Author Topic: MC Ren posts photo from last night of him, Yella, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre together  (Read 2178 times)

Mr. Theo

This movie will be doubtful..maybe this will be good..or maybe not..

Anyway..good warm up to Singleton "Tupac" movie.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

sofdark

daddy v posted pictures of the movie set as well. and Dae One and E-A Ski posted pictures with Dre and other producers (Rockwilder, Battlecat) and rappers (Bishop Lamont). Rappin' 4 Tay's manager has a small role in the movie as well as a journalist at a press conference, lol.

Bishop's cool with Dre now?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

link is down

http://instagram.com/mcrencpt1
thanks, but i don't see Dre there. maybe he removed the picture?
i do see the others:

daddy v posted pictures of the movie set as well. and Dae One and E-A Ski posted pictures with Dre and other producers (Rockwilder, Battlecat) and rappers (Bishop Lamont). Rappin' 4 Tay's manager has a small role in the movie as well as a journalist at a press conference, lol.

Bishop's cool with Dre now?
as far as i know there have never been any personal issues
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:19:42 AM by Dre-Day »

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
looking forward to this and the Tupac movie
hope they both will be good

teletomble

as far as i know there has never been any personal issues

I was lead to believe that Dre was pissed that he leaked the Grow Up beat incomplete and ran around acting like unofficial PR for Aftermath and that led him to getting dropped.

Colossal waste of talent as Bishop is multifaceted, a good rapper, had a great ear for beats and could have the next big thing for Aftermath as he actually has star appeal. If you trim his mixtape joints down you've got at least 2, maybe 3, classic albums right there.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround

as far as i know there has never been any personal issues

I was lead to believe that Dre was pissed that he leaked the Grow Up beat incomplete and ran around acting like unofficial PR for Aftermath and that led him to getting dropped.

Colossal waste of talent as Bishop is multifaceted, a good rapper, had a great ear for beats and could have the next big thing for Aftermath as he actually has star appeal. If you trim his mixtape joints down you've got at least 2, maybe 3, classic albums right there.