Author Topic: I am now KING OF THE KARMA  (Read 1527 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: I am now KING OF THE KARMA
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 01:05:36 AM »
lmao I have a hard time underground how NOT driving 10 hours to confront someone you know through the internet makes one a weenie   :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 08:35:19 AM »
lmao I have a hard time underground how NOT driving 10 hours to confront someone you know through the internet makes one a weenie   :laugh:

It shows how he's a real dude. How he's easily infuriated by people's comments, even though that most of his lectures are wrapped around of the idea that he could "give a fuck less about anyone here & what we think", he's determined to make a statement to ward off future offenders by basically saying, "nigga, I'll buy a plane ticket!" & how if you mess with the wrong guy on the net, YA DONE SON! HE'LL WASH YOU IN A GAME OF "21" OR H.O.R.S.E.! GET AT HIM!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 08:47:58 AM »
instead  of kicking NIK's ass like he said they ended up playing a game of horse
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »
i think your a certified nerd when your a self proclaimed "Karma King" because nobody likes you

good for you...nobody here knows who the hell you are so who cares?

Well we all certainly know who you are...The biggest Crooked I groupie to ever exist on wcc.  And that says a lot, because next to snoop and dre, I would say Crooked I has the biggest groupie fan base on here.  I mean, 1 guy even talked about how he wasn't gonna be able to sleep at night because that crooked I diss song to snoop leaked hahaha, and Hack, YOU are a bigger groupie than that guy!

HAHAHAHAH the only ho that was shook to face NIK is talking trash...post up some more pictures of you flexing in the mirror.......hahahaha punk

actually the only guy who did face nik.  Post up any picture of yourself.  Or don't...that is just the insecurity in you.  Have fun with that.  It has to be tough, knowing deep down what a bitch you are.  You and all the other insecure people across the internet can talk your shit, but at the end of the day you know that you have the safety to talk that shit.  The internet makes people tough.  You are mind fucking yourself, cause you can come on the internet and talk as much shit as you want, but when you look in the mirror you know what a fucking weenie you are.

As much of a fag as NIK is, I respect him more than you weenies.  He actually showed up.  You weenies just talk, and talk, and talk, and talk.  And that is all you will ever do.  You would never meet someone face to face that you constantly talk shit to.  The insecurity causes you to talk all this shit.  It makes you feel good.  It is a rare instance that you might actually feel like a man.  Unfortunately for you, you are not a man.  You are a weenie just like the guy in your signature.  The internet is full of weenies like you.  They come a dime a dozen.  Soon, if you are not already, you are going to be popping pills for the way your insecurity has mind fucked you.  And this post is gonna get you.  It is going to bring that insecurity out in full force.  It is going to make you mad, and make you want to bang away at that keyboard and talk like you are Mel Gibson from braveheart.  But you are nothing but a lil weenie who is very insecure.

I almost cried laughing so hard at your post.  No I am not a weenie because I am not trying to drive 10 hours to fight someone over the internet.  I do not allow what someone writes to affect me that much.  You obviously do, yet in your attempt to prove that I am a weenie, you forget an important fact.  You drove over 10 hours to fight someone but when he showed up you were too scared to fight him.  All your talk about being a badass needs to stop already.  And you might want to realize that calling someone insecure because they don't want to fight everyone who might ever say anything bad about them is pure comedy.  A secure person does not have anything to prove, especially not to a internet message board.  Now on the other hand someone who is weak minded and lacks any respect for himself is quick to try and prove to people just how tough he thinks he is.  Thats why people drive 10 hours to (not) fight.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »
+1 ghost
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »
like I said, you and your groupie friends are weenies.  You would never understand.  A person who believes that 2+2 = 3 will never understand algebra, and there is no point in arguing with them.  You all just talk shit on the internet and that is all you do.  Go to basically any internet message board and you will find people just like you guys.  I don't expect you to understand, I just wanted to make you feel even more insecure.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2011, 05:12:34 PM »
A person who believes that 2+2 = 3 will never understand algebra

I guess you're just terrible at math then.

Because, catching feelings on the net + driving ten hours x minutes played basketball = faggot.

There is no sly talking & creative thought process that eliminates that little stunt. You can say you know this & that, but the fact is yeah people on the internet talk shit. People talk shit & shit get says back to you. No matter how you slice or dice it, you end up looking like an idiot. If you think it's all for pussies & everybody is a faggot, why post? You're just being a hypocrite by posting & talking shit about Hack & now everybody who thinks you're lame as fuck. & on the flip side, this "I'm secure, it doesn't bother me" yet you're the only person in the history of internet forums to drive over five hours to confront someone.

I wasn't here for when all that went down on here, but I'm sure it's the safest bet in the World that you talked massive shit about what you were going to do to NIK when you met up with him & then you didn't even do what you said you were going to do lol. So not only did you talk shit (something you said is for "weenies"), but you PROVED that you don't even live up to all your talk.

Me & Tommy used to talk massive shit about each other & we only live like fifteen minutes away from each other & on top of that, he used to work in my town & I'm over at his almost every other week, but we would never go out of our way to meet up & "handle business" from something that was said online. C'mon, son.

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 08:10:21 PM »
A person who believes that 2+2 = 3 will never understand algebra

I guess you're just terrible at math then.

Because, catching feelings on the net + driving ten hours x minutes played basketball = faggot.

There is no sly talking & creative thought process that eliminates that little stunt. You can say you know this & that, but the fact is yeah people on the internet talk shit. People talk shit & shit get says back to you. No matter how you slice or dice it, you end up looking like an idiot. If you think it's all for pussies & everybody is a faggot, why post? You're just being a hypocrite by posting & talking shit about Hack & now everybody who thinks you're lame as fuck. & on the flip side, this "I'm secure, it doesn't bother me" yet you're the only person in the history of internet forums to drive over five hours to confront someone.

I wasn't here for when all that went down on here, but I'm sure it's the safest bet in the World that you talked massive shit about what you were going to do to NIK when you met up with him & then you didn't even do what you said you were going to do lol. So not only did you talk shit (something you said is for "weenies"), but you PROVED that you don't even live up to all your talk.

Me & Tommy used to talk massive shit about each other & we only live like fifteen minutes away from each other & on top of that, he used to work in my town & I'm over at his almost every other week, but we would never go out of our way to meet up & "handle business" from something that was said online. C'mon, son.

You keyed in on one very important fact which I have to give you credit for: YOU WEREN'T THERE.  you don't know what happened.  Bottom line.

I have explained this before, but here it goes one last time, for all of you who are beyond words that I know to describe your lack of intelligence:

I did not meet up with NIK to prove anything to him, wcc or anyone BUT MYSELF.  I know it is hard to comprehend those words for you simple minded people.  Yes, me and him talked a lot of shit back and forth between each other over the net, and I called him out to meet me face to face.  If I am going to call someone out face to face, then I am going to live up to that.  I am going to make my end of the promise.

He didnt' want to fight.  I pushed him and his girlfriend was right there on the cell phone.  To you young dumb kids, who just act like tough guys on the internet, you would never understand any of this.  Punching NIK in the face is not worth getting arrested for.  I have been to jail and it sucks.  I have been to court plenty of times and it sucks.  Not only that, but as I explained on here that same day, I am not a bully.  NIK always had plenty to say to me on this forum, yet he had nothing to say to me in person.  He is a pathetic coward just like many of you.

Whatever you want to believe, his story, my story, or your own fantasy that YOU created...that is your deal.  Believe what you want.  But just to set the logic straight for you extremely stupid fucking people: THE ONLY REASON I DID THIS WAS FOR MYSELF.  Not because he got under my skin, not because I wanted to prove anything to anyone, not because (enter your own fucking reason which you make up).  I went there because it is something that I said I would do.

The difference between you fucking weenie clowns and me is that all you guys do is talk, talk, talk.  thats it.  Your word means nothing.  You young fucking clowns will turn on your word in a heart beat.  You are fucking cowards, and your word means nothing.

I told NIK that I would meet him face to face in person and if he had anything to say to me then we could deal with it.  He had nothing to say.  People like ghost, chamilitary, and hack are just like NIK.  That is why you guys are angry.  You guys are cowards.  Absolute cowards.

I have had my ass kicked bad.  I have had 5 broken teeth.  There is always someone who can kick your ass.  I'm not bothered by getting my ass kicked.  I'm much more bothered about living with shame because I talk about something, yet never act on it.

You would never meet up to handle business because you are a coward.  You will never understand.  You will constantly talk shit on the internet because it is safe to do so.  You lil' kids are of a different generation.  A bunch of fucking pussies.

Its not that I personally hate you ghost, or cham, or NIK.  I hate your kind.  You pathetic coward kids who have no idea what things like character, pride, morals, values, respect, etc. stand for.  Hell I bet you kids grew up with divorced parents.  You probably never had a man in your life to raise you.  This is what you get from a generation raised in broken families of single mothers.  You are feminine kids who probably can't even change the oil in your car, hell you probably never even paid for your first car.  You don't know how to use a hammer or a screwdriver, and you have spent more of your life on the internet than you have in the outdoors.

You guys can't stand me cause I hit home and I hit it hard.  I speak the truth and it makes your pussies hurt.  Cham, hack, ghost, Nik, and dozens others on this forum...you're all the same.  Hell go to any hip hop forum on the net and you can pick out the same.  It is a very sad generation of kids in America.  I mean this shit with me and NIK happened YEARS ago...in fact none of you fucking idiots - Cham, Ghost, or Hack were even part of this forum, and yet you are the ones who talk about it.  You are the only ones who bring it up.  Why do you guys bring it up?  Why do you guys constantly exaggerate things about it?  Have any of you even been to CA?  Do you even have a clue about the driving time from one place to another?  You guys were not there, and yet you talk about it as if you witnessed the thing live.  As I said, you guys were not even part of this forum at the time, much less there to witness it.  So all you do it speculate on it.  When NIK tells his story with SIK, you claim NIK is lying, but yet you believe his story with me?

And talk about wasted time...Cham, you have 17K posts, and Hack you have 14K.  I been on this forum at least twice as long as you guys and I don't even have 3K posts.  You want to talk about a waste of fucking time?  My one day spent driving to LA and back is so insignificant to the amount of time you dumb fucks spend arguing with people on the internet.  And ghost can't even seem to leave a place that he disses so much.  He has to continuously delete his accounts, talk shit about this place, and yet keeps coming back.  Sounds like time is pretty fucking important to you.

But like I said, when an idiot believes 2+2=3 there is no getting through to that person.  I may as well be typing in Russian to you fucking morons.  Down the road you guys will just bring it up again...apparently it, and I, never seem to leave your mind.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 08:21:28 PM »
ACGRUNDY IS A JAILBIRD LMAO

i hear he got arrested for raping a 11 year old boy

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 08:35:45 PM »
And let's get some logic out of the way:

at 1 min avg per post, and I know you guys spend more time than that, and that doesn't even include gspot posts which don't count:

17K posts at 1 min per post = 283 hours
14K posts at 1 min per post = 233 hours

And yet you guys try to make fun of me for "WASTING 10 HOURS TO DRIVE TO LA".  Tell me how your logic works on that guys?  Not to mention 80% of this forum talks of LA as if it were heaven and their #1 vacation destination.

Logic part #2:
Not a single one of you were there.  Tell me if I am lying.  So that means if not a single one of you were there, then not a single one of you can report ANYTHING which happened.  Tell me if there is ANYTHING wrong with this statement.

Logic part #3:
You all believe SIK's word against NIK's word.  In that situation NIK had absolutely no credibility to his story  Yet in my situation his story is completely credible?  How exactly does that factor?

Again,  it comes down to a logical situation of some idiots who believe 2+2=3.

Here is a series of questions:
Have you ever personally driven from sacramento to LA?
Is 10 hours time wasted more time wasted than 200 hours?
Were you at the event when I met face to face with NIK?

Answers those questions before your illogical rebuttal to me.  Sorry fellas, but you are fucking morons, and there is no logic to your idiotic fantasies.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »
lol @ the little girl writing us a novel trying to defend herself

btw LA is far from "heaven" lmao
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 08:41:45 PM by Carlton Banks »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 08:40:40 PM »
LOL, half of me & Hack's posts are under a sentence long, relax.

& LMFAO, we would never "handle business" because we would never catch feelings over words on the internet. You say it yourself that EVERYBODY on the internet is like that, yet you got angry. It doesn't matter that NIK didn't want to fight. You could of went there, fought NIK & murdered him on the spot & you'd still be a faggot for going.

We bring it up because it's pathetic. Listen chief, I don't hate you. I would never hate someone I don't know. It's like Batman & Joker, "I can't kill you, you're too much fun". You talk like because you're WAY TOO old to still be doing this you know it all & everybody younger is inferior to you & it's hilarious to me.

You just rambled for an three paragraphs telling us how we're "making shit up" yet you assumed my parents were divorced, when they've been happily married lol. You made reference to my post count that I don't much but this, when in reality I know for a fact I have more of a social life then most of this forum. I mean, I know some people here are 21-24, so I would hope that they would be out more then me. I'm 18 & on my school grind, work four days a week, pretty active in all sports, I do my chillin' on the weekends. Don't sit there & tell me what I do & then tell me I can't make my own assumptions about you lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »

HEY CHAMMY IM GONNA DRIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO QUEENS JUST TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH U

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2011, 08:45:35 PM »
Logic part #2:
Not a single one of you were there.  Tell me if I am lying.  So that means if not a single one of you were there, then not a single one of you can report ANYTHING which happened.  Tell me if there is ANYTHING wrong with this statement.

I wasn't referring to the actual event, I was talking what was said on this forum. I'm not going to go look it up. But you tell me right now that you didn't tell him that you were going to fuck him up, beat him down, do this, do that & you didn't. You just said in your post above you didn't. You "pushed" him. I'm sure it was a bit more intense, no? Correct me if I'm wrong.

HEY CHAMMY IM GONNA DRIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO QUEENS JUST TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH U

That's actually almost the same distance lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2011, 08:48:23 PM »

That's actually almost the same distance lol.

yep - from the Gore (where I'm at) it's EXACTLY 8 hours to Albany when I go to see the Giants.... so probably more to NYC