Author Topic: 50 Cent throws shot back @ Dre?!  (Read 2429 times)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Re: 50 Cent throws shot back @ Dre?!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 07:37:40 AM »
This is bullshit, everbody and they mama heard and saw the video by now.

I still never heard of this dudes headphones.

This is petty shit. This is why I don't pa attention to this crap.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 07:53:59 AM »
didnt know 50 had headphones

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »
Fif's just fucking around. If it was beef it'll just be a publicicity stunt set up by jimmy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
I hope this becomes a real beef.

It would just involve so many rappers it would be a blood bath  ;D

gamestarr if that shit happened your faggot ass would be the first person posting up with a RIP fif & dre shirt...you aint no true hip hop fan.

wow.. what makes you say that?  ::)

because you would rather see some rapper beef then release tight albums. you probably follow gang culture and shit...and you probably wax your toe knuckles as well.

The fuck is wrong with you? When did I say anything like that?

but I think beef can be very entertaining. how does that bother you?

Youve become my own little stalker  ;D

it dont bother me per say what bothers me is euro wiggers like you who thrive on the sensationalism over quality music...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 10:11:20 AM »

gamestarr if that shit happened your faggot ass would be the first person posting up with a RIP fif & dre shirt...you aint no true hip hop fan.

because you would rather see some rapper beef then release tight albums. you probably follow gang culture and shit...and you probably wax your toe knuckles as well.

it dont bother me per say what bothers me is euro wiggers like you who thrive on the sensationalism over quality music...

youre just statin random bullshit. when the fuck did I ever say anything like that?

I just find beef entertaining.. Does that mean I dont care about quality music?!?!  ;D

and if you dont find beef entertaining then you must not be a real hip-hop fan since it has been a part of the shit since forever.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 10:46:25 AM »
50 cents just a childish little hoe.. that throws his toys out the pram whenever he cant get his own way.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 11:01:21 AM »

youre just statin random bullshit. when the fuck did I ever say anything like that?

I just find beef entertaining.. Does that mean I dont care about quality music?!?!  ;D

and if you dont find beef entertaining then you must not be a real hip-hop fan since it has been a part of the shit since forever.

look bork bork, about half a page up did you not just wish for a blood bath? i mean im all for beef if some good music comes out of it but to immediately wish for blood shed is a bit extreme...ive seen you around the forums for a few months and you have mad wigger tendancies. if you really love hip hop go murk yourself and do the culture a favor.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 11:06:03 AM »

look bork bork, about half a page up did you not just wish for a blood bath? i mean im all for beef if some good music comes out of it but to immediately wish for blood shed is a bit extreme...ive seen you around the forums for a few months and you have mad wigger tendancies. if you really love hip hop go murk yourself and do the culture a favor.

so youre admitting youre stalkin me? Shiiit.. you need to go outside homie..  ;D

and yes I wanna hear a beef involving a lot of rappers as it would be really entertaining to hear these big dudes go at each other.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »
if three posts in one thread is stalking you then sure...ill be that, about half a page up when i called you a faggot you never denied that so by that same prinicpal i guess that makes you a homo right?

its kind of hard to ignore when if someone makes a thread about dre breaking wind and theres nine posts in it you can be sure that five of them belong to you.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »
Dre's too old to be beefing. He should be reading bed time stories to his grand kids and talking about how he served in world war 2 and vietnam.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 12:21:23 PM »
if three posts in one thread is stalking you then sure...ill be that, about half a page up when i called you a faggot you never denied that so by that same prinicpal i guess that makes you a homo right?

its kind of hard to ignore when if someone makes a thread about dre breaking wind and theres nine posts in it you can be sure that five of them belong to you.

you just said that you have seen me around the forum the last few months. thats stalkin right there.

AND since you know that Im in every Dre thread you must be too?

Youre comin off pretty pathetic here.

terrymak

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 02:00:55 PM »
I think Dre can fuck up 50 lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 04:18:20 PM »
Haha 50 a fool for that, all this is doing is creating more interest in detox and 50's new headphones, win/win

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011, 06:09:49 PM »

you just said that you have seen me around the forum the last few months. thats stalkin right there.

AND since you know that Im in every Dre thread you must be too?

Youre comin off pretty pathetic here.

lmao your trying to convince yourself another man is stalking you...thats pretty pathetic in itself.

the proof is in the pudding any dre or game related thread and your in there acting like your hot in the ass probably rubbing your nipples and getting the chills and what not.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 05:25:18 AM »
50 should stop beefing with Dre, cause without him he wouldn't be shit