Author Topic: King Tech presents.....Now I Know's Greatest Hits  (Read 3470 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:King Tech presents.....Now I Know's Greatest Hits
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2003, 10:17:30 PM »
lol @ some of yall

i didnt bust a detective move like englewood, every stupid shit NIK said was in 3 threads in HOM, and one in SOE...

funny how Englewood and Verbal Assaulta juss came into the thread just to diss me, sad fucks, and NIK you will always be a clown and a BIG LMFAO@ NIK knowin more than Jay AY bee, he;ll school your fuckin pathetic ass
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2003, 10:27:12 PM »
lol @ some of yall

funny how Englewood and Verbal Assaulta juss came into the thread just to diss me, sad fucks,

::)

Do you realize that you just made a WHOLE topic dissing somebody?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2003, 10:32:56 PM »
This thread has a purpose. Im allowing for WCC to collectively laugh at NIK, what does your posts do detective?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2003, 10:43:04 PM »
This thread has a purpose. Im allowing for WCC to collectively laugh at NIK, what does your posts do detective?

You idiot...they're not laughing at me...theyre laughing WITH me...which means they're laughin at your beard...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2003, 10:44:58 PM »
LMFAO@ NIK knowin more than Jay AY bee, he;ll school your fuckin pathetic ass

LoL...Of course you're gunna say that...Jay is Pro-Muslims and Anti American, so you're all up on his nuts...Plus he has bad teeth...PeACe

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2003, 10:46:59 PM »

Allowing for WCC to collectively laugh at your Hypocritical comments.

1.)
What you say: You repetadly diss me for being a "detective".
What you do: You use your detective skills and create a whole thread based on those detective skills
Observations
I get dissed when I do it, but it's ok and even "funny" when you do it...

2.)
What you say: You claim you will try and stop dissing people on a personal level..
What you do: Create a whole post dedicated to making fun of somebody
Observations
I don't see you being accountable for your words

3.)
What you say: You don't like "nut riding" and diss people who "nut ride"
What you do: Create a whole post "Nut Riding"
Observations
Hypocritical? You be the judge

Conclusion
You say one thing, and do another. You aren't accountable for your actions. You have no credibility left.

Thats my detectives Report on your mood-flipping ass.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 10:47:19 PM by Engel-Rock »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2003, 11:24:05 PM »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2003, 11:36:08 PM »
LMAO@ THIS WHOLE THREAD AN THE REPLY AN ROTFLMFAO@ JAY AY BEE HAVING BAD TEETH

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2003, 11:38:09 PM »

Allowing for WCC to collectively laugh at your Hypocritical comments.

1.)
What you say: You repetadly diss me for being a "detective".
What you do: You use your detective skills and create a whole thread based on those detective skills
Observations
I get dissed when I do it, but it's ok and even "funny" when you do it...

2.)
What you say: You claim you will try and stop dissing people on a personal level..
What you do: Create a whole post dedicated to making fun of somebody
Observations
I don't see you being accountable for your words

3.)
What you say: You don't like "nut riding" and diss people who "nut ride"
What you do: Create a whole post "Nut Riding"
Observations
Hypocritical? You be the judge

Conclusion
You say one thing, and do another. You aren't accountable for your actions. You have no credibility left.

Thats my detectives Report on your mood-flipping ass.

1. you are a detective because you rarely post your own opinions in TOT but simply question others, pull links out of your ass, and spend your time searching the archives tryin to question someones credibility. I noticed a trend of stupidity from NIK concentrated on 3-4 threads and posted it

2. i claimed i would try to stop being personal in the TOT in order to put the focus back on politics.  The G Spot is anything goes, that means anything goes, biznatch

3. I create one thread mocking NIK, your occupation seems to be to question my every comment without stating what your opinions are or how u feel. You are content with questioning and proding. You seem quite comfortable on my genitals.

Good Night

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2003, 11:44:53 PM »
My goal is to make people laugh at you...and when people say things like "I gotta admit, NIK got some good one liners", I know I have succeded...PeACe, and thanks for posting this and making a fool out of yourself...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 11:45:32 PM by Now_I_Know »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2003, 11:52:19 PM »
"Tech u have a beard"

Anyone who admitted u have good one liners is another ignorant young subarban piece of trash like yourself.  The mocking of cultures, and spewing of ignorant stereotypes appeals to the common trash in all of you. I have proven my point and Im done with you NIK, you are garbage. Dont try to diss me or step to me or argue with me. You know why peeps think Tech and NIK have the best beef? Cuz they laugh when i punk u and laugh when u make a stupid comment. Everytime i make a thread about u, u get clowned. Purpose served, game set match.

Checkmate, biyatch.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2003, 12:00:06 AM »

1. you are a detective because you rarely post your own opinions in TOT but simply question others, pull links out of your ass, and spend your time searching the archives tryin to question someones credibility. I noticed a trend of stupidity from NIK concentrated on 3-4 threads and posted it
Why does it make you so mad that I ask questions of people? I want to see peoples justification for their beliefs. It's not my fault that many have a hard time backing up their beliefs with facts. Perhpas if I saw one reasonably crafted argument with persusive facts I would state my opinions.

2. i claimed i would try to stop being personal in the TOT in order to put the focus back on politics.  The G Spot is anything goes, that means anything goes, biznatch
Hmmm... more Hypocritical actions. Pretty much this is what I've gathered from you... In this place, Im gonna act this way, but over here Im gonna act completely different.
3. I create one thread mocking NIK, your occupation seems to be to question my every comment without stating what your opinions are or how u feel. You are content with questioning and proding. You seem quite comfortable on my genitals.
I question you in order to try and understand your beliefs. You don't provide facts or convincing arguments. You claim I don't state my personal opinions, but in reality you just follow the "Angry Islamist" political stance. You regurgatate that stance and expect me to comment on it? I'd rather not waste my time.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 12:00:30 AM by Engel-Rock »

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2003, 12:02:06 AM »
common trash in all of you
So now we are all "Common trash"?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2003, 12:07:54 AM »
You know why peeps think Tech and NIK have the best beef? Cuz they laugh when i punk u and laugh when u make a stupid comment. Everytime i make a thread about u, u get clowned. Purpose served, game set match.

Keep thinking like that...Like Overseer told me on AIM today, your head is way too far up your ass...PeACe...and don't forget to suicide bomb an empty bus...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2003, 12:21:16 AM »
What a dumb topic... :-\ lol at least its kinda funny