Author Topic: King Tech presents.....Now I Know's Greatest Hits  (Read 3513 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re:King Tech presents.....Now I Know's Greatest Hits
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2003, 12:15:08 PM »
That explains why i have bitches all over my dick...

shmuck
i love that word
« Last Edit: January 05, 2003, 12:17:56 PM by Cracka ass Cracka »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2003, 12:20:27 PM »
That explains why i have bitches all over my dick...

Yeah, you a real pimp, asking for sex tips on a message board shmuck

At least I can get a fuckin girl...Schmuck

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2003, 12:22:04 PM »
Yidboy, you know nothing about me, and I do have a girl, but whethere I do or not is irrelevant, because you're the ugly giraffe hybrid.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2003, 12:24:06 PM »
Yidboy, you know nothing about me, and I do have a girl, but whethere I do or not is irrelevant, because you're the ugly giraffe hybrid.

Ok 20 year old Virgin...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2003, 12:29:43 PM »
Difference between me and you in this argument:

Everything I say about you is true because I've seen your picture and you do look like a physically challenged baby giraffe, you do ask for sex tips on a message board, you are a dumb fucking heeb who thought Dubai was a person, whereas:

You know nothing about me, and everything you said is bs, right down to my age, you've never seen my picture etc.

You are a 15/16 year old rich Jew from the posh suburbs, who owns his own 'internet record label' and spends the majority of his time on the net, your best friend looks like the disabled kid from the goonies, and when you got kicked off this forum you were basically crying.

Schmuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2003, 12:37:00 PM »
I've seen your pic too...You look like a deformed British Monkey...I doubt you'll ever get pussy looking like that, and just by looking at your pic, I can tell you're a virgin...Lemme give u some advice...Go to a club, and buy a girl like 85 drinks, and than maybe u'll have a chance to score (I doubt it)...And don't go around internet Forums judging male looks, cuz that's sorta' gay...And I only did it in retaliation...

PS...I asked this dude (who girls say is good in bed) where he learned all his shit, and he said he learned everything he knows about being good with the girls by reading...He said the Soundcircit forums helped him a lot...So I figured, maybe WCC could help me...but than I forgot bitter faggots like you come to this board...You know nothing about getting pussy, so close your fuckin mouth, you dumb Brit...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2003, 05:33:54 PM »
NIK , you stupid fuck,

Palestinians hold protests with stones, i know to you and all your republican 9 to 5 corporant upper class neighbours and family, all us muslims are the same, but there is a difference between an Afghan and Arabs.

Palestinians throws rocks, Afghans carry Kalishnikovs, we fight wars, we made the Soviets suck our dicks, so please if u gonna diss me (lol) , do it properly, because so far, uve made an ass of your self more than me clowning you.  Now, you are tellin me what the stereotypical afghan looks like, tomorrow u gonna tell me where Afghanistan is on the map?

Dude, the only one laughing at your ignorant middle school comments is Verbal Assaulta, another dufus...youre in great company pal!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

min0rity

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2003, 06:34:26 PM »
Englewood.  Tech is exactly right.  You have no knowledge of your own and you are too afraid to stand for anything.  (Except DJ Quik, lol)

I stand opposed to ignorance and half-truths.

Perhpas thats why we disagree so often.

but being ignorant and speaking lies is all you fucking do!

perhaps thats why we disagree so often

Show me where I lied....

everywhere..even your life is a lie

Superb!!!

It's amazing how you know my whole life is a lie through our limited interaction on a message board!

Can you tell me how to do this?

no you have to have psychic powers like i do

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2003, 11:29:58 PM »
NIK , you stupid fuck,

Palestinians hold protests with stones, i know to you and all your republican 9 to 5 corporant upper class neighbours and family, all us muslims are the same, but there is a difference between an Afghan and Arabs.

Palestinians throws rocks, Afghans carry Kalishnikovs, we fight wars, we made the Soviets suck our dicks, so please if u gonna diss me (lol) , do it properly, because so far, uve made an ass of your self more than me clowning you.  Now, you are tellin me what the stereotypical afghan looks like, tomorrow u gonna tell me where Afghanistan is on the map?

Dude, the only one laughing at your ignorant middle school comments is Verbal Assaulta, another dufus...youre in great company pal!

For once, shut the fuckin fuck up, and stop trying to ALWAYS prove yourself right...

Don Seer

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2003, 12:26:37 AM »
^ hypocrite  ::)

ya'll bad as one another

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2003, 12:32:43 AM »
it wouldnt be an official WCC thread with out atleast 2 beefs goin on at once.  hell we got 3 at once.  i feel left out *walks outta thread an strolls into train of thought to diss infinite some more*

ROCCY

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2003, 12:36:09 AM »

your best friend looks like the disabled kid from the goonies, and when you got kicked off this forum you were basically crying.

Schmuck

ok, was that about me?..how do i look disabled, ask doggy, or infinite or someone how do i look disabled? they've seen me in real life, and now i lost like 25 pounds since they saw me, u bring ur british ass down here and i sweare to god, allah i will kick ur ass without even worrying about a thing. u fucking faggot dissing me for no reason..peace hoe

infinite59

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2003, 02:25:43 AM »

ok, was that about me?..how do i look disabled, ask doggy, or infinite or someone how do i look disabled? they've seen me in real life, and now i lost like 25 pounds since they saw me, u bring ur british ass down here and i sweare to god, allah i will kick ur ass without even worrying about a thing. u fucking faggot dissing me for no reason..peace hoe

Word.  I met Roccy and Sccit at the Powerhouse music festival last summer.  Sccit's a tall skinny dude, who acts chill, and dresses real well.  And if Roccy's lost as much wieght as he says he has then he could probably pull his share of women as well.  This is real life I'm talking about.  I hung out with these cats for a day.  Jay, your talking from an internet.

Don Seer

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2003, 02:30:41 AM »
it wouldnt be an official WCC thread with out atleast 2 beefs goin on at once.  hell we got 3 at once.  i feel left out *walks outta thread an strolls into train of thought to diss infinite some more*

faggot..

lol. juss making sure ya aint left out  ;)  ;D

infinite59

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2003, 02:42:47 AM »
No.   He isn't gay just sexually frustrated.  See, when you have no believe in the creator of all things, you start looking to the physical world for fullfillment and often times it will leave you empty.  Tom, has been stuck in the same ditch or rut for the past few years.  So he tried to fill his emptiness with false hope of aquiring a woman.  What he doesn't realize is that the conventional American women wants a man who will be dedicated and still give her the freedom to do whatever she wants.  She wants a "superman".

In Tom's mind he has a loyal woman, that he can chill and keep it real with.  When in reality, if he told her the truth about himself, she would get scared and leave him all alone with his problems.  That is the mentality of the conventional American woman.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 02:46:24 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »