Author Topic: The Official "I'm Only Gonna Download Detox" Thread  (Read 3579 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: The Official "I'm Only Gonna Download Detox" Thread
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 07:43:28 PM »
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 07:45:16 PM »
LOL. Signed.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 08:57:45 PM »
LOL. Signed.

Thank you sir.  Support this movement yall, It's in our best interests.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »
signed
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Sig'd

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 12:39:05 AM »
 But under pressure might be the third single!

Who's that in your sig?(thread starter)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 01:43:59 AM »
Can't knock the petition idea if that's how you feel but goddamn, that comment about his son's death is in real poor fucking taste.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 02:14:48 AM »
signed
im spending  my hard earned on that new atmosphere which drops around april/may
and quiks new shit should be solid also

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 02:52:50 AM »
signed..
im gonna download it twice!

doggfather

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 04:07:23 AM »
signed!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • P
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 04:23:15 AM »
I thank you all for your avid support, please continue to leave feedback.  We will continue to spread our message and try to reach every last,lonely corner of the interwebs that we can.

kind of a drastic idea even before we have heard the 3rd song on the album?

Maybe the album is dope. I dont think so but the chance is there.

And if it is really dope. Im buyin it. If not. fuck em

damn. I am considering this though just cause of how UNBELIEVABLY WACK INAD is. lol

Well if it isnt Mr. Mad Chills himself.   Jokes aside, I'm actually quite honored to receive your honest feedback.  I do agree, this idea is definitely drastic, but not anything new.  Think of it like this: there has be a tipping point here....  you really want to wait a 3rd time to be anticipointed?  

Jimmy Iovine/Interscope records have already produced an ultra-high-budget video for Dre's single INAD equipped with elaborate Ferrari mountain-wreck scenes, human-hydro chambers, and big name corporate advertisers pushed in our faces.  This is it my friend, DETOX is here.  Dre's next single could sound like a Scorcese film and include every incarcerated OG and mobster alive but we already know what time it is...

Please, sign the petition Gamestarr.  You would be a good addition to the movement.  You could be like the forefront of our European chapter.  Think about it homie, and holla @ ya boy.

Well I dont really expect anything from the 3rd single so I wont be anticipointed.

OG Snoopaveli

Portugoal

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2011, 04:49:55 AM »
I stopped buying albums with wack songs on it a long time ago. Artists who drop their album on a major label don't need my single purchase to eat. I'd rather see Dr. Dre live and boo him out while throwing my panties at him when he's performing I Need A Doctor.

dstyle

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2011, 05:43:43 AM »
I stopped buying albums a long time ago
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2011, 05:51:02 AM »
Love it how obsessed people are with Dre and his production but wont buy a CD to hear it in best possible quality.

Enjoy the grouprip! :psych:

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2011, 06:56:31 AM »
Signed

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2011, 09:17:51 AM »
This thread is pure comedy.  I think INAD is the wackest shit Dre has ever put out, but you guys are taking this way to personal.  People on this forum are mad at dre like he fucked your moms or something

Portugoal

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2011, 10:02:22 AM »
This thread is pure comedy.  I think INAD is the wackest shit Dre has ever put out, but you guys are taking this way to personal.  People on this forum are mad at dre like he fucked your moms or something

If you buy Detox, you support a marketing strategy that forces good artists to put out horrible music. 2Pac Jesus would turn around in his grave if he heard I Need A Doctor.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »

If you buy Detox, you support a marketing strategy that forces good artists to put out horrible music. 2Pac Jesus would turn around in his grave if he heard I Need A Doctor.

If you download albums you force good artists to put out horrible music in order to increase the sales that are off-set by downloading

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »
you guys are taking this way to personal.  People on this forum are mad at dre like he fucked your moms or something

Prof@ssor

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2011, 11:58:25 AM »

I actually would be very pleased if HE ''did'' that, and not let Dj Khalil or Alex Da Kid do it. I also think we would all be very pleased if Dre for once would start DOING something instead of talking shit and selling shit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »
this album isn't dropping in april
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »

If you download albums you force good artists to put out horrible music in order to increase the sales that are off-set by downloading

It's true! Internet fanboy cunts are the Cancer that killed Hiphop post-2000. You think you're Dre's biggest fan, true fanbase, or top listening demographic??

No. Dre is making music for people that actually BUY music. Fuck all you losers. 8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2011, 12:09:06 PM »

It's true! Internet fanboy cunts are the Cancer that killed Hiphop post-2000. You think you're Dre's biggest fan, true fanbase, or top listening demographic??

No. Dre is making music for people that actually BUY music. Fuck all you losers. 8)

you like the new Dre  single?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2011, 12:24:12 PM »

lol

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network