Author Topic: I am now KING OF THE KARMA  (Read 1521 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: I am now KING OF THE KARMA
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2011, 08:24:50 AM »
When you think about it, the jew kinda sonned grundy.  Sure the jew bitched out but the thing is he made you drive 10 hours just to fight him and yet he still managed to weasel his way out while you drove all that for nothing.  And he beat you at a game of bball.  That sounds like an L to me unless you had business in LA that weekend and you had time to confront nik, if that's the case its a different story.  But if the sole intention of the trip was to fight and you didn't even throw a punch, that's a pretty big L

acgrundy

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2011, 04:39:38 PM »
rapture SHUT UP you are a fuckin  :loser:

Yeah, really, Rapsodie. Didn't you read what he said? He WANTED to do it. NIK didn't anger him. He just wanted to live up to his word.

I mean, he could care less what anyone thinks of him. He's made that clear. But he had to go to live up to his word so he could prove to everyone (who he doesn't care about) that he's a man of his word.

Talk about insecurities bro lmao.

*waits for, "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!" :rant:*

after writing, God knows how many times, you still can't comprehend it.  Go back and read my posts.  I said multiple times that I went to prove only to myself, not you or anyone else on wcc.  Its a lost fucking cause, you guys can't comprehend it.  2+2=3 in your fantasy world.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2011, 04:58:21 PM »

Yeah, really, Rapsodie. Didn't you read what he said? He WANTED to do it. NIK didn't anger him. He just wanted to live up to his word.

I mean, he could care less what anyone thinks of him. He's made that clear. But he had to go to live up to his word so he could prove to everyone (who he doesn't care about) that he's a man of his word.

after writing, God knows how many times, you still can't comprehend it.  Go back and read my posts.  I said multiple times that I went to prove only to myself, not you or anyone else on wcc.  Its a lost fucking cause, you guys can't comprehend it.  2+2=3 in your fantasy world.

Yeah thats it...everyone in here is wrong and you are right.....  Kinda funny that NIK is the most hated dude on the forum yet people still give him more respect in this situation than you....but Its all of us that are wrong...that the truest sign of an oblivious meathead.

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2011, 05:44:13 PM »
LOL I actually read this most of this thread. I'm not siding with anyone because I can see how both arguments have their points, but this is pretty entertaining stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2011, 07:24:23 PM »

so what did you "prove to yourself"?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »
LOL I actually read this most of this thread. I'm not siding with anyone because I can see how both arguments have their points, but this is pretty entertaining stuff.

NIK and Rocky would've whooped ACGrumpy's ass
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2011, 07:25:13 PM »
Kinda funny that NIK is the most hated dude on the forum yet people still give him more respect in this situation than you....but Its all of us that are wrong...that the truest sign of an oblivious meathead.

this.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2011, 07:26:53 PM »
Kinda funny that NIK is the most hated dude on the forum yet people still give him more respect in this situation than you....but Its all of us that are wrong...that the truest sign of an oblivious meathead.

this.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2011, 09:53:57 AM »
Most people who want to prove something to them selves try to lose weight, or climb everest.....this fool wanted to prove he could drive hella far to not fight....makes perfect sense ::)  But its all of us who are weenies.....ROFL

Raphael

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2011, 11:45:48 AM »
I would feel pretty stupid if i was in that situation. Things you say to some random guy on the internet that you never met doesn't really matter in real life.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2011, 02:32:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoD0Wdwp1hA&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uoD0Wdwp1hA&amp;feature=related</a>
Classi shiz 8)

kemizt

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2011, 11:35:56 AM »
I would feel pretty stupid if i was in that situation. Things you say to some random guy on the internet that you never met doesn't really matter in real life.

Oh no, it's all of us that can't comprehend the logic behind driving 10+ hours to fight someone because of an internet forum, then meeting them, and playing basketball instead.  And then his excuse is that he was sticking up for another dude he had never met.....ROFL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2011, 03:04:39 PM »

Oh no, it's all of us that can't comprehend the logic behind driving 10+ hours to fight someone because of an internet forum, then meeting them, and playing basketball instead.  And then his excuse is that he was sticking up for another dude he had never met.....ROFL

You obviously just don't see the logic. I blame your fucked up generation of kids.

Even though the people running this country are his age. ::)