Author Topic: Daz Dillinger NEW ALBUM DIGITAL SCALE- Order Now On Amazon.com holds 500grams  (Read 1260 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:59:55 PM by biggdazdilly »

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thanks & spread the word

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GoLLy......It isn't enough to be on the chronic teaching all the young folks about how and why and when to smoke weed......this dude is getting into the drug Paraphenalia business as well?

well at least he only sells on average 70 copies of his albums nowadays.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
u geek ill slap u wit 70 cd u know i serve more then the rest & make the most $ dont hate on my ideal geek go coop it

Pervert Pastor

u geek ill slap u wit 70 cd u know i serve more then the rest & make the most $ dont hate on my ideal geek go coop it

HAHAHAHA THAT WUZ FUNNY BUT WHY U FUCCIN WITH MAC SHAWN? NIGGAZ A DOCUMENTED SNITCH AND U PUTTIN HIM ON YOUR SHIT. KICK THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA TO THA CURB BEFORE HE BRINGS BAD KARMA YOUR WAY.

DOPE IDEA WITH THA SCALE THOUGH MIGHT COP ONE OF THOZE.  8)
KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING

OG Hack Wilson

MAC SHAWN IS A SNITCH

WHY THE FUCK IS DPG DOWN W SNITCHES?

besides snoop being one
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Pervert Pastor

MAC SHAWN IS A SNITCH

besides snoop being one

SEE DAZ! EVEN THAT NIGGA ALFONSO RIBERO KNOWS MAC SHAWN A SNITCH!!!!!!!
KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING

NoobCake

Hey Daz, when you call yourself Bigg Daz Dilly do you mean Bigg as fat or Bigg as popular?

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG

MAC SHAWN IS A SNITCH

besides snoop being one

y isn't this bitch ass wigga banned??? he's in every thread talking shit and adding to nothing. get a life brah.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It is a good idea bro....really it is  and I would go cop it......just one problem...

I dont sell weed and I dont smoke weed.

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Anonymous.

• 'G'
Hey Daz, when you call yourself Bigg Daz Dilly do you mean Bigg as fat or Bigg as popular?

fat
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
haha sick cd daz with the herb scale good thinkin! haha sick!

JASONAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • Machiavelli Trained
Daz is pretty big, I mean he produced some of Pac's biggest records. It gets no bigger than that. Plus his music is always tight.

Daz still owes people for the Makaveli & Dillinger album though that people ordered but never recieved.

OG Hack Wilson

Daz still owes people for the Makaveli & Dillinger album though that people ordered but never recieved.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens