Author Topic: King Tech presents.....Now I Know's Greatest Hits  (Read 3500 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:King Tech presents.....Now I Know's Greatest Hits
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2003, 07:46:27 AM »
lmfao. dont stop, keep goiN!  its hilarious

ROCCY

« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2003, 09:29:40 AM »

ok, was that about me?..how do i look disabled, ask doggy, or infinite or someone how do i look disabled? they've seen me in real life, and now i lost like 25 pounds since they saw me, u bring ur british ass down here and i sweare to god, allah i will kick ur ass without even worrying about a thing. u fucking faggot dissing me for no reason..peace hoe

Word.  I met Roccy and Sccit at the Powerhouse music festival last summer.  Sccit's a tall skinny dude, who acts chill, and dresses real well.  And if Roccy's lost as much wieght as he says he has then he could probably pull his share of women as well.  This is real life I'm talking about.  I hung out with these cats for a day.  Jay, your talking from an internet.

infinite, u and doggy gotta come back down someday and see me now, ur gonna be like "dude how the hell do u keep loosing weight soo fast"? that shirt i was wearing is about 1 size bigger then me now, if im correct it was that outkast shirt. dude its crazy, anyway yeah atleast u know for a fact i dont look disabled..peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2003, 10:26:27 AM »
much respect to u roccy, for making goals and achieving them, it takes alot of discipline and self determination
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ROCCY

« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2003, 10:47:55 AM »
much respect to u roccy, for making goals and achieving them, it takes alot of discipline and self determination

lol, thanks people thought i did some nose candy, u know...fuck i think sccits mom now think i do drugs since some bitch told her i sold them, anyway. you guys done with the beef? or still beefing?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2003, 12:32:05 PM »
lol...if infinite cant end this is, it'll never happen

to me see...it aint even beef man, its just that I cant stand this kids attitude, his smug ego,the way he talks to people, how ignorant he is, and how immature he acts, it aint like one incident leads to another type of beef, its a natural hatred for one another lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ROCCY

« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2003, 01:03:48 PM »

to me see...it aint even beef man, its just that I cant stand this kids attitude, his smug ego,the way he talks to people, how ignorant he is, and how immature he acts, it aint like one incident leads to another type of beef, its a natural hatred for one another lol

hes not like that in person lol, u can ask infinite or doggy, but he just doesnt like u because of all the dissing about jews u punch at him..feel me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2003, 01:06:43 PM »

Why can't u just for once be honest and say "I can't stand how he is all for his country, Israel"...?...Whatever, you brought this Tech, and it's up to u to end it too...PeACe

bez

« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2003, 01:21:51 PM »
WHATS IT LIKE WHATS IT LIKE WHATSSSSSSSSSS IT LIKE TO SHAG A SHEEP, WHATS IT LIKE TO SHAG A SHEEP!

bez

« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2003, 01:24:10 PM »

your best friend looks like the disabled kid from the goonies, and when you got kicked off this forum you were basically crying.

Schmuck

ok, was that about me?..how do i look disabled, ask doggy, or infinite or someone how do i look disabled? they've seen me in real life, and now i lost like 25 pounds since they saw me, u bring ur british ass down here and i sweare to god, allah i will kick ur ass without even worrying about a thing. u fucking faggot dissing me for no reason..peace hoe

lolololol, me an jay will fly over and wip both your asses, lol.  ONly messin lad dont flip.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2003, 01:28:30 PM »
your best friend looks like the disabled kid from the goonies

What the fuck? Dont disrespect characters from The Goonies.

bez

« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2003, 01:30:54 PM »
your best friend looks like the disabled kid from the goonies

What the fuck? Dont disrespect characters from The Goonies.

for real nicca, for real.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2003, 01:33:01 PM »
WHATS IT LIKE WHATS IT LIKE WHATSSSSSSSSSS IT LIKE TO SHAG A SHEEP, WHATS IT LIKE TO SHAG A SHEEP!

Infinites a White American that would give anything to change the colour of his skin and where he was born, he isnt a Welsh bastard.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 01:38:52 PM by Stay the fuck out »

bez

« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2003, 01:36:58 PM »
I know lad, but I really wanted to get in on the arguments but I didnt know what to say, I was guna mention something about NIK and Ice Cube but I couldent be arsed considering how long our last beef went on for so I jibbed it and wrote about the sheep, dam I'm a discrace.!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2003, 01:44:03 PM »
lmao, I can't believe this thread is still going on. It's been a great read.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2003, 04:28:40 PM »
FEED THE SCOUSERS

LET THEM KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME

Logic, you know a good town?  
I do.

SHREWSBURY

SHREWSBURY

NEIL WARNOCK'S ILLEGITIMATE HE AIN'T GOT NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HE GOT AIDS AND CAN'T GET RID OF IT

NIK:  People don't dislike you because you're Israeli, they dislike you because you are a twat. Simple as.