Author Topic: Benzino "Bang Ta Dis" > 90% of Eminems catalogue  (Read 809 times)

Sikotic™

Re:Benzino "Bang Ta Dis" > 90% of Eminems catalogue
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2003, 01:58:55 PM »
Bang Ta Dis is a very dope song. His other shit bores me tho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2003, 04:37:21 PM »

True, but when you bash certain credible rappers, (e.g. Nas, 2Pac, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Royce 5'9 etc.) YOU KNOW Benzino, Master P, etc. is gonna be used against you..

FOO!!  ;D

yea and thats fuckin stupid... >:(

Jome

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2003, 05:57:10 PM »

True, but when you bash certain credible rappers, (e.g. Nas, 2Pac, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Royce 5'9 etc.) YOU KNOW Benzino, Master P, etc. is gonna be used against you..

FOO!!  ;D

yea and thats fuckin stupid... >:(

Nah, I see it as a sort of retaliation..
You swing @ Pac, Nas, 50, Jigga, Eminem, etc.. people are gonna mention that you're praising/giving props to rappers with less skill.

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2003, 06:00:58 PM »
i give props to benzino cuz his shit bumps...
i give props to master p cuz hes a self made man and he opened doors for the south...plus he has classics

i get on pac, nas, 50, jayz...cuz theyre overrated and extremely dickrode...

i never say benzino and master p are the best lyricists out...so thats a lame excuse

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2003, 09:30:22 PM »
yeah but when you diss people for bumpin pac and nas, and then say that you bump benzino, ja, and nelly i mean what the fuck do you expect.

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2003, 12:40:14 AM »
when did i diss someone for likin pac or nas?...i never said all pac and nas fans are fuckin idiots...most pac dickriders are...but thats all dickriders...dickriders ruin it for all fans...before u say bullshit like i diss pac and nas fans show proof...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2003, 01:15:32 PM »
well ok. i expressed why i thought pac was a lot more real than benzino, who you openly stated was "real". you then proceeded to call me a dickrider, which is basically bitchin out, because you know you were proven to be a hypocrite. so because i proved my point, you labeled me a dickrider, just because i stuck up for pac sayin he was more real than benzino.

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2003, 01:30:56 PM »
i dont member callin u a dickrider...i know i said u rode my dick...checkin my shit 24/7 n shit...and i told u why i thought he was more real...hes not a fake...he has fuckin stupid views but that doesnt take away from the shit hes done...so him not liking white people takes away from him catchin a case?...thats what ur sayin...i know u got somethin against benzino...just get over it already...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2003, 01:57:46 PM »
no thats not what i'm sayin, so don't put words in my mouth. thats shit that little bitches do. you say hes so real, and i've already pointed out numerous times why he's fake and a hypocrite. i'm not gonna go thru all that shit again. i don't got nothin against benzino, i just think its funny as fuck when you say he's so real. and it gets annoying having to say shit over and over to you, because you cant comprehend what i'm sayin. quit bringing up other shit instead of arguing the points. you always avoid shit when you know you're proven wrong. i smell pussy...is that you sgv?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2003, 02:09:34 PM »
2-1 me and sgv will argue back and forth overwhelming a thread

Best bet I see in this thread.  I would bet the farm on this one.
[/url]

I win.  ;D

« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 02:11:49 PM by C2Knuckles »

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2003, 06:58:13 AM »
I feel the beat by Mario Winans, he's a dope producer...But I can't stand Benzino's nonlyrical ass, plus dude has got to have the worst flow I've ever heard...

yet ray criticizes em's flow
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2003, 12:51:28 PM »
no thats not what i'm sayin, so don't put words in my mouth. thats shit that little bitches do. you say hes so real, and i've already pointed out numerous times why he's fake and a hypocrite. i'm not gonna go thru all that shit again. i don't got nothin against benzino, i just think its funny as fuck when you say he's so real. and it gets annoying having to say shit over and over to you, because you cant comprehend what i'm sayin. quit bringing up other shit instead of arguing the points. you always avoid shit when you know you're proven wrong. i smell pussy...is that you sgv?
LOL...ur the prime suspect in puttin words in peoples mouth...now u dont like it huh?...lol...man benzinos dumb views dont take away from his credibility i told u...benzino raps about his jewels which he has...he raps about the cases hes caught...which he has a few...he raps about street life...which im pretty sure he knows about...so i mean how is his fake IN HIS RAPS?...he doesnt prefabricate much it seems...i dont see how u say im avoiding things...i also go head on...u just love to find faults...oh and of course u smell pussy when its me...im always rollin up wit hoes on my arm....thats the only pussy u smellin...

oh and congrats C2Knuckles...ur a smart man on bettin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2003, 01:41:39 PM »
ok, basically anything he said about eminem in his dis records. he accuses him of things that he himself is guilty of. i mean he says things like em is stealing the culture, and is fucking it up. then he goes on to say that he fathered Em's career because he listed em as unsigned hype back in 98. so if he's gonna say he fathered him, then isn't he ultimately saying that he is the one that fucked up hip-hop? plus he pretty much single handedly RUINED the source. it used to be THE one magazine that everybody looked to for what was hot. since he got involved he turned the source into a mockery, and showed that its basically a way to hype RSO/Made Men. i'm not saying he hasn't hustled, or that he hasn't caught cases. that aspect of him being real i agree with. but i think he's guilty of the things he says that Em is guilty of. thats where i find fault in his realness.

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2003, 02:27:56 PM »
well yea sayin outlandish shit like he made eminem makes him look like a real jackass...but i dont think that takes away from his street cred...it just takes away from any intellect that he had...all the shit he says about eminem is just plain dumb and uncalled for...but like i said...it doesnt take away from his street cred...which he is notorious for rappin about...thats why i still think hes real...even tho hes one of the most unintelligent people in hip hop

Jome

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2003, 05:45:09 PM »
.benzino raps about his jewels which he has...he raps about the cases hes caught...which he has a few...he raps about street life...which im pretty sure he knows about...so i mean how is his fake IN HIS RAPS?..

You are contradicting yourself S.G.V.

Just now you labeled Benzino as real because he talks about bling-bling, his legal cases and streetlife.
Well, isn't you the one judging Jay-Z & Nas as fake because 0.2% of their lyrics is bling-bling?
I'm pretty sure Jay-Z got more ice than Benbottee.. and yet you give props to Benzino and disses Jay-Z for the same thing.
Jay-Z also got cases going & knows the street-life as he used to be a crack-dealer.

So what's really? Either their both fake in your opinion, or they're both real (if the Eminem-feud isn't considered in Benzinos case)..
I got my own theory though.. you hate Benzino, but just loooove to piss Jerome off..  ;D