Author Topic: Got to see Curren$y last night along with Fiend/French Montana  (Read 122 times)

Blood$

dude absolutely killed it... did mostly freestyles at first but then got into some joints off his albums, had Fiend in the building who helped open and he performed some of his solo shit as well as 2 songs with Curren$y, French Montana came outta nowhere in the middle of the show with all his goons he has here in town and did his thing... the place was filled up to capacity and loaded with tree smoke... overall banging ass show and if Spitta touches down in your city I highly recommend going  8)

UNCEEN

Re: Got to see Curren$y last night along with Fiend/French Montana
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 03:52:24 PM »
Seen him at the Smokers Club Tour... It would've been better if Nipsey had the stage time Curren$y had... Nipsey had the whole crowd going crazy... Curren$y cool, but his performance was the most BORING i've ever seen...

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »
What dongs did fiend do? wish he'd drop a new solo album, his latest mixtspe was smooth as fuck

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 08:34:43 AM »
What dongs did fiend do? wish he'd drop a new solo album, his latest mixtspe was smooth as fuck

not sure honestly but he did a few smooth, smoking type songs... I didn't even realize it was him at first cuz he was rocking a Compton hat and he was with some other rapper who was in all red with a shirt/fitted that read "Hundreds", then once Curren$y came out and did "Flying Iron" Fiend came out and so I knew it was him, they also did "O.G. (The Jam)"