Author Topic: WCC, please help me...Fucking, Sexual activity...  (Read 12047 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: WCC, please help me...Fucking, Sexual activity...
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »
aka ur still a virgin

lmao

sad how your entire life is based around lying about yourself and making up lies about other people...i'd hate to be your friend in real life

no way anyone has ever had consensual sex with you

lmao @ losing arguments and having to resort to posting up a picture of me from 2006 :D

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:26:52 AM by The Fonz »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »

to quote the great philosopher Shaq: tell me how my ass tastes

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2012, 04:42:02 PM »
like i said........

no one will ever taste ur ass.

real spit, though, u look like one of the inbreds from "hills have eyes"..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2012, 04:43:18 PM »
like i said........

you do the reverse charlie scheen....LOSING!

lol @ someone getting sex advice from a rap message forum and trying to diss other people - if that aint irony i dont know what is
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:27:10 AM by The Fonz »

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »
like i said........

you do the reverse charlie scheen....LOSING!

lol @ someone getting sex advice from a rap message forum and trying to diss other people - if that aint irony i dont know what is

when i was getting sex advice, ur devil reject lookin ass most likely didn't even know how to masturbate..

seriously, if u ever asked someone for sex advice, they'd just burst out in laughter.

rayallen0

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »

WTF?!?!??!

2nd off anybody can get laid. you will see the ugliest cats with dimes. Just gotta be a manipulative asshole and its easy.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2012, 05:50:02 PM »
billy bob wilson  :-[

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2012, 05:52:14 PM »
LOL @ nik getting all butt hurt

first off we know NIK aint getting pussy thats why the hottest chick he's pulled is fatallie

second off when NIK wears a Lakers home jersey he lokos like a pencil with a cartoon Jaffar head as the eraser

third off K Macc is still butt hurt @ petey lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2012, 06:27:29 PM »
Holy shit, NIK is a flamer. If he didn't date that fat, ogre for years, I'd say he's gotta still be a virgin. But fat bitches gotta fuck because that's all they're good for.

lol @ calling niggas virgins after making this thread. How can I prove that I'm not a virgin, NIK? Be as cool as you & ask girls to make Hip Hop forum accounts to "chill" with me on here on friday nights? Ya faggot.

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »

WTF?!?!??!

2nd off anybody can get laid. you will see the ugliest cats with dimes. Just gotta be a manipulative asshole and its easy.

not if they have down syndrome

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2012, 06:30:34 PM »
Holy shit, NIK is a flamer. If he didn't date that fat, ogre for years, I'd say he's gotta still be a virgin. But fat bitches gotta fuck because that's all they're good for.

lol @ calling niggas virgins after making this thread. How can I prove that I'm not a virgin, NIK? Be as cool as you & ask girls to make Hip Hop forum accounts to "chill" with me on here on friday nights? Ya faggot.

does it really matter if ur a virgin or not? at this point, bein a virgin would be a better look for u, considerin ur EASILY the gayest member on this entire website

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2012, 06:31:29 PM »

WTF?!?!??!

not if they have down syndrome
lmao thats your only clutch?

so you think someone with down syndrome can beat you in a fantasy basketball league (Even though you cheat)? that's funny because it makes you look retarded.

ps your brother's a gay.  that must really hurt you inside nomatter how much you deny it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2012, 06:36:21 PM »

does it really matter if ur a virgin or not? at this point, bein a virgin would be a better look for u, considerin ur EASILY the gayest member on this entire website

Yeah, "easily". LMAO. I've never met a more bitter man in my entire life.

& Hack, you're done. I've been called Bieber for a solid year now. You're going to hear "down syndrome" for arguably the rest of your Dubcc career.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2012, 06:56:07 PM »

Yeah, "easily". LMAO. I've never met a more bitter man in my entire life.

& Hack, you're done. I've been called Bieber for a solid year now. You're going to hear "down syndrome" for arguably the rest of your Dubcc career.

lmao  it's okay.....it means he can't out do a person with down syndrome in basketball (which is the only sport his brain can follow)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2012, 07:37:41 PM »
Yeah, what kind of self-respecting man follows one sport?