Author Topic: Eminem saying 'Nigga' on a song with 50 Cent & Biggie  (Read 842 times)

Sub-Z

Re:Eminem saying 'Nigga' on a song with 50 Cent & Biggie
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2002, 12:39:45 PM »
oh boo hoo,cry me a river....

siccmade muzzic

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2002, 03:55:58 PM »
na necro staright up white and jewish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2003, 09:39:30 PM »
LMAO@SGV saying Necro is Puerto Rican...Necro is a white Jew...and so is Cage...and they both say Nigga...So do a lot of non black rappers...Who gives a shit anyways? Nigga Nigga Nigga...Fuck a Nigga...If Niggaz can say Cracker, I can say Nigga...Wow...I guess I'm racist now?...PeACe

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2003, 11:17:56 PM »
nobody outside the race of black should be able to judge who can say that word or not.. some black people find it offensive when someone outside the race says it and some dont care.  But who are these white people on here to say whuts the big deal about it.. shit its not your freaking culture so dont worry about it..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

S.G.V.

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2003, 12:11:55 AM »
LMAO@SGV saying Necro is Puerto Rican...Necro is a white Jew...and so is Cage...and they both say Nigga...So do a lot of non black rappers...Who gives a shit anyways? Nigga Nigga Nigga...Fuck a Nigga...If Niggaz can say Cracker, I can say Nigga...Wow...I guess I'm racist now?...PeACe
damn it...i said i believe hes a rican!...i thought he was a rican cuz he was collabin with chino and they have close to the same complexion...it made sense at the time...

bez

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2003, 04:15:10 AM »
I have heard em say nigga b4, on a cd I have got, dre and em are doing forgot about dre live and eminem says nigga.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2003, 05:10:09 AM »
I am black, and the whole "nigga" issue is a lil too hard to explain or justify or take offense.
I have a question....if Eminem's grandad was half-black,would it be alright for him to say it? Ifhe was 25% black, would it be ok? Shit gets a lil complex.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2003, 03:51:25 PM »
nobody outside the race of black should be able to judge who can say that word or not..

I don't understand this, if it is offensive to black people then what does it matter what colour the person who said it is, it should be either offensive or not. Also is it offensive if a white person says 'My nigga' to another white person or if a black person says it to a white person?

Never surrender

lala

• Lil Geezy
  • One
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2003, 12:26:17 AM »
Necro doesn't say nigga anymore from what hes said in interviews as recent as a year ago.
One

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2003, 12:31:37 AM »
LOL i didnt expect this thread to become so political..