Author Topic: Game new single coming soon  (Read 2957 times)

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
Re: Game new single coming soon
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2011, 02:41:33 PM »
It wasnt the label. The label could care less, they could have just as easily shelved the project. He changed it up because of all the negative reaction he got from those two pharell singles he leaked. Even after filming music videos to both tracks. Theres no bullshit there, thats what it is. Accept it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2011, 03:23:11 PM »
^they never had chance to get a negative reaction because they were never released as singles... the whole album got shelved back then because of the lawsuit, if you paid attention you would know why its been delayed for a year... same for everybody else.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2011, 03:35:50 PM »
Game dont have no say. He dont even have a label of his own. He still owes 50 albums lol

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2011, 04:20:08 PM »
rebirth? you've got to be kidding.

Documentary took 3 years to complete. So lets not jump to conclusions about the delays of this album because the delays that The Documentary faced were far worse. Not to mention at one point the whole project was in danger of being shelved. The RED album is not in that position, assumuptions are all you guys have right now. Judge the music how you want after you have heard it. You all complained about the music he put out last year, so to cater to YOUR needs he cut out his release date and went back an re-recorded to satisfy you guys who wanted something better. So lets see what he gives us, maybe it is everything he says it is. Maybe it isnt, but I personally have never been disappointed by a Game album. Dont throw mixtapes in the same boat as albums people. Plus I think DA is just as good if not better than DOC. He did DA all on his own, no DRE and no faggity ass 50 either.
cut the bullshit, the label told him to

^^^^This

+ Didn't Jayceon already "Claim" in a previous interview "Jimmy" gave him the green light to pick a release date for The R.E.D. album.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2011, 07:16:08 PM »
rebirth? you've got to be kidding.

Documentary took 3 years to complete. So lets not jump to conclusions about the delays of this album because the delays that The Documentary faced were far worse. Not to mention at one point the whole project was in danger of being shelved. The RED album is not in that position, assumuptions are all you guys have right now. Judge the music how you want after you have heard it. You all complained about the music he put out last year, so to cater to YOUR needs he cut out his release date and went back an re-recorded to satisfy you guys who wanted something better. So lets see what he gives us, maybe it is everything he says it is. Maybe it isnt, but I personally have never been disappointed by a Game album. Dont throw mixtapes in the same boat as albums people. Plus I think DA is just as good if not better than DOC. He did DA all on his own, no DRE and no faggity ass 50 either.
cut the bullshit, the label told him to

^^^^This

+ Didn't Jayceon already "Claim" in a previous interview "Jimmy" gave him the green light to pick a release date for The R.E.D. album.

Yeah, but now it's officially official that they are going to officially release the official tentative release date :P

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 12:12:01 AM »
It wasnt the label. The label could care less, they could have just as easily shelved the project. He changed it up because of all the negative reaction he got from those two pharell singles he leaked. Even after filming music videos to both tracks. Theres no bullshit there, thats what it is. Accept it.
right, that's why he put that material on mixtapes... ::)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2011, 10:59:15 AM »

Looks like they are gearing up...

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 11:50:51 AM »
Just saw that ^ gonna be make or break this single is for the red album

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 12:14:59 PM »
so lets see what have been his singles so far or projected singles (or maybe in his mind he was testing fans reactions)

it must be me
aint no doubt about it
shake
big money
reunion (was this ever posed to be a single)

now rednation
anymore?
Imo if i have to choose one from those big money wins. but thats the weird thing about game, he makes a dope song like big dreams and doesnt push it
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 12:16:37 PM by MONSTERS OF GANGSTERIZM »

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »
1st try for singles: Krazy, Big Money
2nd try: It Must Be Me, Ain't No Doubt About it, Pushin It

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 01:04:31 PM »
he's been mixing rednation today he said on twitter.. so expect the finished product sooon

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 01:15:25 PM »
so lets see what have been his singles so far or projected singles (or maybe in his mind he was testing fans reactions)

it must be me
aint no doubt about it
shake
big money

now rednation
anymore?
Imo if i have to choose one from those big money wins. but thats the weird thing about game, he makes a dope song like big dreams and doesnt push it

Shake was never intended to be a R.E.D. single as far as i'm aware

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 01:41:55 PM »

it must be me
aint no doubt about it
shake
big money

now rednation
anymore?

Shake was never intended to be a R.E.D. single as far as i'm aware

your correct..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »
Looking forward to this, I'm sure I've heard this "Red Nation" title being thrown around for a while so track must be something special for them to keep it. Hopefully there's no wack guests on it

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 09:18:57 AM »
Looking forward to this, I'm sure I've heard this "Red Nation" title being thrown around for a while so track must be something special for them to keep it. Hopefully there's no wack guests on it
let's pray