Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5977 times)

Lort Laughin

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »
Spice 2 has a huge hobby besides massaging Spice 1's taint and that is contradicting himself.  Your posts make no sense....Careers are based on dope discographies but sales don't matter?  Aren't dope discographies based partly on sales? 

Dats what I'm sayin!  4000 posts son and this bullshit you write!  Career means dough fool get it in yo thick head stop arguin who has better reviews in da 1993 june issue of da source mag

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »
Spice 2 has a huge hobby besides massaging Spice 1's taint and that is contradicting himself.  Your posts make no sense....Careers are based on dope discographies but sales don't matter?  Aren't dope discographies based partly on sales?  I don't know how old you are  ( I hope around 12 so it explains your ignorance) but back in the 90's dope albums sold copies which would reflect them being a success or not.

Cut the bullshit kid. 90s albums sold on hype and whether they fit a formula. Any motherfucka could go platinum back then.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2011, 07:14:02 PM »
ayo spice glu tell me in 2 lines why spice had a better career don't give me no story type post.  and dont tell me this album wuz better than that one cuz spice glu say so

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2011, 07:47:10 PM »
Make a single sentence in coherent english if you want to be taken seriously. I've given my reasons several times in this thread. Now at least say something intelligent.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »
Make a single sentence in coherent english if you want to be taken seriously. I've given my reasons several times in this thread. Now at least say something intelligent.

Aye spice glu I aint reading ur whole dam thread.  U should delete it cuz it aint even make no sense.  Comparing is laughable foo!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2011, 08:02:18 PM »
nigga take your illiterate pac stanning ass out of my thread if you don't like it then.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2011, 09:16:50 PM »
Oh, well if that's the case with Hammer, then yeah. He had a better career then lol.

Spice is stanning Spice. Zero credibility. Mission accomplished. My life goal has been achieved. :rock:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »
I don't see what's stanning about having a serious discussion on the merits of one artist compared to another. Aside from a few Pac riders that are mad this thread exists. That's the true sign of a stan. Spice has always been given major props. On this forum too, until this topic came up. Unless you think Pac is some kind of untouchable god you wouldn't get mad.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2011, 09:40:36 PM »
I don't see what's stanning about having a serious discussion on the merits of one artist compared to another. Aside from a few Pac riders that are mad this thread exists. That's the true sign of a stan. Spice has always been given major props. On this forum too, until this topic came up. Unless you think Pac is some kind of untouchable god you wouldn't get mad.

lol, the three people who agreed & said Spice "lol'd" & said "Well Spice is alive...".

If you happened to make this a poll, the numbers would be like 42-6 (I'll give you a few others).

& besides one person you've told 18 other people that they are just Pac stans (further proving you're NUMB to the actual definition of the word) & whatever they say doesn't mean anything because they're a stan.

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2011, 09:45:27 PM »
I don't think anybody is getting mad.  You are a Spice 1 stan Spice 2.  Do you not see the humor in your name and then you calling out people for being stans?  It would be like me calling myself 3PAC and blowing 2PAC on every post.  Spice 1 WAS a relevant rapper in the early to mid 1990's sugar nipples....its just he wasn't on Tupac's level in any way.  That is my opinion though and an opinion shared by most others so don't take it personal. Bump Spice 1 all you want but don't let your man crush on him get in the way of thinking clearly and logically when it comes to his career vs. Tupac or any rapper for that matter.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:57 PM »
you niggaz are sad.   :grumpy:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 10:18:42 PM by SPICE TWO »

Lort Laughin

« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »
& besides one person you've told 18 other people that they are just Pac stans (further proving you're NUMB to the actual definition of the word) & whatever they say doesn't mean anything because they're a stan.

Spice Glu u is sad!  Yous a chump fool!  You must be delusional smokin ganja and all dickhard to yo Spice 1 mixtapes wigga.  Spice Glu yous a foo, still delusional chump!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2011, 10:39:48 PM »
^this herb still here.  :D

if the topic hurts you so much then stop posting. And learn to speak english.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »
^this herb still here.  :D

if the topic hurts you so much then stop posting. And learn to speak english.

Ya Spice Glu I'm still here.  Once you admit your favorite spice is stan Ill be done.  Jus admit pac had a much better career and we good.  Im not sayin his album is better than his but career fo sho foo!

if not yous a delusional spice stan 4 real suckA!

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2011, 11:18:49 PM »
LMFAO @ having a serious discussion  :D :laugh: :loser: