Author Topic: (Video) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor  (Read 6297 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (Video) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2011, 10:06:04 PM »

Lucifuge

« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2011, 10:58:19 PM »
What a dope video! :o :o 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

doggfather

« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2011, 11:44:12 PM »
not bad.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2011, 12:46:39 AM »
You can really tell we live in an age of an 'I want' society. Years back people woulda been buzzin to hear this on radio. Hittin the shops for the single on day one and bumpin the shit out of it. N be watchin the music channels to get a peep of this vid, buzzin to catch it. All hype.

It's sad in a way people got the leak! pulled it to bits. FUCK DRE I WANT THE NEXT LEAK OR SINGLE NOW. FUCK A LEAK I WANT THE FINAL MIX. FUCK HIM THIS CANT BE IT!!! Saw the vid FUCK DRE I WANT THE NEXT VID ALREADY! THIS CANT BE FOR REAL. THE FIRST SINGLE? FUCK HIM!!

Fuck all you fair-weather 'I want' fans. Don't like the song? Why stick around for the video? Just move on. ;D

Oh. And I enjoyed it :monkey:

Sincerely yours, OG Will_B: :banana_llama:

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2011, 01:01:16 AM »
Dr. Dre is BACK!... and so am I just for this lol... whats up Dubcc?

Yoooo

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2011, 01:08:35 AM »
great video 8) love these flashbacks

Jimmy H.

« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2011, 01:10:16 AM »
Fuck all you fair-weather 'I want' fans. Don't like the song? Why stick around for the video? Just move on. ;D
They remind me of those girls on Sweet 16 whose parents buying them the wrong car. "Oh my God! I hate Dr. Dre. He didn't wave his magic G-Funk wand and make a song that makes me feel like I'm in Junior High again so the song I did get is the worst fucking thing I've ever heard." Tupac didn't fake his death, Death Row went out of business, Dre ain't bringing back G-Funk, and Santa Claus ain't real. Get the tears out of your system now because tomorrow's a work day.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2011, 01:15:20 AM »
They remind me of those girls on Sweet 16 whose parents buying them the wrong car. "Oh my God! I hate Dr. Dre. He didn't wave his magic G-Funk wand and make a song that makes me feel like I'm in Junior High again so the song I did get is the worst fucking thing I've ever heard." Tupac didn't fake his death, Death Row went out of business, Dre ain't bringing back G-Funk, and Santa Claus ain't real. Get the tears out of your system now because tomorrow's a work day.

Man, I like Alex Da Kid and Skylar Grey, but I want a song that actually sounds like a single for the clubs from Dr. Dre - I.E. - 50 Cent featuring Young Buck - Fire

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2011, 01:23:17 AM »
Great video. Like someone said everything about this is great besides the beat...but its just one song.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Will_B

« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2011, 01:25:08 AM »

Man, I like Alex Da Kid and Skylar Grey, but I want a song that actually sounds like a single for the clubs from Dr. Dre - I.E. - 50 Cent featuring Young Buck - Fire

Granted but you got 'Kush' to catch the ear of the peeps who remember Dre's 2001 style, but fused with todays music. Next 'I Need a Doctor' for the pop fans attention. People who liked Stan because they liked the Dido sound and not the other way round. Plus it's part one of some story based videos like Daft Punk or even Usher did recently.

This is an official single...but it's still the warm up. :pimp:

MistaNova

« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2011, 01:45:12 AM »
Wack song, but the video's great.

Lucifuge

« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2011, 02:13:10 AM »
This song would be amazing...but this beat is just fucked up in the wrong way....but this gona do huge numbers. hook is catchy
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2011, 02:20:51 AM »
Song sucks still

Video is pretty good, seeing eazy pac was dope.

No 50 cent haha

Also I'm not really an eminem fan but his 2 verses gave me a new appreciation for him.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2011, 02:41:07 AM »
great video.. i cried the whole time

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2011, 03:05:18 AM »

Cant even lie.. That shit made me lmao.