Author Topic: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?  (Read 1298 times)

REPDATWESTCOAST

Re: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2011, 06:52:04 AM »
I dont know who this lil b rapper is? Is he part of that new boyz group?

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2011, 06:54:28 AM »
how can u not know who Lil B is enyce.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2011, 08:55:06 AM »
This is some hilarious shit Spice Two.  You said "we" (who are we btw?) are jelous because the bay got some mainstream attention.  But that's just the thing.  It didn't even get that.  Crunk, which your cornball asses tried to immitate, at least sold and was pupular.  Nobody gave a shit about your bullshit gimmick.  Like i said before the country was laughing at you idiots even then.  Btw, you mentioned Tupac.  Well, he left the Gay as soon as he could.  He knew people don't take the Bay seriously.  To be taken seriously he had to go somewhere else.

And i assure you NOBODY wants to steal your style.  Why the fuck would anybody want to do that?  You'll sound and look like retards.  Everytime Yukmouth or E-40 or Keak open their mouths they sound like somebody who just escaped from a mental institution.  Yadadamean?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Spongebob backpacks?  Nobody gives a shit about your little corner of the world.  Accept it and move on.  Of course you won't.  You're so asshurt that you actually put some comment you made in your sig.

I mean how the fuck can you NOT be embarrassed by this?    

awww lil troll baby finally crawls out from out of his hole after I shoved him in. First off, you don't even know what Hyphy is if you think its based on Crunk. Hyphy was around way before Crunk. Since you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, why bother opening your mouth? You just exposed your ignorance. The Bay stays winning.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaR_yRiAMf0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vaR_yRiAMf0</a>

LMAO I didn't know they held competitions for who can be the most gay. I don't know why you niggas are still arguing. You lost. Sideshows >>>>> niggas dressin' and acting gay and that's a fact. LMAO at you butthurt niggaz. You musta checked in your sexuality before you entered this thread.

Winnig at what?  The Bay ain't selling shit, so they're not winning at that.  They can't get spins on their own fucking radio, so they're not winning at that.  They're not bringing anything new to the table except gimmicks, so they're not winning at that either.  If the Bay was winning, the Bay rappers wouldn't constantly complain about their careers and how overlooked they are.  Like i said before, the world is laughing at you cornballs.  
BTW, what's the point of releasing albums if they're garbage and nobody buys them?

What's the point of this forum nigga? Why the fuck are you here, since "no one listens" to this music? You're a hypocrite for being here, poindexter.

Bay rappers don't complain. I just pointed this out....you deaf? Its you LA niggaz who stay whining cuz Snoop and Dre won't show you any love. Lashing out in interviews like jealous females. The Bay luvs 2c see you suffer like that.

Al Bundy

« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2011, 02:57:32 PM »
how can u not know who Lil B is enyce.

NoobCake

« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2011, 05:06:30 PM »
WTF?  Read ANY interview with a bay area rapper and i guarantee you at some point he will complain about not geting local radio airplay, about everybody stealing their slang, about not getting the credit, etc?  These bay clowns are the most insecure people i've ever heard speak. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »
WTF?  Read ANY interview with a bay area rapper and i guarantee you at some point he will complain about not geting local radio airplay, about everybody stealing their slang, about not getting the credit, etc?  These bay clowns are the most insecure people i've ever heard speak. 

There's some truth 2 that but California as a whole does seem a little insecure nowadays.  I mean I haven't really heard too much complaining recently (past year) but that did use 2 blow me when every rapper outta Cali was acting like they were being blackballed when in reality they were just wack and weren't that good in the 1st place. 

But then again ALL rappers do that from time 2 time (older and newer and from ALL coasts) so it's no difference.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2011, 06:29:39 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even read an interview from a bay area rapper. Ignorant ass motherfucker.

As it is go read a Bishop Lamont, Crooked I, Glasses or Nipsey interview and hear them bitch about how Snoop/Dre/Cube etc. won't put their album out. You niggaz are pathetic. You niggaz can't even endorse your own. Niggaz stay whining cuz the death of a bay rapper killed their spotlight.  :D

Al Bundy

« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2011, 07:00:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLQRIPhlnZg?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lLQRIPhlnZg?hd=1</a>

#based #rare #secrete

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLQRIPhlnZg?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lLQRIPhlnZg?hd=1</a>

#based #rare #secrete
Now, why would he need Dre ??? 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2011, 07:28:57 PM »
Dre needs Lil B to save his career.

Third Single: I Need a Based God

NoobCake

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even read an interview from a bay area rapper. Ignorant ass motherfucker.

As it is go read a Bishop Lamont, Crooked I, Glasses or Nipsey interview and hear them bitch about how Snoop/Dre/Cube etc. won't put their album out. You niggaz are pathetic. You niggaz can't even endorse your own. Niggaz stay whining cuz the death of a bay rapper killed their spotlight.  :D

You pathetic clowns are so desperate to claim a famous rapper that you'd even settle for somebody who spend LESS THAN 4 YEARS of his life in the bay (Tupac).  MC Hammer is synonymous with bay area rap.  Now how fucking sad is that?
BTW, i still can't believe you were so asshurt that you actually put that LA vs Bay shit in your sig.  You're embarrassing yourself here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2011, 07:51:58 PM »

#based #rare #secrete

That hat is fresh. 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2011, 08:05:32 PM »

You pathetic clowns are so desperate to claim a famous rapper that you'd even settle for somebody who spend LESS THAN 4 YEARS of his life in the bay (Tupac).  MC Hammer is synonymous with bay area rap.  Now how fucking sad is that?
BTW, i still can't believe you were so asshurt that you actually put that LA vs Bay shit in your sig.  You're embarrassing yourself here.

And how long did he spend in LA faggot?

Nigga made a song called To Live and Die in LA, neither of which he did.

He learned the music biz in the bay. He started his career in the bay. He made real friends in the bay. That's why we claim him. Why do you? Cause Suge made him do a song with Dre? Lmao. He didn't even get along with anyone else on the label. You LA niggaz all cry cuz the death of a bay rapper killed your turn in the spotlight. Pathetic.

As far as being asshurt, your faggot ass was the only one butthurt enough to cry about me repping where I'm from.  :D  You take Ls with every post you make.

NoobCake

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2011, 08:20:48 PM »
Please stop.  You're digging a hole for yourself you won't be able to get out of.  You make assumptions without actually thinking or actually reading what i post.  I've said before in other threads that nobody can really claim tupac.  He was from nowhere and everywhere at the same time.  BTW, i made clear in other tupac threads what i think about him.  He was a fake/suge's bitch/horrible lyricist, so i wouldn't want to claim him.  And yes, you are asshurt.  This is just fun for me, while you're getting all emotional. 

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »
Are people really taking this kid seriously??? After hearing that Joe Budden diss, I've never bothered checking for this kid since, how pathetic was that. Im all for younger rappers, but please, no more of this "cool-to-be-half-gay" 2008 Lolipop shit.