Author Topic: I am now KING OF THE KARMA  (Read 1524 times)

acgrundy

Re: I am now KING OF THE KARMA
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 10:07:53 PM »
See thats just it...me defending myself was a direct 2 sentence response to your incorrect assumption.  You fire off essays if you cant see the difference well then I don't know what to tell ya.  Anyways, its obvious that there is no point in trying to get you to see things logically, so I will not waste any more of my time trying.  But when you pop into the gspot to talk shit in threads, it will continue to get pointed out.

You are trying to talk about logic, and yet in this very post you are as illogical as they come.  You state that you don't want to waste any more time...but then you go on to say about how you will continue to point it out?

So which fucking one is it?  you don't want to waste time, or you do want to waste time continuously pointing it out?

DO YOU GET THAT LOGIC?  MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE TO YOU?

I wouldn't have to write essays if you were not so simple minded.  You can't seem to comprehend anything other than your own fantasy thoughts.  Keep bringing it up, yet not wasting time.  While your at it, keep wasting time at a forum that you think sucks, and don't plan on wasting time in.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »
I said I would fight him.  I had to honor my word.  That is all there is to it.

so why didn't you just kick his ass and take a few cell pics to post here?

pussy...probably just planned to suck him off for a hit of his weed.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2011, 10:12:47 PM »
I think the sooner you just admit that you're unhappy with life, the better off you are.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2011, 10:22:10 PM »
I think the sooner you just admit that you're unhappy with life, the better off you are.

i.e. when Tommy Fitz used to come on here and tell everyone how shitty his life was
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2011, 10:23:04 PM »
I said I would fight him.  I had to honor my word.  That is all there is to it.

It is absolutely fucking amazing how you can't comprehend things

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2011, 10:24:14 PM »

Yeah It's true.  Nik's dick is big though

I have dominion over you.  Bow down you peasant.  The King of Karma has spoken!

acgrundy

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2011, 10:26:55 PM »

Why is it that you have on more than one occasion in this thread, let me know about how cool your life is, and how miserable my life is?  What exactly didn't you get from my last reply to you?  With everyone of your replies you come across as even more stupid than the last reply.

I don't care how awesome your life is, or how miserable you think my life is.  You should do the same.  The more you bring it up, the more it seems as if you are insecure with your life, and need to fantasize about reasons why it is so great.  I dont care if you are hugh hefners best friend - I don't give a shit about your life.  You are an ignorant dumbass kid, and that is all you are ever going to be to me.

acgrundy

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2011, 10:29:03 PM »
I said I would fight him.  I had to honor my word.  That is all there is to it.

Yeah It's true.  Nik's dick is big though

I have dominion over you.  Bow down you peasant.  The King of Karma has spoken!

You have been constantly hitting the negative karma on me all night.  You are seriously butthurt from my remarks, and all you have is that stupid karma button.  I'm pretty sure that isn't you dominating me.  That is you desperate for anything.  You are a pathetic lil girl.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2011, 10:30:44 PM »

Yeah It's true.  Nik's dick is big though

I have dominion over you.  Bow down you peasant.  The King of Karma has spoken!

You have been constantly hitting the negative karma on me all night.  You are seriously butthurt from my remarks, and all you have is that stupid karma button.  I'm pretty sure that isn't you dominating me.  That is you desperate for anything. So what I sucked NIK's dick? You are a pathetic lil girl.

I haven't hit anyone's karma tonight except for +1's a few people

but there are a lot of ppl here who hate you for being such a little bitch...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2011, 11:05:47 PM »
How fucking stupid are you?  Do you really think I am going to drive from Sac to LA, and meet NIK in person just so that I could shake his hand and play basketball with him?

Then why did you go? If it wasn't worth it to beat the shit out of nik then why the hell did you spend 10 hours driving there? You can talk all you want about people's post counts, but fact is people are here to waste time, whether its at work or at school or maybe they don't have anything better to do. Its entertainment and its a place to find and discuss music. Accumulating posts over the years isn't at all comparable to taking 10 straight hours out of your day to go confront someone who said something about you over the internet.

I'll take your word that the events happened just as you described them. Even if that's completely true, you must have been feeling majorly hurt to spend 10 hours driving to LA. And then you showed up and didn't do anything other than push him. All that anger that drove you to waste a day meeting someone over an ebeef and you did nothing. You're saying you didn't want to get arrested....so why did you spend 10 hours driving with the intent of kicking his ass? Did that thought not occur to you until you were about to throw the first punch? Even if the events happened exactly as you described them, you still took the L. The worst part is that you can't even accept that and keep trying to put up the tough guy act no matter how many people clown you.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2011, 12:46:38 AM »
rapture SHUT UP you are a fuckin  :loser:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2011, 06:22:48 AM »
rapture SHUT UP you are a fuckin  :loser:

Yeah, really, Rapsodie. Didn't you read what he said? He WANTED to do it. NIK didn't anger him. He just wanted to live up to his word.

I mean, he could care less what anyone thinks of him. He's made that clear. But he had to go to live up to his word so he could prove to everyone (who he doesn't care about) that he's a man of his word.

Talk about insecurities bro lmao.

*waits for, "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!" :rant:*

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2011, 06:57:09 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yFnwBtLrIYI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yFnwBtLrIYI</a>

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2011, 06:58:19 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoD0Wdwp1hA&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uoD0Wdwp1hA&amp;feature=related</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2tMV96xULk&amp;feature=fvw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E2tMV96xULk&amp;feature=fvw</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2011, 08:02:56 AM »
lol so you wanted to live up to your word and fight nik. But you didn't even live up to your word.