Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5978 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2011, 01:58:19 PM »
u pac stans kill me. the nigga pac stole his whole style from spice and u still wanna go there. smh

How you can call anyone a Stan is beyond me, you attack anyone who sides with Pac, why did you create this topic when you clearly don't understand the concept of a conversation/debate?

I'm waiting to debate. u pathetic pac stan's argument is basically i love pac so pac >>>. I suck Pac's dick etc...I gave reasons that no one has even spoke on. Only one dude even offered a reasonable counterargument and I already gave him props for that.

acgrundy

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2011, 04:51:01 PM »
Discography? You should of asked "who is a better rapper?" or "who has a better discography"? lol.

discography makes the career, herb

Selective reading. Psh. ::) :D

The objective of a career is making money. I wish you luck in life my friend lmao. This guy is going to become the manager of a McDonalds & think he has it better then somebody at a law firm because he has a higher title & status despite the 100,000 dollar pay difference lol.

haha this fucking kid...no wonder you have 17K fucking posts...you won't fucking quit!

You are so fucking stupid it is unbelievable.  I could go through and tear all your stupid arguments apart, but I certainly don't have the time to come back at you each time you don't fucking understand.  And we both know that you will continue to respond until your fucking fingertips are bleeding from all the typing.

Let me just break apart your one argument, about career.  You are saying that money = career, and therefore, the more money you make, the better your career.

So, going by your logic - Alex smith has had a better career than Joe Montana.  Terrel Owens has had a better career than Jerry Rice.  I can give you a thousand more sports examples, but either you get it or you don't.  Most likely you won't.

A career is far more than how much money you make.  Yeah some doctors and lawyers make a good chunk of change, but they also are constantly working and don't have much time for anything else.  Many are extremely stressed out too, and also owe huge student loans.

And maybe you could pull your head out of your ass for a minute and do some research before you make such bold statements.  There are many, many lawyers who are not making shit for money compared to many other professions.

Once again your age reveals itself with your fucking ignorance and stupidity.  But watch how you argue until your fingertips bleed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2011, 05:17:32 PM »
Alright. So give me other examples that aren't sports because athletes didn't start making money until the late 70's. Dave Winfield was the first baseball player to earn a million dollars. But a million in the 70's is the equivalent of many more millions today, I don't know the exact number. But good to know you have no idea what inflation is all about lmfao.

Listen moron, forget all the analogies you & me both made because different professions have different goals behind them. The point of rap, why it began & it's purpose was to EARN MONEY & get out of the hood. Therefore, whoever makes more, acheived the goal the greatest.

You're little rant was cute but most of it was you thinking you know it all because you're old as shit still posting on a rap forum. When you were talking facts besides your stupid sports analogy, you looked pretty stupid. The average lawyer whose not a fuckin' rookie makes 80K a year. Over ten years, you're over 100K. Attourney's make millions, literally. & what are these other jobs? CEO or Owner of a Fortune 500 company? Owner of a sports franchise? You're talking jobs that are seemingly impossible to get. & then you want to talk "time outside of work", you think those CEO's & Owners have time for things outside of work? Son, please.

You're a dumb fuck. The idea behind making music is to sell records. The idea behind playing a sport is to win. Montana won = objective of his career. Tupac sold records = objective of his career.

Music is all personal opinion, so who are you to tell me that anybody is better than anybody (Pac > this guy; Nas > this guy)? Most statistics in sports show that. The only statistics rappers have to show us are albums sold & profit earned. That will show us who did it the best. Whose the best behind a mic is totally irrelevant because that's opinion.

You mean to tell me some underground who as far as technical skill goes is pretty awesome, but never gets a deal, makes less then $10,000 in his life rapping, but drops one mixtape that Hip Hop heads call "one of the greatest mixtapes" has a better career then Gucci Mane or Waka Flocka who as far as the generalized opinion goes both suck beyond belief?

But you can't even talk about rap, you straight up dodged that entire part of it. :loser:

Blood$

« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »
Discography? You should of asked "who is a better rapper?" or "who has a better discography"? lol.

discography makes the career, herb

Selective reading. Psh. ::) :D

The objective of a career is making money. I wish you luck in life my friend lmao. This guy is going to become the manager of a McDonalds & think he has it better then somebody at a law firm because he has a higher title & status despite the 100,000 dollar pay difference lol.

haha this fucking kid...no wonder you have 17K fucking posts...you won't fucking quit!

You are so fucking stupid it is unbelievable.  I could go through and tear all your stupid arguments apart, but I certainly don't have the time to come back at you each time you don't fucking understand.  And we both know that you will continue to respond until your fucking fingertips are bleeding from all the typing.

Let me just break apart your one argument, about career.  You are saying that money = career, and therefore, the more money you make, the better your career.

So, going by your logic - Alex smith has had a better career than Joe Montana.  Terrel Owens has had a better career than Jerry Rice.  I can give you a thousand more sports examples, but either you get it or you don't.  Most likely you won't.

A career is far more than how much money you make.  Yeah some doctors and lawyers make a good chunk of change, but they also are constantly working and don't have much time for anything else.  Many are extremely stressed out too, and also owe huge student loans.

And maybe you could pull your head out of your ass for a minute and do some research before you make such bold statements.  There are many, many lawyers who are not making shit for money compared to many other professions.

Once again your age reveals itself with your fucking ignorance and stupidity.  But watch how you argue until your fingertips bleed.

you should try these  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2011, 05:34:26 PM »
^"No, man. You just don't understand the logic behind what I was saying. I'm old & wise. You're young & stupid. :rant:"

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2011, 08:34:01 AM »
Spice two calling out people for being "Pac-stans" and yet his stage name on this forum is "Spice Two".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  This thread is so stupid and there is no right answer unless you consolidate the criteria of what you consider a "better career" entails.  Tupac sold way more albums and was more recognized nationally and internationally.  He died at the age of 25 so his career was rather short.  I do know when Pac died he was on Death Row Records which was one of the greatest powerhouses of all time in the rap industry.  Not to mention he was the most popular artist on that label....so I guess that could mean he accomplished a lot in his career.  What has Spice 1 become?  Haven't heard from him in a bit except for a few cameos on some bootleg low budget bay compilations.  Spice 1 was a one or two hit wonder outside of the bay area.  Pac has bigger hits released after he died than Spice 1 has ever had while living so what argument do you have for that?  You live in a little bay area rap "bubble" and if you lvoe Spice 1 that is fine but don't make yourself look like a fool by declaring Spice 1 has had a better career than Tupac.  Tupac had the chance to be relevant for 5 years while Spice has had 20 years to do something and beyond his early albums has done nothing but fall off.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2011, 08:37:45 AM »
^ stan post. No shit Pac was more popular, that has jackall to do with it. A lot of posters agree with me so obviously it ain't a stupid comparison to make. Stop your dickriding and give a serious answer. Kinda funny only ONE person who chose Pac has given a serious answer. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2011, 08:41:24 AM »
You niggaz are complete hypocrites. How are you going to worship Kurupt or Crooked I as top 5 dead or alive and think I can't be serious when I bring up Spice 1? Just goes to show there ain't nuthin but dickriders here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2011, 08:41:59 AM »
^ stan post. No shit Pac was more popular, that has jackall to do with it. A lot of posters agree with me so obviously it ain't a stupid comparison to make. Stop your dickriding and give a serious answer. Kinda funny only ONE person who chose Pac has given a serious answer. 

This entire forum called you out for being a moron & you dodged. :D

In denial. Wiggerfail.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2011, 08:43:15 AM »
You niggaz are complete hypocrites. How are you going to worship Kurupt or Crooked I as top 5 dead or alive and think I can't be serious when I bring up Spice 1? Just goes to show there ain't nuthin but dickriders here.

Because people who worship those artists aren't stupid enough to think they had a better career then Tupac.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2011, 08:45:37 AM »

Because people who worship those artists aren't stupid enough to think they had a better career then Tupac.

Then why the fuck would you think they are great then? Hows a nigga with no dope music gonna be top 5 material? SMH

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2011, 08:49:32 AM »

Then why the fuck would you think they are great then? Hows a nigga with no dope music gonna be top 5 material? SMH

Nobody said Spice 1 didn't have great music, or at least I didn't. Nobody said you can't consider him a top five artist either. But as far as careers go, Tupac had a better one.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2011, 08:52:51 AM »
Spice 1 never developed as an "artist" 2pac did. Spice stayed on the gangsta shit which caused his falling off. 1990-sick nowhere near a classic. The dr bombay album is better.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2011, 08:59:10 AM »

Nobody said Spice 1 didn't have great music, or at least I didn't. Nobody said you can't consider him a top five artist either. But as far as careers go, Tupac had a better one.

PS. no dope music = no dope career. Dope discography = dope career = better than a weak career. Comprende?

I've given examples before, you completely dodged it. Did MC Hammer have a better career than Nas? He sold more. According to your logic that means yes.