Author Topic: Dog is dead...  (Read 556 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dog is dead...
« on: December 31, 2002, 05:30:25 PM »
Doesn't it suck when your dog dies? It's like a sad feeling of emptiness...You just all of a sudden feel like you're missing something...Your backyard seems empty...It just sucks...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2002, 05:32:25 PM by Now_I_Know »

Don Seer

Re:Dog is dead...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 05:59:02 PM »
I never had a dog when we were younger.. we have one now. i guess she has a good few years left... i cant imagine life without her.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2002, 11:39:42 PM »
if theres anyone on the board that feels you on this its me, fuck man, its happened to me twice....well its complicated

EM28

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2003, 12:55:44 AM »
i know how it feels dog, i cried after my first couple died.  Yeah my backyard did feel empty.  It was just so quiet.   i had like 5 or 6 dogs.  I just love dogs.  I don't own any anymore cuz they all died.  I moved from my old house where all the memories were.  i don't think i'll get a dog for a while.  Just too much of a heartbreak when they die.  Seriously.  

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2003, 01:35:56 PM »
I had Ginger - that was my first dog, she was a minature collie, she ran away in the middle of the night (I think she got dognapped)... Man, this was the best dog ever, so smart.  

Then I had Scruffy, when my dad got married, my stepmom and stepsisters had scruffy.  We were walking him one day, and a pit bull attacked him, killed him right there in front of us.  

Then, I had Bear, he was a Chow Chow, he turned into a total jerk, you couldn't even pick him up or anything, he'd growl and bite, so we gave him to the pound to be killed.

Then, my dad died, and I bought a jack russel terrier, his name is comet (my dad's favorite car).  He's pretty cool, but oh so hyper.  

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2003, 07:59:27 PM »
i had a dog its name was Lucky when i had to move i couldent take it to the new place because they didnt accept dogs. lord when i had to let a friend borrow it flet like i was givin it away,like a peaice of my heart was being taking lord.....
well i told the guy i would come every time i get a chance so he left me a key every time i time i would bring him a treat or bag or toy or treats and every time i left it was heart breaking but i would remember i could see my dog the next day  but it didnt happend the only thing i saw was a backyard with a blood in its mouth dolmation and no dorberman Lucky was there there was a blood trail but a faded so somebody must of help it i quess but something for sure i feel happy for 1 out of two posiblities
1.my dog is in a better place or 2. a good caring family is taking care of it.
........memory of my dog will always stay with me..
dogs....yes there mans best friend but when u really care its like if it was ur child....and thats what i felt thats why its so depresing to me or to some other people because like a child the parent will do any thing to look or save it..and so am i ill never give up looking for my son

end gigagganon
« Last Edit: January 01, 2003, 08:00:41 PM by gildedganon187 »

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 01:50:35 AM »
Doesn't it suck when your dog dies? It's like a sad feeling of emptiness...You just all of a sudden feel like you're missing something...Your backyard seems empty...It just sucks...
Yea, i agree. my dog died about 2 months and i miss her like crazy, its wierd. she used to sleep with me n' shit so its wierd not haven her here. so i feel ya homie.....

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2003, 04:53:14 PM »
it must suck, i cried when our cat died and also when my goldfish died.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2003, 07:26:56 PM »

Damn, if u cried when your goldfish died, you'll be devestated when a family member dies...Well, sometimes it doesn't even feel like the dog is dead...it feels like he's still alive waiting outside to come in and run all around the house...whatever though...PeACe

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 07:33:33 PM »

Damn, if u cried when your goldfish died, you'll be devestated when a family member dies...Well, sometimes it doesn't even feel like the dog is dead...it feels like he's still alive waiting outside to come in and run all around the house...whatever though...PeACe

Actually, the last time a family member of mine died was about 7 years ago and I didn't cry. With that cat I grew up and I knew that cat all my life. That goldfish survived 3 cat attacks, so I kinda got something with him (please don't think more).

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2003, 08:51:59 PM »
We just put one of our dogs down in November.  She was a border collie.  She had cancer.  I still have Max tho, he's still kickin it right here beside me  ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2003, 09:16:09 AM »
I had a cat die that had since i was a baby it slept with me everynight my whole life..Then it died..That was pretty weird..it was like 17 years old lol...Peace

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2003, 02:58:19 PM »
my first dog watched over me when I was a baby and i cried like a mother fucker when we had to have her put down.

we got three dogs now and the oldest one i've grown up with and is definitely on his last legs, I'll miss him when he's gone, even though we have two others.

I feel for you Mauzip, i cried more when my dog died than when my Grandad died.

Also am I the only one here who feels worse when they see the adverts for donations to the RSPCA than they do for Oxfam adverts.

Never surrender