Author Topic: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?  (Read 1297 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: How about a Dr. Dre & Lil B track?
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2011, 08:39:28 PM »
Please stop.  You're digging a hole for yourself you won't be able to get out of.  You make assumptions without actually thinking or actually reading what i post.  I've said before in other threads that nobody can really claim tupac.  He was from nowhere and everywhere at the same time.  BTW, i made clear in other tupac threads what i think about him.  He was a fake/suge's bitch/horrible lyricist, so i wouldn't want to claim him.  And yes, you are asshurt.  This is just fun for me, while you're getting all emotional. 

You came in here butthurt that I was showing love for the bay. Who's emotional? The one who lashes out. You stay taking the L. And just like a female too hurt to admit it, you'll keep going on and on cuz there's nothing else you can do. I see you.

I told you that you were a troll after your first post. So you took the L immediately upon entering this thread. I luv 2c u trolls get your feelings hurt.

Al Bundy

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
Are people really taking this kid seriously??? After hearing that Joe Budden diss, I've never bothered checking for this kid since, how pathetic was that. Im all for younger rappers, but please, no more of this "cool-to-be-half-gay" 2008 Lolipop shit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLQRIPhlnZg?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lLQRIPhlnZg?hd=1</a>

#based #rare #secrete
Now, why would he need Dre ??? 8)
That hat is fresh. 8)

NoobCake

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2011, 08:59:13 PM »
Please stop.  You're digging a hole for yourself you won't be able to get out of.  You make assumptions without actually thinking or actually reading what i post.  I've said before in other threads that nobody can really claim tupac.  He was from nowhere and everywhere at the same time.  BTW, i made clear in other tupac threads what i think about him.  He was a fake/suge's bitch/horrible lyricist, so i wouldn't want to claim him.  And yes, you are asshurt.  This is just fun for me, while you're getting all emotional. 

You came in here butthurt that I was showing love for the bay. Who's emotional? The one who lashes out. You stay taking the L. And just like a female too hurt to admit it, you'll keep going on and on cuz there's nothing else you can do. I see you.

I told you that you were a troll after your first post. So you took the L immediately upon entering this thread. I luv 2c u trolls get your feelings hurt.

Man, you're a weird dude.  You just refuse to actually read the posts.  I "came in" and expressed my opinion about Lil B and the hyphy scene he came out of, which i still can do can't i?  I mean this is a discussion board.  Now you didn't like my opinion, got defensive and emotional and have made an idiot of youself.  BTW, posting that drawing repeatedly does not make your points any stronger.  Just makes you look like an even bigger cornball than you already are.

Al Bundy

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2011, 09:15:48 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/sfsyxOm7TTw?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/sfsyxOm7TTw?hd=1</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2011, 09:17:48 PM »
LMAO dis fool.....

When you make a troll post and I immediately call you out on it you automatically take the L. Its like a number guessing game: If I guess the right number you don't just keep playing. I win. But if you keep carrying on then you keep taking Ls. Accept your L and move on. That's the problem nowadays, niggaz is just too bitchmade to take their losses and move on like men, instead they whining and carrying on like females.

Niggaz like you have no sway in real life. Lil timid poindexters who have to keep silent. So instead you lash out on the internet. That shows your true character. And niggaz like me are going to keep putting you in your place where you belong. Stop embarrassing yourself.

NoobCake

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2011, 09:34:58 PM »
You continue to do this.  You continue to make assumptions about something/somebody you don't know.  You lost all credibility and ability to argue when you brought emotion into the equasion.  That sig stunt that you pulled exposed you as the emotionally unstable bitch that you are.  Repeatedly saying "i win, i win" only makes you look like an even bigges loser. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »
You continue to do this.  You continue to make assumptions about something/somebody you don't know.  You lost all credibility and ability to argue when you brought emotion into the equasion.  That sig stunt that you pulled exposed you as the emotionally unstable bitch that you are.  Repeatedly saying "i win, i win" only makes you look like an even bigges loser. 

As I predicted you'll keep going on and on. Cause you can't accept your loss. You just proved my point. Emotional ass niggaz will continue to lash out. Fulfill fantasies of what you wish you could express in rl. You're just sad. Crying cuz I won't show your city love.

I stay winnin' like Charlie Sheen. You stay taking Ls like his kids.

NoobCake

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2011, 09:54:11 PM »
Haha, at this point you're just looking for a way out from this thread and your embarrassment.  Well, trying to paint me as the one who keeps going on and on is not gonna do it.  As for my city, you don't know what my city is, because i've never mentioned it.  Again, go back and reread the thread.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2011, 10:59:00 PM »
Haha, at this point you're just looking for a way out from this thread and your embarrassment.  Well, trying to paint me as the one who keeps going on and on is not gonna do it.  As for my city, you don't know what my city is, because i've never mentioned it.  Again, go back and reread the thread.

You have the worst logic ever. You're the one who lashed out in anger and I'm the one who needs a way out? Lmao. Delusional fuck.

If you weren't going on and on then we wouldn't be having this back and forth. I already exposed you in your first post, now all you can do is keep replying to try and save face. Niggaz like you always need to have a final word. It makes you feel secure, pretending like you got the final word in front of your internet audience. If you didn't care about your emotional investment in this thread then you wouldn't keep coming back. And you take the double L for trying to act like it doesn't bother you. You're like an addict, pretending like you can quit anytime. Sure we believe you  :D

NoobCake

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2011, 12:42:49 AM »
You still haven't answered why you put that LA vs Bay shit in your sig.  How fucking emotionally hurt do you have to be to actually do that?  Do you realize how it makes you look?

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2011, 08:01:32 AM »
You still haven't answered why you put that LA vs Bay shit in your sig.  How fucking emotionally hurt do you have to be to actually do that?  Do you realize how it makes you look?
Leave it the fuck alone noobcake.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2011, 08:56:34 AM »

Do you realize how it makes you look obsessing over another man's signature? And when it ain't even about you. That's how desperate you are. Computer nerd by day, failed forum hero by night.  :D

Cut the bullshit noobtube. You and I both know you lost. Whether you own up to it is a choice you'll have to make on your own.

Al Bundy

« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/7s8fyoifuvg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/7s8fyoifuvg</a>

Blood$

« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2011, 02:36:35 AM »