Author Topic: Benzino "Bang Ta Dis" > 90% of Eminems catalogue  (Read 808 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re:Benzino "Bang Ta Dis" > 90% of Eminems catalogue
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2003, 09:38:40 PM »
i've pointed out these inconsitencies numerous times. it won't make a difference. for the record though, it doesn't piss me off. its funny as hell

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2003, 11:10:05 PM »
SGV, in other words, you're saying your opinion of artists depends on other people's opinions.  You don't like Pac because other people like him too much.  LOL.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2003, 12:19:21 AM »

You are contradicting yourself S.G.V.

Just now you labeled Benzino as real because he talks about bling-bling, his legal cases and streetlife.
Well, isn't you the one judging Jay-Z & Nas as fake because 0.2% of their lyrics is bling-bling?
I'm pretty sure Jay-Z got more ice than Benbottee.. and yet you give props to Benzino and disses Jay-Z for the same thing.
Jay-Z also got cases going & knows the street-life as he used to be a crack-dealer.

So what's really? Either their both fake in your opinion, or they're both real (if the Eminem-feud isn't considered in Benzinos case)..
I got my own theory though.. you hate Benzino, but just loooove to piss Jerome off..  ;D
i bash jayz and nas for it cuz people deny it...people try to say nas doesnt rap about material things...and they bash material rappers...but when i bring up jayz and nas as suspects of material raps people deny it...not as much jayz as nas...i mean hell nas always has material raps...i got no problem with materialistic rappers...but when people deny it...that kinda makes me mad...oh and yea...its funny to see jerome get all hot n bothered...LOL
i've pointed out these inconsitencies numerous times. it won't make a difference. for the record though, it doesn't piss me off. its funny as hell
see  ;D

SGV, in other words, you're saying your opinion of artists depends on other people's opinions.  You don't like Pac because other people like him too much.  LOL.  
yup u got me...everyone likes pac so i hate him...where did that theory come from?...just cuz i dont like a few popular rappers?...i dont see ur logic on this...the only thing that turns me off to rappers is dickriders...a fan is one thing...a fan to me is someone who acknowledges the rappers the talent but doesnt over hype it...a dickrider is someone who paints a rapper as flawless...after a while that gets tiring and it irritates me...much like people do with the DPG...but i havent liked pac for a while...i never liked his early work...well his shit with DU was coo...but after that Thuglife and shit...i didntlike it...his shit with deathrow was coo...not my favorite work...but it was coo...cant deny that...ive just never been a tupac fan...plain n simple...he died and i just went on...it didnt hurt me one way or the other....i mean of course i felt bad for his family and what have u...but it wasnt the end of my world...also...i like to go against the grain sometimes...to stir up convos...cuz alotta time people on here are too similar...thats why i defend benzino n sometimes murder inc...people so angry at them cuz theyre dissing their favorite artists...plain and simple....nobody would be callin benzino Bitchzino etc etc if he wasnt in a beef with Eminem...tho everyone would still be callin Ja Rule Ja Fool...im guilty of that...

Jome

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2003, 03:42:58 AM »
i bash jayz and nas for it cuz people deny it...people try to say nas doesnt rap about material things...and they bash material rappers...but when i bring up jayz and nas as suspects of material raps people deny it...not as much jayz as nas...i mean hell nas always has material raps...i got no problem with materialistic rappers...but when people deny it...that kinda makes me mad...oh and yea...its funny to see jerome get all hot n bothered...LOL

Yeah, but to have a problem with Jay-Z & Nas because their fans refuse to admit that they sometimes are material, is kinda strange isn't it??

...i like to go against the grain sometimes...to stir up convos...cuz alotta time people on here are too similar...thats why i defend benzino n sometimes murder inc...people so angry at them cuz theyre dissing their favorite artists...plain and simple....nobody would be callin benzino Bitchzino etc etc if he wasnt in a beef with Eminem...tho everyone would still be callin Ja Rule Ja Fool...im guilty of that...

I knew it.. you love to stir up convos.. FOO!!  ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2003, 03:02:34 PM »

Yeah, but to have a problem with Jay-Z & Nas because their fans refuse to admit that they sometimes are material, is kinda strange isn't it??

I knew it.. you love to stir up convos.. FOO!!  ;D
well the problem is with the fans...but ive never liked jayz or nas...tho...jayz is growing on me...his verse on What We Do is tight as fuck...and hell if i didnt stir up convos everything would be tame...no good back n forth arguements or anything... ;D

plus jerome would have nobody to focus his life on...lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2003, 08:34:22 PM »
So, what I said is true? You base your opinion of artists (some artists) because of what other people think about them, their fans, etc.  No matter what their music sounds like.  That surprises me comin' from you, I thought you was all deep in the scene and had certain people you liked and a certain style you liked blah blah blah and was way above letting stupid fans dictate your opinions.  Peace~

S.G.V.

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2003, 10:27:19 PM »
So, what I said is true? You base your opinion of artists (some artists) because of what other people think about them, their fans, etc.  No matter what their music sounds like.  That surprises me comin' from you, I thought you was all deep in the scene and had certain people you liked and a certain style you liked blah blah blah and was way above letting stupid fans dictate your opinions.  Peace~
no prior to the dick riding i didnt like these artists...ever since reasonable doubt ive disliked jayz...and nas i havent liked him period...but the constant dickriding just furthers my dislike for them...same with tupac...his solo shit that was pre deathrow was boring to me...but i didnt hate him...then he ruined deathrow and that was it for me...its ridiculous to me when people dickride artists to the point that they paint them as gods...at that point i lose respect...for them and that artist...

Jome

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2003, 09:49:08 PM »

no prior to the dick riding i didnt like these artists...ever since reasonable doubt ive disliked jayz...and nas i havent liked him period...but the constant dickriding just furthers my dislike for them...same with tupac...his solo shit that was pre deathrow was boring to me...but i didnt hate him...then he ruined deathrow and that was it for me...its ridiculous to me when people dickride artists to the point that they paint them as gods...at that point i lose respect...for them and that artist...

So hypoteticly..

If E-40, Chamillion or ya boy Pastor Troy went 5x Platinum, and became heroes of the world etc., but still made the same type of music, you wouldn't check for them any more??

S.G.V.

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2003, 04:41:45 PM »

So hypoteticly..

If E-40, Chamillion or ya boy Pastor Troy went 5x Platinum, and became heroes of the world etc., but still made the same type of music, you wouldn't check for them any more??
well no...i like them so no matter what i will always like them...cuz ive been there since the jump...i have never had a liking for tupac, nas or jayz...