Author Topic: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?  (Read 1299 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2011, 02:58:17 PM »
But i like certain rappers from the bay. Can i get some credit? Lol but nah you act we got pacs leftovers or some shit. Sides what you have to say when a bay area rapper you mentioned says hes not down with "that hyphy gimmick"? One of you own is talking shit about what was once hot.  And like i said im not down with that skinny jeans shit. And kurupt, daz, jayo, etc.. Havent made dope muzik in years. Im not sayin we make dope muzik and you dont but your saying we took your style and im saying you took ours.  When was the last time yuk made dope muzik? 03. Go get that return of the barracuda.  

Why the fuck are you talking about Yuk? Since you're on his dick and shit go cop that Operation Stackola. We took your style? Where nigga where?

And your one to talk about what one bay rapper has to say about hyphy when "new west" and "old west" are calling each other trash. Lmao.

Sideshows >>>> gay ass skinny jeans. Shit ain't even comparable.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 03:00:21 PM by SPICE TWO »

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 03:27:59 PM »
See you dont know shit. Im for sideshows, i listen to certain bay muzik but we will disagree on bay making pac and being better than la. Which is cool.  Btw "lifes a bitch" & "fire" are 2 of my favorite songs of all time. 

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2011, 03:34:21 PM »
Well at one point that mac dre shit was good but i also agree they are nowhere to be found. Furthermore the bay never really made dope muzik per say post e40s last successful era. All their muzik sounds the same and alot of its wack. Now before anyone comes back and says well shit what makes la different (since theres always been this bay-la beef) la got wack artists to but we got more to offer than the bay or any region imo

You aren't up on bay music. Our hip hop scene is just as diverse as other regions if not more. You would know this if you were into the scene. We've got everything.

How are you going to hate when LA jacked our style to get mainstream success? We gave you Pac. Snoop got all his catchphrases from the bay. But that was all good as long as credit is given where its due. But now you're jealous of your cousin because we finally got a little bit of mainstream attention? And what's worst of all is that you assume those few songs that got airplay are what define our region. If I were ignorant of scenes I would be saying that the Jerking shit is what LA music is like. Yeah son, like I'm supposed to be embarrassed about us having some music based on thizzing and wildin out at clubs when you've got dudes dressed in skinny jeans doing circle jerks. Lmao

shuttup wigga why dont you go pop some of your mom's painkillers and jump on the hood of her honda civic.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2011, 04:19:47 PM »
CAN I SEE PLEASE?
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2011, 05:05:45 PM »
See you dont know shit. Im for sideshows, i listen to certain bay muzik but we will disagree on bay making pac and being better than la. Which is cool.  Btw "lifes a bitch" & "fire" are 2 of my favorite songs of all time. 

You tried to start this shit remember? You were the one running your mouth off about the bay in the first place.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »
Nah i didnt start nothing if you look back youll see (if you cant figure that out) i replied to another poster who started it and made me comment. Im all good. We can disagree and debate cant we? (isnt that what a forum is for)? Lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2011, 07:27:17 PM »
Well at one point that mac dre shit was good but i also agree they are nowhere to be found. Furthermore the bay never really made dope muzik per say post e40s last successful era. All their muzik sounds the same and alot of its wack. Now before anyone comes back and says well shit what makes la different (since theres always been this bay-la beef) la got wack artists to but we got more to offer than the bay or any region imo

What the fuck do you call this? First you criticize the bay when you ain't even up on most of the music here. Then you start saying LA is better. You brought up LA homie, so of course I'm gonna speak on it.

Sideshows >>>> teenagers acting gay any day of the week.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2011, 07:52:00 PM »
Sideshows >>>> teenagers acting gay any day of the week.

yall can keep your sideshows, bunch of fuckin losers in the middle of the street watching cars do donuts,  dancing on the top of moms buick LeSabre - thats some monkey ass shit right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3uL83DTVZw#t=1m09s

^^^LMFAO!!!!!! yeah thats soooo cool, can we be HYPHY like the bay too???

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »
^jealous nigga...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U2bXu6Hd_h8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U2bXu6Hd_h8</a>

:D no wonder you're jealous  :laugh:

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2011, 08:07:29 PM »
But im sayin instead of you bein "disrespectful"  you could of debated in a better way. But you serious now why the fuck would or should anyone be jealous? Jealous of what? Jealous cuz pac started or came thru oakland or you do sideshows and la does skinny jeans? I told you i fucks with the bay but like locksmith said im not taking part in that hyphy gimmick.  Nor do i take part or id myself as a skinny jean muffucca. Now if you catch me wearin them, you got a point. Im rockin my khakis.  Im not hatin on the bay but mos def gon rep what i grew up on.  So yeah i brought up l.a. But look again another comment made me bring up la. But ay like i said whether we agree/disagree it is what it is. But miss me with that jealous shit. whats there to be jealous of? Sideshows? Thizzin? Really?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
lmao look at these fags swaying their hips like women

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNs5jt3PBzQ&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HNs5jt3PBzQ&amp;feature=related</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »
I used to say Lil' B was fucking awful. But I almost want to bump that 600 track mixtape, without a break when I hear New Boyz or music like theirs lol.

NoobCake

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »
This is some hilarious shit Spice Two.  You said "we" (who are we btw?) are jelous because the bay got some mainstream attention.  But that's just the thing.  It didn't even get that.  Crunk, which your cornball asses tried to immitate, at least sold and was pupular.  Nobody gave a shit about your bullshit gimmick.  Like i said before the country was laughing at you idiots even then.  Btw, you mentioned Tupac.  Well, he left the Gay as soon as he could.  He knew people don't take the Bay seriously.  To be taken seriously he had to go somewhere else.

And i assure you NOBODY wants to steal your style.  Why the fuck would anybody want to do that?  You'll sound and look like retards.  Everytime Yukmouth or E-40 or Keak open their mouths they sound like somebody who just escaped from a mental institution.  Yadadamean?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Spongebob backpacks?  Nobody gives a shit about your little corner of the world.  Accept it and move on.  Of course you won't.  You're so asshurt that you actually put some comment you made in your sig.

I mean how the fuck can you NOT be embarrassed by this?   

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2011, 04:42:44 PM »
lmao look at these fags swaying their hips like women

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNs5jt3PBzQ&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HNs5jt3PBzQ&amp;feature=related</a>

LMFAO..... THAT'S it??? THAT'S all you got, some lil ass kids in the nice part of the suburbs havin' fun... while you got dudes in they 30's in the HOOD doing retard impressions like this guy:

^monkey ass shit right there.   if yall tried to pull that sideshow shit down south, your scraper gettin' perforated and paramedics gonna be scrapin' you off the pavement.