Author Topic: Enyce's back....  (Read 741 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Enyce's back....
« on: March 05, 2011, 05:03:16 PM »
Dubcc's resident retard
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:51:47 AM by Bourdain is having hella fun and gonna gangbang on the net »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Anonymous.

• 'G'
Re: Enyce's back....
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 05:09:52 PM »
MONSTERS OF GANGSTERIZM

Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 05:10:22 PM »
hella gangbanged out

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 11:57:00 PM »
he likes to have fun and gangbang on the net, yay!

welcome back dude

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 06:09:42 AM »
MONSTERS OF GANGSTERIZM

Net-bangin's finest
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:02:21 AM by You'll Never Walk Alone »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 10:30:05 AM »
Based on our conversation in the Sports section, I thought it was him!!

damn and then took a what a 30 point loss? lol

I MISSED WHAT HAPPENED TO DAMPIER? WHAT HAPPENED?

He's fuckin dirty. Guess he was frustrated at getting completely embarrassed on National TV, so when Parker went up for a layup Dampier just shoved him in the back pushing him outta bounds.

Your quoting style seems so familiar...but your English is better. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 03:32:26 PM »
if you think this is enyce then good luck on that thought and those great pics, regardless of what you think im outta here and back on the road for work. so have fun with that name in ya mouth and those pics.  RIP to "number 1 westcoast rap site" like daz said westcoast fa eva
hope you enjoyed your 2 minutes of bay area fame spice 1, 2, or 3. keep at it, the bay might JUS MIGHT BE BACK ON TOP ONE DAY, WHEN MAC DRE RETURNS FROM DA US OPEN.  ;)
hows wackmouth, richie rich, san quinn, all their albums coming along? wack as usual. yup oh well im outta this bitch. 1
lol @ the bay being on top, never was and never will be. where wackmouth, ya boy, all them live, shoot their videos, and shit at? ya favorite place you luv to hate.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:47:40 PM by MONSTERS OF GANGSTERIZM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 07:23:17 PM »
if you think this is enyce then good luck on that thought and those great pics, regardless of what you think im outta here and back on the road for work. so have fun with that name in ya mouth and those pics.  RIP to "number 1 westcoast rap site" like daz said westcoast fa eva
hope you enjoyed your 2 minutes of bay area fame spice 1, 2, or 3. keep at it, the bay might JUS MIGHT BE BACK ON TOP ONE DAY, WHEN MAC DRE RETURNS FROM DA US OPEN.  ;)
hows wackmouth, richie rich, san quinn, all their albums coming along? wack as usual. yup oh well im outta this bitch. 1
lol @ the bay being on top, never was and never will be. where wackmouth, ya boy, all them live, shoot their videos, and shit at? ya favorite place you luv to hate.

You're running away from a forum. You lose. LA must be full of pussified bgs like you who don't know shit about music  :D

See you when you come back under another name....poindexter

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »

Yo..monsterz > crooked.....hahahahaha you a fool for that
duke thats crazy

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 01:24:04 PM »

duke thats crazy

Didnt Enyce say he worked "on the road"?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Matty

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 01:35:36 PM »

duke thats crazy

hope you enjoyed your 2 minutes of bay area fame spice 1, 2, or 3. keep at it, the bay might JUS MIGHT BE BACK ON TOP ONE DAY, WHEN MAC DRE RETURNS FROM DA US OPEN.  ;)

Didnt Enyce say he worked "on the road"?

i can't figure out if monsters is him or somebody trying to imitate. monsters?

and does gang banging on the net constitute travelling? :P

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 03:53:29 PM »
trust me its him.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 04:51:32 PM »
if that's not enyce then I'm not BloodMoney

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 05:25:07 PM »
enyce king petey says what it do...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »
Based on our conversation in the Sports section, I thought it was him!!

damn and then took a what a 30 point loss? lol

I MISSED WHAT HAPPENED TO DAMPIER? WHAT HAPPENED?

He's fuckin dirty. Guess he was frustrated at getting completely embarrassed on National TV, so when Parker went up for a layup Dampier just shoved him in the back pushing him outta bounds.

Your quoting style seems so familiar...but your English is better. lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens