Author Topic: [**NEW**] LBC Crew – Haven’t You Heard [**REMASTERD **] w/ BONUSES!!  (Read 17738 times)

Mr.(Ko)Kane

Re: [**NEW**] LBC Crew – Haven’t You Heard [**REMASTERD **] w/ BONUSES!!
« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2011, 05:36:09 AM »
Just heard the album and bonus tracks and you really did a great job with some of them, some did sound alright before like the "Head Doctor" original version. Would love to see you remaster some tracks off Snoop's "Lost Sessions Vol. 1" - really was dissapointed with the work WA did there.

eNgIeS

« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2011, 07:40:04 AM »
Hey mate great job appreciate the effort and that was just the samples I've listened to

Would love to hear the full album. Would be great if it could be done on some of the other WA releases that weren't up to par.

Thanks in advance

Funkstradamus

« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2011, 09:18:44 AM »
man...thanks for taking the time remaster this and to hook this up ....shit sounds 10,000x better...been bumping this non-stop since i got...

m-dogg

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
I just heard this in my car and I had to come back on here and thank you man!  I didnt think it was going to sound THAT good, I feel like I'm listening to the retail version from death row IN 1996.  It really shines on a good system, I couldnt even listen to the WA version as I hate listening to good music in poor quality -- it drives me nuts.  This music deserves to be heard like this, I just went from avoiding this LP to playing it non-stop.  so seriously, thanks for all your hard work as it is much appreciated.  I wish i had the software and knowhow to do it myself frankly.

any chance we get "out the moon remix" and maybe "Mizery" as a bonus?   Mizery is my favorite track I've heard in ages, would love to hear it touched up a little if its even possble...

Efrain

« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:37 AM »
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback!! I’m glad everyone’s enjoyed it, I was happy to do it. I’ll make sure someone at WIDEawake sees this thread because they really should. As an administrator and/or director of a company how you could possibly not take seriously comments like “I didn’t buy this because I knew the quality was bad… but yours sounds so good, I’d rather hear yours instead” etc. I can’t imagine how much money those guys are losing. Consumer confidence is in the shitter and we have to resort to remastering their releases ourselves to make them listenable. Yikes.

As far as the Daz remix, I left it off because I was running short on space keeping it under 120min (I think the album clocks in at 1hr 17min currently) and I liked the flow of the album the way it is currently—which is more true to the original track list. Also, I didn’t want to have it be exactly the same as the WIDEawake version (not trying to get into any trouble with them).  I did play around with it though, I have some presets on it so I can upload it soon if people want. I’ll be away for the next week but when I get back I’ll put it up here.

I also got a few requests for the Danny Boy and a couple other songs. I did play with the Danny Boy stuff and, wow… WIDEawake really threw another brick there, huh?! I mean, honestly I didn’t even know they put that album out, lol. And it’s all DJ Quik production?! God, it sounds fucking awful (sound quality wise). If I was Quik I would sue;  that’s damn near slander!  It’s a real shame that album has some potential. The two songs I took a look at are “Think It’s About Time” and “Blow Your Mind” (?) From some of the preliminary tweaking I did those can definitely sound better. If anyone can send me a legit wav rip of those two songs and maybe another good one off the album that would great. I’ll try to get one of those up asap.

Thanks again guys!!

Ca|i4n|a

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
Great work, I just listened to the samples. The quality is bangin!! Cant wait to listen to the whole album. Please hook me up with the link. Big thanks in advance. 8)

Efrain

« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
any chance we get "out the moon remix" and maybe "Mizery" as a bonus?   Mizery is my favorite track I've heard in ages, would love to hear it touched up a little if its even possble...

Which track is Mizery? I don't think I've heard it, where's it from?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback!! I’m glad everyone’s enjoyed it, I was happy to do it. I’ll make sure someone at WIDEawake sees this thread because they really should. As an administrator and/or director of a company how you could possibly not take seriously comments like “I didn’t buy this because I knew the quality was bad… but yours sounds so good, I’d rather hear yours instead” etc. I can’t imagine how much money those guys are losing. Consumer confidence is in the shitter and we have to resort to remastering their releases ourselves to make them listenable. Yikes.

As far as the Daz remix, I left it off because I was running short on space keeping it under 120min (I think the album clocks in at 1hr 17min currently) and I liked the flow of the album the way it is currently—which is more true to the original track list. Also, I didn’t want to have it be exactly the same as the WIDEawake version (not trying to get into any trouble with them).  I did play around with it though, I have some presets on it so I can upload it soon if people want. I’ll be away for the next week but when I get back I’ll put it up here.
thanks for the response :)

yeah i would like to hear your version of the remix when it's done 8) thanks again for the effort

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »
i like what i hear, mayne pm a link cuz

Macdaddy_93

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2011, 01:26:37 PM »
Wow much better quality! good work on this, if you can hook me up with a link id appreciate it, thanks!
"Now i'm the mack daddy, had he, not known about the city where I'm from, dum diddy dum"

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2011, 01:34:32 PM »
Yea man good lookin out. We need the link to the full album if you could. Thanks again

MarshColin

« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2011, 02:07:49 PM »
Mad props on the remaster. Can't wait to hear it. Can I please get a PM with the link? Thanks!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2011, 02:26:14 PM »
This is dope. I ain't even listened to the album yet. Hook a playa up.

NIBIRU

« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »
 8)The quality is very good , link PM please? ;)
100% FRENCH FUNK

JulesWinfield

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »
Wow this sounds a lot better. Can I get a link? Can't wait to compare the rest of the album.