Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ???  (Read 1478 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ???
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 03:07:04 AM »
Latest member? What happened with Lights`?? I never believed the talk about his death here...

And NIk you really need to grow up. I thought your 'break' from dubcc would help, but you still act like in all those thready from 2002.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 07:43:22 AM »
What was Brians initiation? And does Brian smoke? Cuz if he doesn't, I don't think he represents la's most blunted...

I'm still waiting for lights to come back like Jesus and resurrect the game.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 02:18:59 PM »
What was Brians initiation? And does Brian smoke? Cuz if he doesn't, I don't think he represents la's most blunted...

of course he blazes, his initiation was a fat og kush blunt, son...and lights is still part of the LAMB, in spirit. 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »

of course he blazes, his initiation was a fat og kush blunt, son...and lights is still part of the LAMB, in spirit. 8)

Ok, so for the record, what happened to Lights? If dude really died, RIP and I won't disrespect him.  I'm not gonna lie, I think it might all be bullshit...so what say you Elior?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 07:48:10 PM »

Yeah, bless up... at least I was able to get to know him... peace and respects to Lights!   8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »
you really need to grow up. I thought your 'break' from dubcc would help, but you still act like in all those thready from 2002.

I say you're content is trash because you have been spitting the same Woe is me lyrics since you dropped your first verse on the DUBCC.  You're damn near 30 years old with a child and your mentality and thought process which you convey through your music is still that of a 16-17 year old with his teenage angst.  It's pathetic and you need to grow up and accept responsibility for your life instead of blaming everyone else.  And your verse also was a pathetic attempt at biting Em on "Rock Bottom"

Yeah Tom, you are right, it is quite honorable how you have grown and matured over the years.   I tried to start wearing golf sweaters and listening to Yanni, and Dave Mathews Band... but I guess I am still stuck in my teenage angst.  Please help me, and instruct me on how to progress in the way that everyone else has but me.  Btw, Tom, you should really be a psychologist, because having never met me the fact that you know everything about my current growth patterns just from listening to two verses is absolutely tremendous.  Your great insight is so enlightening.  
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:54:23 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »

Ok, so for the record, what happened to Lights? If dude really died, RIP and I won't disrespect him.   I'm not gonna lie, I think it might all be bullshit...so what say you Elior?

LOL, right

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 10:00:12 AM »

Ok, so for the record, what happened to Lights? If dude really died, RIP and I won't disrespect him.   I'm not gonna lie, I think it might all be bullshit...so what say you Elior?

LOL, right

Prove he died - obituary or whatever. Why are u scared to do that when u are the one who made it a point to tell us he died?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 02:10:54 PM »

Ok, so for the record, what happened to Lights? If dude really died, RIP and I won't disrespect him.  I'm not gonna lie, I think it might all be bullshit...so what say you Elior?

LOL, right

Prove he died - obituary or whatever. Why are u scared to do that when u are the one who made it a point to tell us he died?

i never said he died, you idiot, some wcc detective who is obsessed with my life made a thread about it on g-spot...i dont need to prove shit to you, go ask my stalkers for the details. as far as you're concerned, he's still alive.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2011, 09:11:45 PM »

LOL, right

i never said he died, you idiot, some wcc detective who is obsessed with my life made a thread about it on g-spot...i dont need to prove shit to you, go ask my stalkers for the details. as far as you're concerned, he's still alive.

U made a thread in this forum upping a keystyle that u said was lights last flow and u were crying and being emo.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 05:33:36 AM »
Pure wackness.