Author Topic: Eminem - Things Get Worse (Feat. B.o.B) (Full)  (Read 818 times)

TRG

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:09:44 PM by TRG »

Avalanche

Re: Eminem - Things Get Worse (Snippet)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »
relapse era? gah... the accent.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Eminem - Things Get Worse (Snippet)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »
This actually has a dope feel to it. I don't see how B.o.B. fits, but I'm interested to hear how.

relapse era?

TRG

Re: Eminem - Things Get Worse (Feat. B.o.B) (Full)
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 04:36:28 PM »
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:09:35 PM by TRG »

So Much Style

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 06:03:27 PM »
wow this shit is tight!! its gotta be relapse, eminem absolutely goes nuts with the flow !!!! i wonder if this is a dre beat? seems kinda boring but the drums are dope and it does its job, cool vibe here
So much style back at it again

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »
wow this shit is tight!! its gotta be relapse, eminem absolutely goes nuts with the flow !!!! i wonder if this is a dre beat? seems kinda boring but the drums are dope and it does its job, cool vibe here

I'm pretty sure the guy who leaked it said it's a Eminem production, sounds a lot like one anyway. The accent is pretty extreme in parts on this one, and then hardly noticeable in parts, I find it hard listening to the accent again after Recovery. Flow is bonkers though, beat is fairly simple however drums are dope, hook is quite dope too with B.O.B. and Shady going back and forth. B.O.B. sounds a lot more comfortable over the beat than I thought he would of, tracks actually all good but I can see why it was left off Relapse.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 06:41:19 PM »
Any charitable soul care to compile all of the recent Em leaks in one .zip or .rar? Or, alternatively, anyone know where I can find them all in one location? Would be hugely appreciated.

I've missed all of these recent Recovery leftovers / snippets ("Cocaine," "Echo," "Dudey," and so on.) Seems like there's some quality material floating around...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »
The cat leaking all this shit is asking all the kids on his forum to donate so he can get more tracks, he's got kids saying "Koolo I'm not 18 but I wanna donate $400 tell me how" :laugh: I appreciate the free tracks but kids bout to get scammed hard.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 07:16:53 PM »
I fuck with this song. B.o.B. comes mad correct.

Dope. 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 07:53:57 PM »
Relapse 2 track

Not feeling it
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 08:39:39 PM »
The cat leaking all this shit is asking all the kids on his forum to donate so he can get more tracks, he's got kids saying "Koolo I'm not 18 but I wanna donate $400 tell me how" :laugh: I appreciate the free tracks but kids bout to get scammed hard.

yeah, it's tragically comical!! :laugh: he's like an internet demigod, whose sole purpose is to start leaking music like it's a torrential flood, which to no end snowballs a meaningless & uncontrollable controversy intermittently throughout his process. ;D
or it's just an elaborate "inside-job" (like 911, LOL!!) to maintain internet fan "buzz" that could quell real "leaks" of shit that interscope doesn't want leaked b4 Detox?! :D
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 10:51:10 PM »

yeah, it's tragically comical!! :laugh: he's like an internet demigod, whose sole purpose is to start leaking music like it's a torrential flood, which to no end snowballs a meaningless & uncontrollable controversy intermittently throughout his process. ;D
or it's just an elaborate "inside-job" (like 911, LOL!!) to maintain internet fan "buzz" that could quell real "leaks" of shit that interscope doesn't want leaked b4 Detox?! :D

Lol for real kids are on his nuts like crazy, shit is tragic. He's saying he has Dre tracks and access to Busta and Snoop ones...

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 03:34:17 AM »

Lol for real kids are on his nuts like crazy, shit is tragic. He's saying he has Dre tracks and access to Busta and Snoop ones...

I really doubt he has access to Dre's shit lol area 51, but then again he did leak I need a doctor... so who knows
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 08:48:03 AM »
Dont start with the consipracy again, please

HighEyeCue

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 10:33:45 AM »
I fuck with this song. . comes mad correct.

Dope. 8)

yeah it is pretty good. I guess there's a first time for everything for B.o.B.