Author Topic: I am now KING OF THE KARMA  (Read 1525 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I am now KING OF THE KARMA
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2011, 08:54:02 PM »
LOL, half of me & Hack's posts are under a sentence long, relax.

HEY CHAMMY IM GONNA DRIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO QUEENS JUST TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH U

That's actually almost the same distance lol.

yep - from the Gore (where I'm at) it's EXACTLY 8 hours to Albany when I go to see the Giants.... so probably more to NYC

I went up to Bangor & that took me around eight hours. So if Gore is above Bangor just add the difference from Bangor to Gore & that's how long it would take lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2011, 08:56:45 PM »

HEY CHAMMY IM GONNA DRIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO QUEENS JUST TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH U

That's actually almost the same distance lol.

yep - from the Gore (where I'm at) it's EXACTLY 8 hours to Albany when I go to see the Giants.... so probably more to NYC

I went up to Bangor & that took me around eight hours. So if Gore is above Bangor just add the difference from Bangor to Gore & that's how long it would take lol.

when'd you come up to the Gore sir?   We could have matched several b owls of marijuana and then played basketball :D   there's a basketball court in back of my pad.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »

& LMFAO, we would never "handle business" because we would never catch feelings over words on the internet. You say it yourself that EVERYBODY on the internet is like that, yet you got angry. It doesn't matter that NIK didn't want to fight. You could of went there, fought NIK & murdered him on the spot & you'd still be a faggot for going.

We bring it up because it's pathetic. Listen chief, I don't hate you. I would never hate someone I don't know. It's like Batman & Joker, "I can't kill you, you're too much fun". You talk like because you're WAY TOO old to still be doing this you know it all & everybody younger is inferior to you & it's hilarious to me.

You just rambled for an three paragraphs telling us how we're "making shit up" yet you assumed my parents were divorced, when they've been happily married lol. You made reference to my post count that I don't much but this, when in reality I know for a fact I have more of a social life then most of this forum. I mean, I know some people here are 21-24, so I would hope that they would be out more then me. I'm 18 & on my school grind, work four days a week, pretty active in all sports, I do my chillin' on the weekends. Don't sit there & tell me what I do & then tell me I can't make my own assumptions about you lol.

You, and hack, both ignored the facts:

Again, your post count at an avg of 1 min per post = 283 hours.  That is simply just writing.  That doesn't include the time spent reading.  So don't fucking tell me anything about wasted time or about what kind of social life you have you fucking idiot.  It is fucking math.  This is a key reason why I can't stand your fucking generation.  I mean you are so fucking stupid and hard headed that you actually try to argue math.  IT CAN'T BE ARGUED YOU FUCKING IDIOT.  I could fly across the fucking country just to tell you in person how fucking dumb you are, and fly back, and it still wouldn't add up to anything close to the amount of time you have wasted arguing on this forum.

You still don't fucking understand.  Either you can't read, or are simply just too fucking stupid to comprehend.  I'm going with the latter.  Let me quote myself, exactly:
"I did not meet up with NIK to prove anything to him, wcc or anyone BUT MYSELF.  I know it is hard to comprehend those words for you simple minded people.  Yes, me and him talked a lot of shit back and forth between each other over the net, and I called him out to meet me face to face.  If I am going to call someone out face to face, then I am going to live up to that.  I am going to make my end of the promise."

It is not about catching feelings you fucking moron.  YOU made that fantasy up, most likely because you catch feelings over the internet.

As I said before this shit with me and NIK happened long before you fucking kids ever logged into this place.  It started in 2001 or 2002, I was living in San Diego at the time, and I would kick it with someone from this forum every once in awhile, and NIK started talking shit to the guy.  How old were you in 2002 Cham?  12 tops?  you weren't logging into wcc, much less comprehending what was going on.  So at the time NIK was talking shit to this guy and I defended the guy and then he started talking shit to me.  I was headed to LA for a concert and told NIK if he had shit to say then he could say it to my face.  We never met up and just continued to talk shit on the forum.  I met up because I SAID I WOULD MEET UP.  Thats it.  Not because I caught feelings you fucking idiot.  It is about a man staying true to his word and doing as he says.  Again, something you will never understand.

And hell, I"m not even saying it wasn't stupid of me to do.  I have admitted it countless times that IT WAS STUPID.  But it is something that I felt that I had to do, because otherwise I would always know I always talked about it, yet never acted on it.  Again, something you kids would know nothing about, because that is normal for you.

Get it Cham?  Anything make any fucking sense to you?  I sure hope so, because if not then there is absolutely no fucking hope for you what so ever.

And again: IT WAS STUPID AND PATHETIC OF ME TO DO, I 100% ADMIT IT. However not even close to as pathetic as you cowards who just constantly talk shit on the net.  I will take my situation any day over that of you cowards who just anonymously talk shit on the internet.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
280 hours on a forum where I can get mad mp3s of 2pac and Crooked I all while discussing sports in the sports lounge?

I'll take it bitch.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 09:18:40 PM »
Logic part #2:
Not a single one of you were there.  Tell me if I am lying.  So that means if not a single one of you were there, then not a single one of you can report ANYTHING which happened.  Tell me if there is ANYTHING wrong with this statement.

I wasn't referring to the actual event, I was talking what was said on this forum. I'm not going to go look it up. But you tell me right now that you didn't tell him that you were going to fuck him up, beat him down, do this, do that & you didn't. You just said in your post above you didn't. You "pushed" him. I'm sure it was a bit more intense, no? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, you are wrong.  He wouldn't agree to meet up to fight, he would only agree to meet up for a game of basketball for $100 or some amount.  So stop speaking on things that you are WRONG about.  He wouldn't agree to meet unless I specifically said that I was not there to fight, but only play ball.  Its documented on this forum.  Skip 15 posts of arguments, and go search for if it you want.

He showed up and we both went to the basketball court and I raised my fists and said "Lets do this".  He bitched about how it was just the internet and not to take it so seriously, and how he wasn't going to fight me.  He must have told me that he wasn't going to fight me at least 1 dozen times.  I pushed him and not 2 seconds later his girlfriend had her cellphone in her hand dialing and NIK just cried some more shit about how he wasn't going to fight.  I swear to God, 100% on my life and everything dear to me, that is what happened.

Yes, I absolutely wanted to beat the fucking shit out of him.  And also like I said:

1) Its not worth getting arrested for
2) NIK is pathetic, just like many on this forum.  He wouldn't fight.  He didn't want to fight.  Hell you can find hundreds of posts of him on here talking shit to me, talking about how he would kick my ass, etc.  Yet when it came down to it, he wanted nothing.  That right there was more satisfying than beating him up, but regardless, I am not going to beat up a coward who won't fight.  Again, remember when I said you kids knew nothing about morals, character, values, etc?

How fucking stupid are you?  Do you really think I am going to drive from Sac to LA, and meet NIK in person just so that I could shake his hand and play basketball with him?  Hell, you fucking morons, if I wanted to I could have came up with a dozens lies that would make me look "tough" or make the situation look better.  I could have not even went at all, saved myself the trip, and then just said NIK never showed up.  I mean, are you guys really this fucking dumb?  If I was a coward like you guys, and never intended on fighting NIK, then wouldn't it have been a shitload easier just to not show up at all, and say he pussed out?  I know it is hard for you morons to do, but just think about that for a minute.

Its been documented dozens upon dozens of times on here that NIK lies.  If I cared anything about a "wcc reputation" or proving something to wcc, or anything like that, then I could have easily just told a lie that I beat him up, or he never showed, or something like that.  But as I stated, I don't fucking care about what wcc thinks of me, I did this ONLY for me, because it is something that I said I would do.  I said that NIK wouldn't talk that shit to my face and that I would kick his ass if I had seen him in person.  Now, in order to prove this, I had to see him in person.  That was the ONLY way possible to prove this.  Again, this will mean nothing to those who don't know anything about character, values, morals, pride, etc.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:23:20 PM by Acgrundy »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2011, 09:21:01 PM »
your too much of a pussy to kick NIK's ass

i bet he'd whoop you

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2011, 09:22:56 PM »
First of all, if I "ignored" it, I didn't debate it, dumbass lol. So don't tell me I argued your math.

It's obviously more then the number you came up to, but I don't feel ashamed for it, because I live my life better then most off the internet lol. I would catch feelings if I was some geeky ass nerd & there was truth behind me wasting my time.

I don't make fun of what happened with NIK because you "wasted" time. I make fun of it because you did it. You can say you did it for yourself, but why did it come to that? You caught feelings. There is no way around that. "I called him out & met up with him because I wanted to". Yeah, you wanted to because he pissed you off & you got mad.

You can take your situation & I don't even know what that is, I know I have it better. 8)

While you're talking about "ignoring things", speak on you being far too old to still be running around a forum doing the one thing you're here bitching & complaining that you "hate" so much, you hypocrite, talking shit on the internet. You're just a grumpy ass old man who follows Hack in threads & calls him a Crooked I stan lol.

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »
280 hours on a forum where I can get mad mp3s of 2pac and Crooked I all while discussing sports in the sports lounge?

I'll take it bitch.

You are fucking pathetic hack.  You are a grown man, with groupie status on crooked I worse than teenage girls on Justin Bieber.  Get a fucking life.

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2011, 09:30:52 PM »
First of all, if I "ignored" it, I didn't debate it, dumbass lol. So don't tell me I argued your math.

It's obviously more then the number you came up to, but I don't feel ashamed for it, because I live my life better then most off the internet lol. I would catch feelings if I was some geeky ass nerd & there was truth behind me wasting my time.

I don't make fun of what happened with NIK because you "wasted" time. I make fun of it because you did it. You can say you did it for yourself, but why did it come to that? You caught feelings. There is no way around that. "I called him out & met up with him because I wanted to". Yeah, you wanted to because he pissed you off & you got mad.

You can take your situation & I don't even know what that is, I know I have it better. 8)

While you're talking about "ignoring things", speak on you being far too old to still be running around a forum doing the one thing you're here bitching & complaining that you "hate" so much, you hypocrite, talking shit on the internet. You're just a grumpy ass old man who follows Hack in threads & calls him a Crooked I stan lol.

Good for you Cham, you have it better.  Here is how much better you have it:

So much better that you never need to quote me again, argue with me, or talk about me on this forum.  your life is so much better than mine, that you need not worry about me, and let me get in the way of your awesome life.  Spend your awesome life racking up hours upon hours of arguing with people on here, and I will live my miserable grumpy life being jealous of you.  Does that sound cool with you?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2011, 09:32:50 PM »
Well since you want to argue logic here you go;

1. Correct no one was at the actual meeting...Just you NIK, and Natalie?  But what you can't seem to understand is that to the average reader, you are the one who drove over 10 hours (round trip) and did not fight.....the fact that NIK did not want to battle is irrelevant. The aggression was on your part by traveling that far to meet him.  He showed up.  If you were really down to whoop his ass you would have....simple as.  I'm not saying that you didn't have reasons or whatever not to fight him....maybe you are a decent guy...I don't know nor really care.  I'm simply pointing out what everyone else realizes but you.  That if most people were pissed enough to travel that long to fight, they could be on the courtyard steps and they would still catch a beatin.

And spare us all your life story of getting into fights and going to jail....big deal, is that supposed to convince us that you are the realist mutherfucka on the site?  Im not all that sure why you feel the need to defend yourself on here.  Who cares?  And your frustration with the internet generation is gonna bother you for the rest of your life....I would recommend you seek some therapy because from your essay like ramblings its clear you have some real self esteem issues.

On that note, I tire of trying to get you to see the truth so I won't attempt it any longer, and for the record I ve only had one other account that I erased for fun, and I only clown the site because of Jomes overmod skills.  Well good luck with things, and try not to let random people who you should care nothing about get you so riled up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2011, 09:35:56 PM »

I'll take it bitch.

You are fucking pathetic hack.  You are a grown man, with groupie status on crooked I worse than teenage girls on Justin Bieber.  Get a fucking life.

ouch   you REALLY hurt my feelings here.  i don't know how I can survive this attack!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2011, 09:37:40 PM »

1. Correct no one was at the actual meeting...Just you NIK, and Natalie?  But what you can't seem to understand is that to the average reader, you are the one who drove over 10 hours (round trip) and did not fight.....the fact that NIK did not want to battle is irrelevant. The aggression was on your part by traveling that far to meet him.  He showed up.  If you were really down to whoop his ass you would have....simple as.

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2011, 09:55:36 PM »

1. Correct no one was at the actual meeting...Just you NIK, and Natalie?  But what you can't seem to understand is that to the average reader, you are the one who drove over 10 hours (round trip) and did not fight.....the fact that NIK did not want to battle is irrelevant. The aggression was on your part by traveling that far to meet him.  He showed up.  If you were really down to whoop his ass you would have....simple as.  I'm not saying that you didn't have reasons or whatever not to fight him....maybe you are a decent guy...I don't know nor really care.  I'm simply pointing out what everyone else realizes but you.  That if most people were pissed enough to travel that long to fight, they could be on the courtyard steps and they would still catch a beatin.

And spare us all your life story of getting into fights and going to jail....big deal, is that supposed to convince us that you are the realist mutherfucka on the site?  Im not all that sure why you feel the need to defend yourself on here.  Who cares?  And your frustration with the internet generation is gonna bother you for the rest of your life....I would recommend you seek some therapy because from your essay like ramblings its clear you have some real self esteem issues.

On that note, I tire of trying to get you to see the truth so I won't attempt it any longer, and for the record I ve only had one other account that I erased for fun, and I only clown the site because of Jomes overmod skills.  Well good luck with things, and try not to let random people who you should care nothing about get you so riled up.

it is unbelievable how fucking stupid you are.  Obviously you read my posts, otherwise you wouldn't have pulled out some of the info.  However, as much as I have posted about it, you and others constantly seem to miss the point of why I didn't fight.

It is your stupid assumption of how I was so pissed off to drive down there, and if I was so pissed off nothing would stop me from fighting.  First off, I have control of my emotions, so no, I don't get into situations where I get so pissed off that I make stupid decisions that cause me big problems for the rest of my life.  Second off, I wasn't pissed off.  I didn't like NIK then, I don't like him now.  He is a piece of shit.  That doesn't mean I see red, hop in my truck, and go to hunt his ass down.  In my book, when 2 guys talk shit, they can settle it with a fight.  I said I would fight him.  I had to honor my word.  That is all there is to it.  Everything else is you clowns assuming, making up fantasies, and living out your own insecurities.

And the point of bringing up jail is that I know what an absolute horrible place it is.  I never landed in jail because some tough guy act, I landed in there for stealing.  Jail sucks.  That is my point.  I would do about all I can to avoid it in the future.  And me bringing up fights is to clarify that I can get my ass kicked by many, many people.  I'm not like one of you hard headed kids who thinks you are invincible.  It is me telling you that I know I can lose a fight, but I would rather lose a fight any day rather than be a coward and back down.

In your same post you ask me why I try to defend myself, and then you state that for the record you only had 1 other account, blah blah blah.  Sounds like someone trying to defend themselves.

You all 3 fail to grasp logic, and that is where your faults lie.  You 3 will continue to think of me as you have and nothing will change.  As I stated so many times, a person who believes 2+2=3 will never understand a logical standpoint, because their logic is flawed from the foundation.  Like uneducated, weak minded people who flock to celebrity drama, you go even lower and flock to some internet drama.  Again, I admit 100%, me trying to fight someone over the internet was absolutely pathetic.  But you are the ones who are fascinated with it and still talking about it YEARS later.  It is done, over with, book closed in my life, and yet pathetic fools like you will bring it up out of no where.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:57:18 PM by Acgrundy »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2011, 09:59:09 PM »

Good for you Cham, you have it better.  Here is how much better you have it:

So much better that you never need to quote me again, argue with me, or talk about me on this forum.  your life is so much better than mine, that you need not worry about me, and let me get in the way of your awesome life.  Spend your awesome life racking up hours upon hours of arguing with people on here, and I will live my miserable grumpy life being jealous of you.  Does that sound cool with you?

lol, I could care less what either one of us do.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2011, 10:03:31 PM »
See thats just it...me defending myself was a direct 2 sentence response to your incorrect assumption.  You fire off essays if you cant see the difference well then I don't know what to tell ya.  Anyways, its obvious that there is no point in trying to get you to see things logically, so I will not waste any more of my time trying.  But when you pop into the gspot to talk shit in threads, it will continue to get pointed out.