Author Topic: Alicia Keys - Butterflies...Simply amazing...  (Read 361 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Alicia Keys - Butterflies...Simply amazing...
« on: January 04, 2003, 05:53:16 PM »
This song is hella nice...This girl told me about it...She told me it was a beutiful song and it makes her cry...So I downloaded it, and it was great...When I have a girl, this is gunna be our song, no doubt...If you don't have it, download it...Don't be close minded...Alicia Keys is good, and I'm not ashamed to say it...The song is called "Butterflies" and it's by Alicia Keys...Download it now, and if u already heard it, drop you opion here...PeACe

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:Alicia Keys - Butterflies...Simply amazing...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2003, 05:54:37 PM »
yeah its a dope song but I still prefer the Micheal Jackson version

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 06:01:41 PM »
yer mate the song is good, very nice and slow and just a good feeling type of song. The kind of song that will lift you up when your down but being you back down to earth when your high. Great track.

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2003, 06:11:46 PM »
Why would you be ashamed to say you like Alicia Keys anyway? it's not like she's corny or over-commercial. She's dope, one of the best artists out there right now. Her whole album is nice and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2003, 07:15:56 PM »
Belive it or not, a lot of people consider it shamefull to like a commercial R&B artist...Especially a good looking female one at that...PeACe

Murrow

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2003, 07:43:26 PM »
Who cares what people think...whatever music is good, I'll bump.  I'm a true music listener, cause I don't listen to something just cause a genre it is in.  Music is music.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2003, 08:03:53 PM »
Who cares what people think...whatever music is good, I'll bump.  I'm a true music listener, cause I don't listen to something just cause a genre it is in.  Music is music.

True ..props 4 that

dpgc2002

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2003, 08:20:06 PM »
I haven't heard the song but I think alicia Keys is dope...I like Fallin and that other song she had out...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2003, 08:58:45 PM »

Exactly...That's why I said "I'm not ashamed to admit it"...PeACe

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2003, 09:32:45 AM »

Yeah, than that's why it was wack of dissing me for listening to other genres besides hip-hop.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2003, 12:21:37 PM »
"Buy Alicia Keys' album" has been on my to do list almost ever since that shit came out. But since I'm one broke-ass muthafucka, what a fella to do?

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2003, 12:35:29 PM »
I bought It  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2003, 01:15:47 PM »

Yeah, than that's why it was wack of dissing me for listening to other genres besides hip-hop.

Yea...I dissed you because you had ALL rock in your avatars and were on a Hip Hop Message Board...It's all good...PeaCe

Murrow

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2003, 02:46:42 PM »

Yea...I dissed you because you had ALL rock in your avatars and were on a Hip Hop Message Board...It's all good...PeaCe

Yeah, then your dissing Jake & Trauma...peeps who drop the most knowledge here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2003, 03:30:23 PM »

Yeah, then your dissing Jake & Trauma...peeps who drop the most knowledge here.

Jake and Trauma both know their Hip Hop...So I have respect for them...Let's drop the topic...Thanks...PeACe