Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5961 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »
Then like Vans said, I don't think you can call 1990 Sick a classic if you're not going to call All Eyez On Me a classic.

lets be real kid, you haven't listened to the album. leave the discussion to those who know music

That's what you're going with to shoot down my argument? lol alright.

Just face the FACT that Pac had a better career. You're the one who told me "impact" was beyond important & here is prime example of impact, Tupac Shakur lol.

Everyone saying Spice in here is just saying they "prefer" him. Just like you "prefer" Masta Ace over Eminem, but who had a better career? lol.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA JUST ADMITTED TO NOT LISTENING TO THE ALBUM!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE STATEMENTS ABOUT MUSIC YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO. You LOSE herb. End yourself quickly

LOL. Where did I say that? You're reaching extra far, fam. :loco:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2011, 12:40:26 PM »
Then like Vans said, I don't think you can call 1990 Sick a classic if you're not going to call All Eyez On Me a classic.

lets be real kid, you haven't listened to the album. leave the discussion to those who know music

That's what you're going with to shoot down my argument? lol alright.

Just face the FACT that Pac had a better career. You're the one who told me "impact" was beyond important & here is prime example of impact, Tupac Shakur lol.

Everyone saying Spice in here is just saying they "prefer" him. Just like you "prefer" Masta Ace over Eminem, but who had a better career? lol.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA JUST ADMITTED TO NOT LISTENING TO THE ALBUM!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE STATEMENTS ABOUT MUSIC YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO. You LOSE herb. End yourself quickly

LOL. Where did I say that? You're reaching extra far, fam. :loco:

You ain't deny it so you lost. Give it up herb. Take your L and move on.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 12:48:49 PM »
How do you define a successful career? Impact? Pac. Sales? Pac. Artistic integrity? Depends on your own opinion so we'll call it a draw. Classic albums? Again this is all opinion so I say Pac. Whatever way you look at it if you're talking career you have to say Pac, no arguments.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2011, 12:51:36 PM »
How do you define a successful career? Impact? Pac. Sales? Pac. Artistic integrity? Depends on your own opinion so we'll call it a draw. Classic albums? Again this is all opinion so I say Pac. Whatever way you look at it if you're talking career you have to say Pac, no arguments.

based on what? your opinion. That's an argument. There's quite a few ppl saying Spice 1. Those are arguments. smh. And I never mentioned amount of success. Herb.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2011, 01:13:12 PM »
I thought this would be a good topic, comparing 2 legends of hip hop and both from the Bay Area.

First I wanted to compare discographies. Pac had no weak albums while he was alive. But he only has two real classics: Me Against the World and 7 Day Theory. Spice 1 had 4 classics in a row: Spice 1, 187 He Wrote, Amerikkka's Nightmare, 1990 Sick. So Spice definitely takes it overall.

Now Pac is often mentioned as the realest rapper ever. But I think Spice 1 is even realer. Proof? There's no pictures of him dressed up as a ballerina floating around. Also, when Pac got shot he got mugged for all his jewelry. Spice got shot and still had that nigga running. so Spice 1 has to be realer.

And that's why I say Spice 1 is the greater rapper. Thoughts?

i think you misundertsood the word beeing real  ::)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2011, 01:15:07 PM »
Blaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo!!! :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
whom ever got paid from their work had the most successful career. both artists record sales. somebody tallly it up !!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

papa-smurf

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2011, 05:34:32 PM »
This is crazy.first off 2pac wasnt from the bay.he was from LA.hi slast song was 2 live & die in LA.not live & die in the bay.second off.2pac had the best carear out of all rappers.spice was was nice but he didnt have  a good carear

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2011, 05:53:53 PM »
This is crazy.first off 2pac wasnt from the bay.he was from LA.hi slast song was 2 live & die in LA.not live & die in the bay.second off.2pac had the best carear out of all rappers.spice was was nice but he didnt have  a good carear

2pac was from neither the Bay or LA, but he was in the Bay before he was in LA

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2011, 07:00:38 PM »
The question isn't who was the better rapper, it's who had the better career. Learn how to formulate a question lol.

Better career is all about sales, all about popularity, all about impact.

This is like comparing 50 Cent to 50-Tyson.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »
This is crazy.first off 2pac wasnt from the bay.he was from LA.hi slast song was 2 live & die in LA.not live & die in the bay.second off.2pac had the best carear out of all rappers.spice was was nice but he didnt have  a good carear

hahahah the nigga didn't live or die in la. try again.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »
The question isn't who was the better rapper, it's who had the better career. Learn how to formulate a question lol.

So Snoop had a better career than Nas? Fuck outta here LAME. You already admitted to not listening to Spice's albums. Everytime you enter this thread its another fail. Go post about a Joe Budden mixtape, herb.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »

So Snoop had a better career than Nas? Fuck outta here LAME. You already admitted to not listening to Spice's albums. Everytime you enter this thread its another fail. Go post about a Joe Budden mixtape, herb.

You're either trolling or you're legit upset lmao.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2011, 07:23:10 PM »
LMAO This fool's still posting. Another L for you. Go ahead, let's hear some more of your wisdom on a topic you don't know enough to speak on.  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »
Someone hit this man with a Cam'Ron face.