Author Topic: Imagine I Need A Doctor Being done by Snoop & Dre  (Read 1289 times)

NoobCake

Re: Imagine I Need A Doctor Being done by Snoop & Dre
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2011, 09:22:28 PM »
No need to get emotional, man.  Just accept it.

polepositon

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 11:00:41 AM »
i know. i will. i'm gay. and there you have it.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2011, 07:00:00 AM »
Off topic: I wonder how Em and Snoop feel about each other, do they like each other at all?

Remember Snoop going off at Em, some years back, saying he didn't listen to Eminem's records, and mocking the Stan track, cause he had a track, which used the same Dido sample, on Blue Carpet treatment I think.

Em haven't talked or adressed Snoop at all, other than stepping in on his place for Nothing but a G thing, and Still Dre, at the concerts months back, also Snoop was missing at these.

They appeared together on Bitch Please 2, and in the movie The Wash.
However rumor does have it, they will appear together on 50's first single from the new album, Whoo Kid played 50 and Snoops verse, weeks back, and said Em was on the last one.

What do u guys think?

I think there's some jealousy there because Snoop called Dre out at one point and told him to start reaching out and helping the Westcoast and Em basically stepped into the role that Snoop once had with Dre.  Em is tighter with Dre than Snoop is the last decade.  Snoop has proven he doesn't need Dre, but Snoop kinda got pushed aside like Ice Cube when asking for beats for the longest time and asking Dre to produce his entire album and getting nothing.  I also think that if Em called out Snoop it would cause the West unity with Aftermath to fall apart.  I think it's one of those things that Eminem could go at him and tear him up from a career standpoint because here in 2011 Eminem has way more fans but it's one of those things he won't touch out of respect for Dre, Snoop's contributions to the rap game, and he's also told to lay back just like when he wasn't allowed to diss Suge on "Toy Soldiers."

I personally think that Snoop's relationship with Dre was never the same since back when Snoop stayed on Death Row and Dre left and the whole Death Row camp was dissing Dre and Snoop was gearing up the real OG 1997 "Doggumentary" (which some of those tracks became released on "Dead Man Walkin" 4 years later).  And the real reason why Snoop left Death Row was because he cuoldn't get Suge to release Smokefest/Doggumentary but he didn't run to Dre, he ran to Master P when Suge sold his contract to No Limit.

the realtionship you're talking about is called record deal. Dre and Em are both under Jimmy's wings... and music industry is all about business... not friendship.
That's why Dre was working with Em in the first place... business thing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
to the real hiphop fans, dre needs snoop as much as snoop needs dre....dont get it twisted.

for awhile there, i was getting tired of hearing eminem and dre together all the time, without snoop...

dre and snoop make better songs together but dre and eminem make more money together
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2011, 03:22:58 PM »
dre is wack right now, Kush was dope because someone else laced a dope beat and Snoop and Dre work well together, they have never both been involved in a track that wasn't dope

I see Snoop on 1-2 tracks MAX on detox, EM on like 4-5
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2011, 06:24:33 PM »
Bottomline W/O Hate "I Need A Doctor" by anyone else besides Eminem would be Homosexual.
No need to explain why... just truth.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2011, 06:34:54 PM »
Bottomline W/O Hate "I Need A Doctor" by anyone else besides Eminem would be Homosexual.
No need to explain why... just truth.

Only in a hip hop context. This shit would be perfectly normal in any other genre.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2011, 07:13:25 PM »
INAD Fits perfectly well with Em & Dre.....If Dre & Snoop's gon do anything like that, It will be reminiscing about the Good 'ol days...

Cos the truth is....Snoop have been on his own hustle for over a decade without Dre and i think he did well not allowing the lack of Dre's production or attention affect his career...That's a big plus for me (He would have been slowed down a lot or faded away).

As someone said earlier.....Dre & Snoop makes feel good music together Dre & Em makes personal, Emotional music.... Nothing wrong with both, I enjoy either collaboration but Dre & Snoop track always have that special feel, forget the popular singles and bump "Just Dippin" again  8)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

kalli_weed

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
lol@ em could kill snoop career, u realize dat snoop been in the game for 20 yrs now? em fan base is not snoop fan base! obviously snoop had to be doing something good to be still relevant in the rap game..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2011, 08:08:47 PM »
lol@ em could kill snoop career, u realize dat snoop been in the game for 20 yrs now? em fan base is not snoop fan base! obviously snoop had to be doing something good to be still relevant in the rap game..

He couldn't "kill Snoop's" career, but he can obviously out-rap him. Even today when Eminem is rapping about basically nothing with a wack flow, he could still rap circles around Snoop Dogg lol.

But Eminem's fan base is twice as big as Snoop's. Em's been in rap half as long and has sold more then twice as many records & is the highest selling artist of all time, c'mon son.

kalli_weed

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2011, 10:36:44 PM »
em selling more records than snoop does not prove shit, who sell more records than em in the rap game anyway? snoop style of rapping cannot be duplicated and thats why he is still one of the best rappers out there, not here to argue about who is better! em is a controversial rapper and to make it worst he is white rapper! that's like seeing a white dude dunkin from the free throw line!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2011, 11:33:14 PM »
Snoops been wack as fuck for years I don't even bother downloading his albums anymore

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »
em selling more records than snoop does not prove shit, who sell more records than em in the rap game anyway? snoop style of rapping cannot be duplicated and thats why he is still one of the best rappers out there, not here to argue about who is better! em is a controversial rapper and to make it worst he is white rapper! that's like seeing a white dude dunkin from the free throw line!

LOL, it obviously does. Whoever sells more records has the bigger fan base. It's unquestionable.

But I can tell you're clueless, "he is still one of the best rappers out there". Snoop hasn't been good in almost two decades lol.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2011, 01:15:48 PM »

Snoop hasn't been good in almost two decades lol.
That's not true, IMO. He's had a ton of great songs...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »

LOL, it obviously does. Whoever sells more records has the bigger fan base. It's unquestionable.

But I can tell you're clueless, "he is still one of the best rappers out there". Snoop hasn't been good in almost two decades lol.

He hasn't even been around for 2 decades. FAIL.