Author Topic: [**NEW**] LBC Crew – Haven’t You Heard [**REMASTERD **] w/ BONUSES!!  (Read 17742 times)

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Great work, man! Can´t wait for the full version of your remastered cd 8)

Mietek23

Efrain you need to send this to WideAwake - they should hire you for remastering their albums ;D

scratch42069

• 'G'
The samples do sound much better than what WA released. You did a very good job remastering this, props on the spot. Wouldn't mind hearing the rest of it though.

Young Old Head

addendum: this shit sound so crisp and clear, wow! can't wait for the rest of it... 8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good work! thanks for doin this - ill like to have a link in my inbox if i may 8)

woof

This is really good, I guess your version is going to my iPod. Have you used the cdq of Dippin’ in my Low Low from a compilation which was posted recently as a reference too?

alexandrion

• Lil Geezy
good job! thanx

Eddz

Here is the CDQ of Dippin In My Low Low from The Mob Tales compilation if you need it, but It's probably too late now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bplg7wopnmobwia

wadebill

• Lil Geezy
great job man! These sound perfect propz.Thanks

JohnnyL

+1 for your effort, Efrain.  Samples sound good.  Looking forward to hearing the whole thing.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sounds amazing ! Definitely gonna listen to this rather then the WA version. Props, Efrain ! Can't wait to hear the other songs ! 8)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It sounds amazing. :drool: Very good job Efrain!! Thanks.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Funkstradamus

these tracks clearly prove that Wideawake is clearly clueless on how to remaster or rerelease this classic music..clips soumd amazing...now i can finally listen to the cd...i was so disgusted with the sound quality i didnt even listen to lo t....props for the hard work!

soopa-man

sounds nice bro! if you get a chance hook a link to it, thanx for taking the time to do shit like that sounds more balanced...