Author Topic: Zeigeist 3 Moving Forward  (Read 595 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Zeigeist 3 Moving Forward
« on: February 21, 2011, 01:03:03 PM »
This shit just released about 3 weeks. Nebody seen it yet? Im gonna peep it and drop my feedback.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Sikotic™

Re: Zeigeist 3 Moving Forward
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »
Saw it. It was a nice addition, but I found it kinda contradictory in the way they proposed "how society should be" yet complain about the government's control on people.

I don't wanna spoil anything, but I'd say it's worth watching.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 11:41:46 PM »
wheres zietgiest 2?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »
I am enjoying watching this very much. But I got to ask, how are we suppose to make the change to a resource based economy? Its going to cost money to start one in the first place...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 02:44:47 PM »
I am enjoying watching this very much. But I got to ask, how are we suppose to make the change to a resource based economy? Its going to cost money to start one in the first place...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=261109.msg2640077#msg2640077

Check that out, they can change anything they want, the money hasn't vanished, it's been sucked up by the anointed (in their eyes) few.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 03:06:43 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »
wheres zietgiest 2?

Im pretty sure "Zietgeist: Addendum" is considered Part 2 of "Zietgeist: The Movie"

Go to http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ to watch all three
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 05:11:31 PM »

Cutting to the chase, the only way of achieving such a plan would be through some kind of rationing card, which is exactly what people would reject under the current paradigm. It is therefore somewhat ironic that if you approach things from a different direction and covet it as being something wonderful, that people will then embrace it. So essentially he is talking about the imposition of micro management on every individuals life.

Sounds like a dictatorship to me, though I know he would reject that and so to would the fans of this project. However a spade is a spade, a pig is still a pig and a dictatorship is a dictatorship. He does mention many valid points, and it is interesting but his solutions, hmmm

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »

Cutting to the chase, the only way of achieving such a plan would be through some kind of rationing card, which is exactly what people would reject under the current paradigm. It is therefore somewhat ironic that if you approach things from a different direction and covet it as being something wonderful, that people will then embrace it. So essentially he is talking about the imposition of micro management on every individuals life.

Sounds like a dictatorship to me, though I know he would reject that and so to would the fans of this project. However a spade is a spade, a pig is still a pig and a dictatorship is a dictatorship. He does mention many valid points, and it is interesting but his solutions, hmmm
That's exactly what I was trying to get out. I just couldn't word the point correctly lol.

Basically he wants more oppression on humanity, except it would be for the betterment of the environment.

It's very easy to propose a solution in a perfect world scenario. It's just not practical if you apply it to human nature though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 05:54:23 AM »
A resourced based economy would be excellent, it is probably the future and the most viable way forward for humanity at large.

The tragic thing is, that perhaps, millions, perhaps even several billion, will probably starve and die before any real change starts to take place. That is how it has always been though. Think of the Plague in Europe, and how millions had to die before people starting being more hygenic in their everyday lives. Or how it took WWII before we started to be less racist and more respectful and humble in our international diplomatic relations.

Of course, there are always some free thinking individuals who warn of these developing problems who try to instigate change before it gets too bad. Unfortunately it seems the human system needs a dose of devastation and a hard brutal kick up the ass before it will shift in a new direction.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 06:10:30 AM by illuminatic »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »
A resourced based economy would be excellent, it is probably the future and the most viable way forward for humanity at large.

The tragic thing is, that perhaps, millions, perhaps even several billion, will probably starve and die before any real change starts to take place. That is how it has always been though. Think of the Plague in Europe, and how millions had to die before people starting being more hygenic in their everyday lives. Or how it took WWII before we started to be less racist and more respectful and humble in our international diplomatic relations.

Of course, there are always some free thinking individuals who warn of these developing problems who try to instigate change before it gets too bad. Unfortunately it seems the human system needs a dose of devastation and a hard brutal kick up the ass before it will shift in a new direction.

agenda 21 (sustainable development) rings a bell