Author Topic: WHy is BLair on Bush's Nuts 24/7 ??  (Read 589 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WHy is BLair on Bush's Nuts 24/7 ??
« on: January 04, 2003, 12:57:52 PM »
watever bush wanna do, tony agrees, hell, if bush wanted to bomb UK, Tony would probably say "i agree"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 01:05:19 PM by Maestro~Minded »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:WHy is BLair on Bush's Nuts 24/7 ??
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2003, 12:58:39 PM »
lmao i think u mean 'Bush', but yeah I agree, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 01:14:09 PM »
Yeah it's stupid, Blair is going to lead us into war just because he wants to support USA, and doesn't want to harm the relationship between the UK and the US. I certainly won't fight in this war, if it gets to that stage, cause I'm not going to fight for USA's problems.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2003, 02:50:03 PM »
Personally i'd rather be with america rather than against america

Never surrender

jav

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2003, 06:02:17 PM »
watever bush wanna do, tony agrees, hell, if bush wanted to bomb UK, Tony would probably say "i agree"

Lmao  :D.. man that is true that guy hangs of his nuts like the nets from the ring in above the rim

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2003, 11:13:37 AM »
Personally i'd rather be with america rather than against america

I'm not saying that he should be against America, but that he shouldn't simply agree with everything that Bush says just to stay close with America. You can have a good relationship with them without agreeing with everything that they say and do.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2003, 03:35:49 PM »
face it foreigners...the US is so much more powerful...than anyone else...that whatever we say or do...people listen and things get done...like blair...and look at sadaams bitch ass..running to let inspectors in cause he's afraid of getting his ass kicked

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2003, 06:20:02 PM »
face it foreigners...the US is so much more powerful...than anyone else...that whatever we say or do...people listen and things get done...like blair...and look at sadaams bitch ass..running to let inspectors in cause he's afraid of getting his ass kicked

lol.. yea.. you're absolutley right, france, north korea, china, russia etc etc does anything usa say ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 12:34:59 AM »
hahah... i think media outside the US paints a very very different picture.

ya'll are being brainwashed!!! dont believe them!!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2003, 12:45:17 PM »
Yeah I agree Overseer, the rest of the world don't really see America in the same light as you lot. The media propaganda is making you all think that you are indestructable and then something like 9/11 happens, and you realised what most of the rest the world already knew,you are not invincible!

America has had it easy throughout it's history so far, and now it finds itself under real threat, so they feel that they have to cover the situation up by using propaganda suggesting that the US is the best and most powerful nation in the world. Meanwhile the rest of the world is laughing at you.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2003, 11:18:05 PM »
you think america has had an easy history? i beg to differ. This is not america's first threat, nor will it be its last. and try not to be so general saying the whole world is laughing at the U.S. situation. furthermore, you refer to propaganda like the US govt/media are the only ones who use it. EVERY country in the world uses propaganda in one way or another.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2003, 08:36:41 AM »
I just think it's sad how much the labour party has left who it originally got into power for. The Labour Party in 1914 opposed the War against Germany because they saw it as a war in the interests of the ruling classes and not the working class (who would be the ones sacrificing their lives for it). Now it supports this war that is clearly in the interests of the ruling elite (oil) and that will use working class mens lives as the cost to get it.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2003, 10:49:21 AM »
I am not saying that every other country doesn't use propaganda, I am just saying that the American media certainly uses the most in the western world.

Why has USA not had an easy history you tell me all the real major threats to American society that there have been in it's history, there is hardly anything compared to most other nations over the same timescale.

I'll admit that the laughing at the USA thing was a bit of a generalisation, but certainly their are many countries who see straight through America's facade.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2003, 03:06:56 PM »
well first, the US obviously hasn't been around nearly as long as virtually every other country in the world. we've engaged in every world war. we've been bombed. we've had a revolution. we've had a civil war. how many hundreds of thousands of people died because of that.

and as far as saying the US uses more propaganda than other western countries, what exactly are you basing that statement on? I think that statement is based on the fact that the US is more scrutinized than other countries in the western hemisphere, therefore more people are aware of it, which has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not the US govt does it more or less than others.

as for other countries seeing through the US facade, what else is new? americans see through propaganda. not all, but many do. that statement is universal no matter what country it is. some people are informed, some are not.

i see it like this. the US has screwed things up. they've done it before, they'll do it again. but what country hasn't? going through and saying "what about this, what about that" will last forever. everybody needs to realize that no matter where they are from, there is lying, cheating, and stealing going on.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2003, 03:16:39 PM »
we've engaged in every world war.

Yeah, but you came in a little late on both and it was only because you were attacked in both instances.

and as far as you having a revolution and the thousands of people that died, it was mainly the British that died.

Never surrender