Author Topic: Don't you hate it when you break up with a bitch & she blames it all on you?  (Read 203 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol seriously, it started with a small argument & then it ended with a break-up. Not like we was officially together but you know the deal. You break up & then she blames it all on you but she was writing you text messages at 1 until 4 in the morning & asking every other day if I love her & all that & I said no lol. & she was the one that instigated everything. Its happened before with other girls but damn it gets on my nerves & I'm a dude that gets mad pretty quick lol I feel like a european for this but fuck it - like Dre would say "bitches ain't shit"! :laugh:

DTG Entertainment

All I can say sir is....women.  8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

of course she blames everythin on u.
the "everythin-is-his-fault"-syndrome is in all female-genes..

Sikotic™

I don't hate it because 99% of the time it is my fault.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

I don't hate it because 99% of the time it is my fault.

Hahaha.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its a very delicate balance....sometimes you have to let the woman believe shes running shit when in actuality you know deep inside they are not.

you have to take a little shit and be able to brush it off your shoulder or else it will fester and turn into an argument or even worse a series of them...once they realize how wrong they are they ussually apolgize.

Al Bundy

its a very delicate balance....sometimes you have to let the woman believe shes running shit when in actuality you know deep inside they are not.

you have to take a little shit and be able to brush it off your shoulder or else it will fester and turn into an argument or even worse a series of them...once they realize how wrong they are they ussually apolgize.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
unless your pimp hand is real strong and you arent emotionally connected like that you can just replace that broad.

Sikotic™

I usually turn a small argument into some relationship ending shit by calling the bitch's dad a faggot or calling her mom a fat whore. I forget that females hold grudges and aren't like male friends who brush that shit off after a week.

Forever alone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE