Author Topic: Blueprint to get Dr. Dre back on track  (Read 2444 times)

love33

Blueprint to get Dr. Dre back on track
« on: February 18, 2011, 03:19:44 PM »
First off, Dre needs to modernized and not turned into Eminem.  I would get him on some modern music.  The first track that comes to mind is have him drop a verse on Chris Brown's "Yeah" (like Juelz Santana did on 'Run It').  He could come out of a cloud of smoke with his signature jacket and drop a verse like this:

I got bottles
I got bitches
I got kush
I got switches
64s
Too many hoes
Pimpin hit switches like '94
CB and D-R-E
We on the block like Eazy-E
When we hit the scene
Bitches all pause
It's D-R-E
Drop ya jaws
But Im about to shake the scene
Crack a Bottle on your favorite emcee
He need some stitches
I guess he gotta call a Doctor
Doctor D-R-E

This would introduce Dre to the younger crowd and get him on some modern music instead of just Eminem's music.  People of all ages and demograhpics would feel that track, then "I need a Doctor" would be in rotation alongside of it.  Dre would have a buzz, then I'd drop an All-West classic Dre Street single with two Dre verses going hard with verses from Cube, Short, and Snoop and call it along the lines of "We Go Hard" or along those lines and a classic G-Funk sound.  Then, for the first "Official" single, would be a Dre track with G-Funk merged with Techno.  Imagine Dre putting the G with the techno and getting David Guetta as a co-producer.  That would be hot.  It would be mergin the old school with the new school.  What do you all think?

Al Bundy

Re: Blueprint to get Dr. Dre back on track
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 03:22:52 PM »
smh

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 03:29:00 PM »
kill yourself, weird motherfucker
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 03:59:20 PM »
Who got bottles? We got bitches
Asses bouncin' tittie riches
Pussy poppin droppin switchin
Cookin kitty in the Kitchen
Chris Brown & Doctor D. R.
Back slappin cheeks not Ri Ar
Watchin missy dancin she raw
She about to ride the seesaw
 :banana_llama:

D Breezy

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 04:20:51 PM »
First off, Dre needs to modernized and not turned into Eminem.  I would get him on some modern music.  The first track that comes to mind is have him drop a verse on Chris Brown's "Yeah" (like Juelz Santana did on 'Run It').  He could come out of a cloud of smoke with his signature jacket and drop a verse like this:

and thats where i stopped reading Lol
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 04:23:47 PM »
Good lord. Love33 is back on it again. And just when you thought he couldn't... Oh, I give up. Blueprint, really?

love33

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 04:36:16 PM »
They def need to modernize his sound! Cube's sales failures using the 90's style in late 2000's proves that it is outdated.  Dre needs to modernize his sound.  He needs to get back into the girl's dorm rooms, and his poster up on their wall -- they are the one's buyin the 99 cent jams for their IPODs.  Just like Pac said, they are the ones buying the music.  Some (not all) people on here are closed minded and don't see any artist branching out and diversifying his music.  Snoop diversifies his music he works with Justin Timberlake, Gucci Mane, and still the classics like Daz, Too Short, and E-40.  Game also does great at diversifying his music.  Dre needs to do the same and he'll be okay.  Get him on that track with Chris Brown and watch his fame shoot to the top and follow it up with some strong techno tracks mixed with g-funk.  I'd have him work with Kanye for a track too and still do the classics.  Detox should be a double disc.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 04:39:00 PM »
Dre's never been on no mother fucking college girl's dorm room and it's ridicilous to think rapping on a Chris Brown track is suddenly gonna make that happen. His sound is plenty fucking modern hence why I Need A Doctor was a #1 Billboard track.

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 05:17:03 PM »
Euro's and Westcoast Music
Truly a great combo

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »
lmao that verse is wack and wouldn't get anyone excited.

love33

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 06:04:51 PM »

I wanna see you write a better one! The verse I wrote is simple and not lyrical warfare..It's meant to be for the teenagers and the folks gettin their grown man on

love33

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 06:13:51 PM »
Dre's never been on no mother fucking college girl's dorm room and it's ridicilous to think rapping on a Chris Brown track is suddenly gonna make that happen. His sound is plenty fucking modern hence why I Need A Doctor was a #1 Billboard track.

Pac was allover their walls and he even said you have to make music for the ladies.  "How Do U Want It" was huge, he collabed with Jon B. and Madonna.  Game and Snoop works with Justin cause they know it can be the winning formula.  Go listen to Snoop and Pharrell "That Girl" <--- Dre needs a track like this

Also, David Guetta is pumpin out all the hits put Doctor Dre with him.  Look at David Guetta and Flo Rida's "Club Can't Handle Me," "Sexy Bitch," "Only Girl In The World."  He's pumpin out the hits and Game is workin with Pharrell why not put a few cuts on there for Dre?  It's not rocket science why Snoop and Game work with Pharrell, Game called him the best he's ever worked with.

Two-discs would allow for Dre to touch the new modern sound and sprinkle in the classic sound too.  Rap merged with techno and Dre needs to put it on.  He had a little electronica in the "Kush" cut but he could do more put him with David Guetta and watch them make hit records!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 06:24:47 PM »

I wanna see you write a better one! The verse I wrote is simple and not lyrical warfare..It's meant to be for the teenagers and the folks gettin their grown man on

(1) I'm not Dre's ghostwriter nor would I waste my time writing a fake verse. You're a lame for doing that.

(2) That verse sucks. Soulja boy could write a better verse than that

(3) why is a verse for "teenagers" talking about hoes and rhyming "D-R-E-" with "Eazy E"? Fuck outta here with your lame ideas.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 06:32:25 PM »
I love how broke motherfuckers are gonna actually sit down and give Dre a "blueprint" on how to make an album. It's too funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »
I wouldn't use the 'Drop ya jaws' line, becuz it sounds like 'Drop ya draws'.

I don't know, maybe its just the way I pronounce it.  :-\