Author Topic: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?  (Read 1296 times)

Blood$

How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« on: March 02, 2011, 12:36:01 PM »
not bad of an idea IMO as long as Lil B doesn't do his usual "hoes on my dick swag swag" lyrics and something more like this

thoughts? even though I know my karma will take some hits since not too many people here like Based God lol

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 01:03:27 PM »
fuck yeah
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:04:27 PM »
I started a thread bout this earlier and the nazi mods deleted it. Im not a fan of lil b but at least hes entertaining.

Paul

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 01:05:44 PM »
I prefer Lil B over his own productions
funkyfreshintheflesh

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
I started a thread bout this earlier and the nazi mods deleted it. Im not a fan of lil b but at least hes entertaining.

right! I made one last night and I came back to it deleted this morning as well... a thread about 2 west coast artists gets deleted from the west coast section? ass backwards

on topic: I'm not the biggest fan of Lil B but he is indeed 'entertaining'

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 01:42:10 PM »
This dude's on another level, imo. Yeah, you really gotta sift through a lot of nonsense in his library. Though, I like that he's having fun with it. Don't need to be serious 24/7. Reminds me a bit of Digital Underground with those goof off tracks. Guy is really versatile, too. Can flip the switch with ease. But, like someone said above, I like that he's doing it his way. Doesn't need outside help to give him a push. Dre and all these vets from the past did it on their own, now it's time for someone like Lil B to come along and change the game his way.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 01:44:07 PM by operation stackola »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »
This dude's on another level, imo. Yeah, you really gotta sift through a lot of nonsense in his library. Though, I like that he's having fun with it. Don't need to be serious 24/7. Reminds me a bit of Digital Underground with those goof off tracks. Guy is really versatile, too. Can flip the switch with ease. But, like someone said above, I like that he's doing it his way. Doesn't need outside help to give him a push. Dre and all these vets from the past did it on their own, now it's time for someone like Lil B to come along and change the game his way.

Difference between Digital Underground and Lil' B is DU had some talent where as Lil' B is devoid of it.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »
lmao no.

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 03:22:53 PM »
How to get your Hip-Hop Pass Revoked

Difference between Digital Underground and Lil' B is DU had some talent where as Lil' B is devoid of it.

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »
Considering detox is shaping up to be a project where dre showcases some other producers they should definitely hit the studio together.
The westcoast has been relying on dre for the past 20 years, it's time for him to pass the torch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »
Now this would be some shit to get excited over

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »

Exactly. Lil' B production with a Dre feature. Sounds classic.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 05:51:34 PM »