Author Topic: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?  (Read 1279 times)

REPDATWESTCOAST

Re: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 05:33:08 PM »
yeah that shit is weird but ay it is what it is
but jus dont understand how the bay is more relevant than la is?  what has the bay done more than la has?
what does the bay have thats better? when most of the muffuccaz in the bay come down to la to live, record, shoot videos etc...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2011, 09:33:34 AM »
This is some hilarious shit Spice Two.  You said "we" (who are we btw?) are jelous because the bay got some mainstream attention.  But that's just the thing.  It didn't even get that.  Crunk, which your cornball asses tried to immitate, at least sold and was pupular.  Nobody gave a shit about your bullshit gimmick.  Like i said before the country was laughing at you idiots even then.  Btw, you mentioned Tupac.  Well, he left the Gay as soon as he could.  He knew people don't take the Bay seriously.  To be taken seriously he had to go somewhere else.

And i assure you NOBODY wants to steal your style.  Why the fuck would anybody want to do that?  You'll sound and look like retards.  Everytime Yukmouth or E-40 or Keak open their mouths they sound like somebody who just escaped from a mental institution.  Yadadamean?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Spongebob backpacks?  Nobody gives a shit about your little corner of the world.  Accept it and move on.  Of course you won't.  You're so asshurt that you actually put some comment you made in your sig.

I mean how the fuck can you NOT be embarrassed by this?   

awww lil troll baby finally crawls out from out of his hole after I shoved him in. First off, you don't even know what Hyphy is if you think its based on Crunk. Hyphy was around way before Crunk. Since you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, why bother opening your mouth? You just exposed your ignorance. The Bay stays winning.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaR_yRiAMf0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vaR_yRiAMf0</a>

LMAO I didn't know they held competitions for who can be the most gay. I don't know why you niggas are still arguing. You lost. Sideshows >>>>> niggas dressin' and acting gay and that's a fact. LMAO at you butthurt niggaz. You musta checked in your sexuality before you entered this thread.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2011, 09:36:18 AM »
yeah that shit is weird but ay it is what it is
but jus dont understand how the bay is more relevant than la is?  what has the bay done more than la has?
what does the bay have thats better? when most of the muffuccaz in the bay come down to la to live, record, shoot videos etc...

Did I say we were more relevant? Nigga you keep forgetting your monkey ass is the one who brought up LA and trying to act like all we got down here is that hyphy shit. If you're going to bring up LA of course I'm gonna bring up your current gay little fad. You got sonned. Take your L and move on.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »
lol @ this young'n thinkin the bay stays winnin. the bays winning alright. muffuccaz have to depend on a legend to get a fuckin album cuz noone else can fuckin rap on a major level, better fuckin releases a album.  wheres easki? wheres cbo? wheres luniz? wheres richie rich? wheres san quinn? wheres mac dre's real muzik?  your around those emo fucks wit them tight jeans yourself . takes one to know one...all good go get your lil b and dr dre track to save the bay which cant be saved from itself
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 09:57:12 AM by MONSTERS OF GANGSTERIZM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2011, 11:05:55 AM »
lol @ this young'n thinkin the bay stays winnin. the bays winning alright. muffuccaz have to depend on a legend to get a fuckin album cuz noone else can fuckin rap on a major level, better fuckin releases a album.  wheres easki? wheres cbo? wheres luniz? wheres richie rich? wheres san quinn? wheres mac dre's real muzik?  your around those emo fucks wit them tight jeans yourself . takes one to know one...all good go get your lil b and dr dre track to save the bay which cant be saved from itself

Unlike the new west, rappers from the bay actually release albums. Where's the Crooked I album? Where's the Nipsey album? Where's the Bishop album? Where's the glasses album?

So your dudes get signed to Aftermath and Death Row or whatever, get some attention and then never release shit. Whoopty whoop. Majors ain't where its at anymore. Any fool can tell you that. Your dudes will stay as whores for the mainstream, desperately trying to get some buzz and delaying projects infinitely. Meanwhile I've got albums to listen to. You have fun with that.

Bay niggas don't have to whore themselves out to get attention from the OGs. The love from Too Short/E-40 etc. is there but our new rappers don't cry and complain about someone not putting them on. Meanwhile your new west niggas stay getting their feelings hurt and lashing out at the OGs cuz Cube, Snoop and Dre could give a fuck about them. How do you have anything to say when even your LA legends say there's no talent there?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:14:18 AM by SPICE TWO »

NoobCake

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2011, 05:08:58 PM »
This is some hilarious shit Spice Two.  You said "we" (who are we btw?) are jelous because the bay got some mainstream attention.  But that's just the thing.  It didn't even get that.  Crunk, which your cornball asses tried to immitate, at least sold and was pupular.  Nobody gave a shit about your bullshit gimmick.  Like i said before the country was laughing at you idiots even then.  Btw, you mentioned Tupac.  Well, he left the Gay as soon as he could.  He knew people don't take the Bay seriously.  To be taken seriously he had to go somewhere else.

And i assure you NOBODY wants to steal your style.  Why the fuck would anybody want to do that?  You'll sound and look like retards.  Everytime Yukmouth or E-40 or Keak open their mouths they sound like somebody who just escaped from a mental institution.  Yadadamean?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Spongebob backpacks?  Nobody gives a shit about your little corner of the world.  Accept it and move on.  Of course you won't.  You're so asshurt that you actually put some comment you made in your sig.

I mean how the fuck can you NOT be embarrassed by this?   

awww lil troll baby finally crawls out from out of his hole after I shoved him in. First off, you don't even know what Hyphy is if you think its based on Crunk. Hyphy was around way before Crunk. Since you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, why bother opening your mouth? You just exposed your ignorance. The Bay stays winning.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaR_yRiAMf0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vaR_yRiAMf0</a>

LMAO I didn't know they held competitions for who can be the most gay. I don't know why you niggas are still arguing. You lost. Sideshows >>>>> niggas dressin' and acting gay and that's a fact. LMAO at you butthurt niggaz. You musta checked in your sexuality before you entered this thread.

Winnig at what?  The Bay ain't selling shit, so they're not winning at that.  They can't get spins on their own fucking radio, so they're not winning at that.  They're not bringing anything new to the table except gimmicks, so they're not winning at that either.  If the Bay was winning, the Bay rappers wouldn't constantly complain about their careers and how overlooked they are.  Like i said before, the world is laughing at you cornballs. 
BTW, what's the point of releasing albums if they're garbage and nobody buys them?

Bananas

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2011, 05:26:20 PM »
Lil B goes best over his own shit.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »
bay and la both suck nowadays..right mate!
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2011, 05:28:21 PM »

Might as well just say the entire West Coast lol.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2011, 05:29:04 PM »

Might as well just say the entire West Coast lol.

true
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Bananas

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2011, 05:29:20 PM »
whats with the Bay Area hate? You nerds should be stuffing your gullet with easy listening hip hop anyway. Leave underground scenes the way they are.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2011, 06:19:44 PM »
Real talk noobcake but when you say your considered a hater instantly. Ask locksmith who reps the bay how the hyphy gimmick is wack!

Paul

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2011, 05:37:13 AM »
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2011, 06:12:51 AM »
this thread is pure comedy

MistaNova

« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2011, 06:28:02 AM »
Lil B (Feat. New Boyz) [Produced By Dr. Dre] 8)