Author Topic: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?  (Read 1300 times)

NoobCake

Re: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 02:04:27 AM »
Attacking the poster instead of the topic being discussed shows you already lost.

naming yourself what you truely are shows you already lost.

No, it shows that i don't take myself or this internet shit too seriously.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 03:23:28 AM »
Snoop, cube, even 50 dont get dres beats how can a lil b get a "dre-talks"?

Because of his sheer awesome.

you gotta be sarcastic? You hate on everything out yet you show Lil B love?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 06:22:49 AM »
Snoop, cube, even 50 dont get dres beats how can a lil b get a "dre-talks"?

Because of his sheer awesome.

you gotta be sarcastic? You hate on everything out yet you show Lil B love?

In all seriousness, Based God can be decent 35% of the time, everytime.

However, the only time I don't like him is when I think somebody is seriously comparing him to other artists lol.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 06:53:33 AM »
Attacking the poster instead of the topic being discussed shows you already lost.

pwned

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 07:08:41 AM »
you're a troll. How is anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously? Just scrolling through your recent posts and I couldn't find one not attacking anyone. You serve no purpose on this forum other than to say stupid shit. Like you said, you don't take internet discussions seriously. Lmao so go back under your bridge.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 07:09:01 AM »

pwned

NoobCake

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 07:16:35 AM »
you're a troll. How is anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously? Just scrolling through your recent posts and I couldn't find one not attacking anyone. You serve no purpose on this forum other than to say stupid shit. Like you said, you don't take internet discussions seriously. Lmao so go back under your bridge.

What's with you and bridges?  You need to look into it.  I sense a serious problem here. 

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 08:02:55 AM »
Well at one point that mac dre shit was good but i also agree they are nowhere to be found. Furthermore the bay never really made dope muzik per say post e40s last successful era. All their muzik sounds the same and alot of its wack. Now before anyone comes back and says well shit what makes la different (since theres always been this bay-la beef) la got wack artists to but we got more to offer than the bay or any region imo

Heathen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 08:42:43 AM »
Lil B on a Dre beat can't be worse than Dre on an Alex Da Kid beat.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 08:46:46 AM »
Well at one point that mac dre shit was good but i also agree they are nowhere to be found. Furthermore the bay never really made dope muzik per say post e40s last successful era. All their muzik sounds the same and alot of its wack. Now before anyone comes back and says well shit what makes la different (since theres always been this bay-la beef) la got wack artists to but we got more to offer than the bay or any region imo

You aren't up on bay music. Our hip hop scene is just as diverse as other regions if not more. You would know this if you were into the scene. We've got everything.

How are you going to hate when LA jacked our style to get mainstream success? We gave you Pac. Snoop got all his catchphrases from the bay. But that was all good as long as credit is given where its due. But now you're jealous of your cousin because we finally got a little bit of mainstream attention? And what's worst of all is that you assume those few songs that got airplay are what define our region. If I were ignorant of scenes I would be saying that the Jerking shit is what LA music is like. Yeah son, like I'm supposed to be embarrassed about us having some music based on thizzing and wildin out at clubs when you've got dudes dressed in skinny jeans doing circle jerks. Lmao

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2011, 09:57:58 AM »
I am up on bays muzik but it isnt as good or great as anyone makes it to be. As far as the skinny jean/jerkin shit never have been down with it never will. But how come rappers like yukmouth, ya boy etc...all jackin/jockin our style but u wont bring that up but youll bring up we took your style? how many legends does bay area have? Now count la's legends? You gave us pac? Pac made his own id so you didnt give him to us. Baltimore gave him to you. Where he live the most? Thats comedy to this day bay is tryin to ride off of pacs success cuz you cant ride off anyone else of your own otherwise y bring up you gave us pac? He said he got luv 4 oakland but its "2 live and die in la" btw even one of your recent greats locksmith is talkin shit abotu the bay/hyphy and where he from? Lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2011, 12:03:49 PM »
Yukmouth and Ya Boy? Who's style did those two take? And don't even get me started on Pac. We molded him into the great rapper he became. He went to LA and started making pop songs. And then you LA niggaz got him involved in stupid shit and killed him.

You lose boyo. Our fad was dudes at sideshows getting high out of their fucking mind and generally not giving a fuck. Your fad is kids dressed like girls and dancing like ballerinas. I don't care if you personally fuck with that, but that's what's hot right now. You oughta be ashamed of your city.

Come here running your mouth like you know the bay and I guarantee I can give you a list of names you don't fuck with. The whole Heiroglyphics Collective, Zion I, L*Roneous, Mystic, Blackalicious, The Frontline, The Jacka, DaVinci (not one LA album from 2010 fucked with his album). Who can fuck with that? Well you spend a couple months going through their discographies then come back and tell me. Nigga please.

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2011, 12:48:44 PM »
I am up on bays muzik but it isnt as good or great as anyone makes it to be. As far as the skinny jean/jerkin shit never have been down with it never will. But how come rappers like yukmouth, ya boy etc...all jackin/jockin our style but u wont bring that up but youll bring up we took your style? how many legends does bay area have? Now count la's legends? You gave us pac? Pac made his own id so you didnt give him to us. Baltimore gave him to you. Where he live the most? Thats comedy to this day bay is tryin to ride off of pacs success cuz you cant ride off anyone else of your own otherwise y bring up you gave us pac? He said he got luv 4 oakland but its "2 live and die in la" btw even one of your recent greats locksmith is talkin shit abotu the bay/hyphy and where he from? Lol

the Bay is not all hyphy and it damn sure isn't that "jerk" bullshit, just stop posting cuz you really have no idea what you're talking about and are obviously ignorant to Bay area music, just naming off some rappers you might have heard of from there and the ones that you did name don't even make that kind of music

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2011, 01:54:57 PM »
But i like certain rappers from the bay. Can i get some credit? Lol but nah you act we got pacs leftovers or some shit. Sides what you have to say when a bay area rapper you mentioned says hes not down with "that hyphy gimmick"? One of you own is talking shit about what was once hot.  And like i said im not down with that skinny jeans shit. And kurupt, daz, jayo, etc.. Havent made dope muzik in years. Im not sayin we make dope muzik and you dont but your saying we took your style and im saying you took ours.  When was the last time yuk made dope muzik? 03. Go get that return of the barracuda. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2011, 02:54:06 PM »

No, it shows that i don't take myself or this internet shit too seriously.

COOL STORY BRO