Author Topic: Fearing Death?  (Read 1073 times)

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fearing Death?
« on: January 03, 2003, 11:18:02 PM »
Do yall fear death?

I dont fear death it's the taught I fear..I fear dien in pain I dont wanna die in pain also I fear losing someone very close to me such as my mom.. :'(
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:Fearing Death?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 11:30:18 PM »
One reason people fear death is the whole hell thing ... Well my religon does not belive in heaven or hell, instead it belives in reincarnation.  Therefore, when i die, i will be reincarnated, and the cycle will continue over and over.  In order to get out of the cycle, i must be 'baptized' and follow Sikhism[my religon] strictly,etc, and then when i die, my soul will be merged with Gods, and i shall attain eternal peace, bliss etc....On a more personal perspective, I dont really fear death, as long as I die a natural death, and have something to make my proud of the life i live.  I have a lot to do, a lot of ambitions, a lot of curiosity, a lot of things to do, a lot of goals to acomplish....Numsayin, i dont wanna die just like that, outta nowhere, ya know.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2003, 11:34:48 PM »
no not really cant stop death so why b scared and nuthin 2 big 2 lose 4 real just miss sum people but im not scared 2 go

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2003, 11:39:30 PM »
for myself,  i dont really fear death,  like where im goin end up.  but i do fear missing out on a lot of stuff b/c of death.  i do fear seein my lil brother or sister dying b4 me tho.  its scary when u think about.  my dad died,  the medics revived him.  he said tho for the few minutes he was out,  it was very peaceful an tranquil.  he was in the woods by himself an he said it was one of the most beautilful things he ever saw

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2003, 11:48:45 PM »
I'm not afraid to die myself, but I'm afraid too witness my loved ones dying...PeACe

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2003, 11:48:57 PM »
I think its worst to lose someone u really love then dying.. I remember when I thought my dad died... it wasnt funny at all. I have more fear for the people i love ..

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2003, 11:53:58 PM »
Just don't think about your own death. Then you're last moment will be the furthest away.

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2003, 08:53:13 AM »
i fear death, simple as. I dont like the fact that 1 day I am going to get old and my heart will stop beating and my lungs will stop respiring, and I will cease to be.  Its horrible.

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2003, 09:10:15 AM »
I fear death (me, family, friends), pain, embarrassment, and IRS.
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2003, 09:39:40 AM »
only fear dying young and not accomplishing things i want to do...if i live to 60, thatl be well worth it, just wanna live it up.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

min0rity

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2003, 12:00:34 PM »
I'm not afraid to die myself, but I'm afraid too witness my loved ones dying...PeACe

EM28

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2003, 12:03:01 PM »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2003, 01:13:49 PM »
I ain't scared of dyin', but I'm scared of two things related to it:

1) I don't wanna drown. That's a scary way to die I think. That rush of panic when you're tryin' to breathe and get out of the water...

2) What scares me the most is dyin' alone. What if I never get married & never have any kids? What if all my relatives & friends die before me or I aliante them from me by being an asshole or some shit? THAT scares me.

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2003, 01:41:34 PM »
weRd these are all good replys..keep em coming
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

lbc213

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2003, 02:37:49 PM »
I fear death, i def do...I really don't wanna think about "that" day, but its hard, especially when u have some relatives that already died.