Author Topic: I am now KING OF THE KARMA  (Read 1519 times)

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
Re: I am now KING OF THE KARMA
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 11:01:40 AM »

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 01:04:03 PM »
Since hack made this thread, shouldn't the title be Queen of Karma ?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »
lol maines gayest

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
lol maines gayest

aren't you a fucking Canadian who denies his own country?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 08:32:59 AM »
lol maines gayest

You're from Maine lmfao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »
lol maines gayest

when did i deny from being canadian ??? all i said is that im not from winnipeg manitoba crack

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 04:27:20 PM »
i think your a certified nerd when your a self proclaimed "Karma King" because nobody likes you
The West is Back

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 04:59:56 PM »
You have a long way to go to catch up to Lincoln.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=2155

Keep reaching for the stars, Hack. ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 05:04:38 PM »
You have a long way to go to catch up to Lincoln.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=2155

Keep reaching for the stars, Hack. ::)

another silly Canadian......too bad that guy doesn't post here anymore
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 05:05:19 PM »
i think your a certified nerd when your a self proclaimed "Karma King" because nobody likes you

good for you...nobody here knows who the hell you are so who cares?

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »

Well we all certainly know who you are...The biggest Crooked I groupie to ever exist on wcc.  And that says a lot, because next to snoop and dre, I would say Crooked I has the biggest groupie fan base on here.  I mean, 1 guy even talked about how he wasn't gonna be able to sleep at night because that crooked I diss song to snoop leaked hahaha, and Hack, YOU are a bigger groupie than that guy!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 09:57:44 PM »

Well we all certainly know who you are...The biggest Crooked I groupie to ever exist on wcc.  And that says a lot, because next to snoop and dre, I would say Crooked I has the biggest groupie fan base on here.  I mean, 1 guy even talked about how he wasn't gonna be able to sleep at night because that crooked I diss song to snoop leaked hahaha, and Hack, YOU are a bigger groupie than that guy!

HAHAHAHAH the only ho that was shook to face NIK is talking trash...post up some more pictures of you flexing in the mirror.......hahahaha punk

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 10:00:45 PM »
I went to Maine once, visiting my cousin who lived there for under a year because her & her husband couldn't deal with absolutely nothing to do there. I went to Lake Moosehead. That's the big form of entertainment there.

As mentioned above, yeah, a lake is the main attraction. A LAKE. A below average sized body of water with fish in it.

Unless it's the middle of Summer, like July 28th, where the high is 72 degrees, MAYBE you can swim in it for twenty-three minutes before hypothermia sets in.

Hack, what do you do there?

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »

HAHAHAHAH the only ho that was shook to face NIK is talking trash...post up some more pictures of you flexing in the mirror.......hahahaha punk

actually the only guy who did face nik.  Post up any picture of yourself.  Or don't...that is just the insecurity in you.  Have fun with that.  It has to be tough, knowing deep down what a bitch you are.  You and all the other insecure people across the internet can talk your shit, but at the end of the day you know that you have the safety to talk that shit.  The internet makes people tough.  You are mind fucking yourself, cause you can come on the internet and talk as much shit as you want, but when you look in the mirror you know what a fucking weenie you are.

As much of a fag as NIK is, I respect him more than you weenies.  He actually showed up.  You weenies just talk, and talk, and talk, and talk.  And that is all you will ever do.  You would never meet someone face to face that you constantly talk shit to.  The insecurity causes you to talk all this shit.  It makes you feel good.  It is a rare instance that you might actually feel like a man.  Unfortunately for you, you are not a man.  You are a weenie just like the guy in your signature.  The internet is full of weenies like you.  They come a dime a dozen.  Soon, if you are not already, you are going to be popping pills for the way your insecurity has mind fucked you.  And this post is gonna get you.  It is going to bring that insecurity out in full force.  It is going to make you mad, and make you want to bang away at that keyboard and talk like you are Mel Gibson from braveheart.  But you are nothing but a lil weenie who is very insecure.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 10:29:04 PM »
Socrates of Dubcc has spoken.

Understanding the inner workings of man like he is thy God who created us. Amen.