Author Topic: Is this person a closet homosexual  (Read 1569 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re:Is this person a closet homosexual
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2003, 06:56:31 PM »
well i figured its alright for u do the same thing infinite so why shouldnt i do the same.  Granted u never made a thread directed at one poster,  i will give u that.  but u have done it numerous other times tho in other threads.  

Exactly.  When you see me attacking someone it is almost always done in response.

What's done is done.  Tom opened up a thread about me, and I should have the option to defend myself.  The argument got blown up and it was revealed in public that Doggy hates me and that him and Tom were spying on me.  All the sudden those two start sounding like the ones with homosexual tendencies and then Blade locks it.  LOL
well than how come in the montly award thread,  under woman of the month.  u had 2 log on as political gangsta an  put me down as woman of the month tho i didnt mention u once in that thread.  u have dissed people on many different occasions an they did not diss u any way at all

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2003, 06:59:18 PM »
also notice infinite has yet to address his homosexual dreams in which he even questioned his own sexuality.

masta_g3

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2003, 08:11:05 PM »
well about the homo dreams...
im not telling that this is infinite's case but many extreme homophobics have turned into gays
it is know as the pendulum law or something like that

Quakaveli

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2003, 09:16:43 PM »
Man this thread iz kraaaazy!!!! Lovvin it! hehe anyway