Author Topic: The Official "I'm Only Gonna Download Detox" Thread  (Read 6701 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: The Official "I'm Only Gonna Download Detox" Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »
 But under pressure might be the third single!

Who's that in your sig?(thread starter)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 12:43:59 AM »
Can't knock the petition idea if that's how you feel but goddamn, that comment about his son's death is in real poor fucking taste.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 01:14:48 AM »
signed
im spending  my hard earned on that new atmosphere which drops around april/may
and quiks new shit should be solid also

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 01:52:50 AM »
signed..
im gonna download it twice!

doggfather

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 03:07:23 AM »
signed!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 03:23:15 AM »
I thank you all for your avid support, please continue to leave feedback.  We will continue to spread our message and try to reach every last,lonely corner of the interwebs that we can.

kind of a drastic idea even before we have heard the 3rd song on the album?

Maybe the album is dope. I dont think so but the chance is there.

And if it is really dope. Im buyin it. If not. fuck em

damn. I am considering this though just cause of how UNBELIEVABLY WACK INAD is. lol

Well if it isnt Mr. Mad Chills himself.   Jokes aside, I'm actually quite honored to receive your honest feedback.  I do agree, this idea is definitely drastic, but not anything new.  Think of it like this: there has be a tipping point here....  you really want to wait a 3rd time to be anticipointed?  

Jimmy Iovine/Interscope records have already produced an ultra-high-budget video for Dre's single INAD equipped with elaborate Ferrari mountain-wreck scenes, human-hydro chambers, and big name corporate advertisers pushed in our faces.  This is it my friend, DETOX is here.  Dre's next single could sound like a Scorcese film and include every incarcerated OG and mobster alive but we already know what time it is...

Please, sign the petition Gamestarr.  You would be a good addition to the movement.  You could be like the forefront of our European chapter.  Think about it homie, and holla @ ya boy.

Well I dont really expect anything from the 3rd single so I wont be anticipointed.

OG Snoopaveli

Portugoal

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2011, 03:49:55 AM »
I stopped buying albums with wack songs on it a long time ago. Artists who drop their album on a major label don't need my single purchase to eat. I'd rather see Dr. Dre live and boo him out while throwing my panties at him when he's performing I Need A Doctor.

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2011, 04:43:43 AM »
I stopped buying albums a long time ago
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2011, 04:51:02 AM »
Love it how obsessed people are with Dre and his production but wont buy a CD to hear it in best possible quality.

Enjoy the grouprip! :psych:

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2011, 05:56:31 AM »
Signed

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »
This thread is pure comedy.  I think INAD is the wackest shit Dre has ever put out, but you guys are taking this way to personal.  People on this forum are mad at dre like he fucked your moms or something

Portugoal

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2011, 09:02:22 AM »
This thread is pure comedy.  I think INAD is the wackest shit Dre has ever put out, but you guys are taking this way to personal.  People on this forum are mad at dre like he fucked your moms or something

If you buy Detox, you support a marketing strategy that forces good artists to put out horrible music. 2Pac Jesus would turn around in his grave if he heard I Need A Doctor.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2011, 09:31:00 AM »

If you buy Detox, you support a marketing strategy that forces good artists to put out horrible music. 2Pac Jesus would turn around in his grave if he heard I Need A Doctor.

If you download albums you force good artists to put out horrible music in order to increase the sales that are off-set by downloading

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2011, 09:45:21 AM »
you guys are taking this way to personal.  People on this forum are mad at dre like he fucked your moms or something