Author Topic: DUBCNN: DJ Quik Set To Release "The Book Of David" on 4/20  (Read 1636 times)

We Fly High

Re: DUBCNN: DJ Quik Set To Release "The Book Of David" on 4/20
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »
expect another quik track to be released this week.

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2011, 01:13:03 PM »
good news!
when can we expect a track list coming out. im curious to see as to what made the final cut and what didnt.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »
Interested in hearing the musical direction and the features, never liked his voice or raps. Blaqkout was extremely hit or miss so who knows what he'll bring to the table

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2011, 12:04:59 PM »
Real hip hop heads know about DJ Quik and know about his talent level. Those who have never heard of him or say he ain't  tight then they're hip hop head wannabes..so they don't matter. Here is a question for you uninformed cats out there: Name one hip hop artist who writes, produces, spits, mixes, engineers and helped pionner a whole sound for a coast? DJ Quik is a hip hop legend...i have people in my family that don't even speak english and bump Quik in their Silverado!!! Get my point?

milkyway09

Quadruple OG

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2011, 03:17:10 PM »

"Luv Of My Life" was officially released on iTunes today.

awol22222

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »
Interested in hearing the musical direction and the features, never liked his voice or raps. Blaqkout was extremely hit or miss so who knows what he'll bring to the table

Mista Rosa

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 03:23:50 PM »
Real hip hop heads know about DJ Quik and know about his talent level. Those who have never heard of him or say he ain't  tight then they're hip hop head wannabes..so they don't matter. Here is a question for you uninformed cats out there: Name one hip hop artist who writes, produces, spits, mixes, engineers and helped pionner a whole sound for a coast? DJ Quik is a hip hop legend...i have people in my family that don't even speak english and bump Quik in their Silverado!!! Get my point?

Nobody questioned that here, or they don't belong in a westcoast forum. But in my opinion, outside the westcoast fans, nobody is really expecting his album. All lot of hip hop heads are just following the trend, checking the artist that's hot at the moment. Maybe that's what you call hip hop head wannabees, but those punks are more numerous than the real hip hop heads.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2011, 01:10:17 AM »

What? You thought Blaqkout was dope? You actually think he's got one of the better voices/deliveries in hip hop? Musically he has a track record so that's what I'm looking for on this album, just being honest