Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5973 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2011, 06:24:08 PM »
You know you just completely lost when you're swagger jackin' Elano for comebacks lol.

why u still posting when you been exposed chammy? How pathetic is it you commenting in a thread on music you don't listen to? That's the biggest fail you can take.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2011, 07:39:04 PM »
You know you just completely lost when you're swagger jackin' Elano for comebacks lol.

why u still posting when you been exposed chammy? How pathetic is it you commenting in a thread on music you don't listen to? That's the biggest fail you can take.

I have though. You're just mad you look like the illest tool in the shed lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »

you're in a thread commenting on a topic cuz you're butthurt, even though you haven't listened to the other artist's music. Fucking stan.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2011, 08:15:31 PM »

you're in a thread commenting on a topic cuz you're butthurt, even though you haven't listened to the other artist's music. Fucking stan.

LOL.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2011, 08:18:51 PM »
lmao this fool still posting.

h2k4

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
Interesting to compare the two but I would have to go with Pac.  All of his albums were great (excluding the ones after he died).  He was successful at acting.  Just more consistent and had more of an impact, in my opinion.  You can mention his name to any regular Joe Schmo and they would know who he was.  Ask them about Spice 1 and you would get the  ??? .  Not to take anything away from Spice 1 because I like him too but I think his career slowly went South after "Amerikkkas Nightmare".

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »

2Pac - My Block http://hulkshare.com/4vg0latmqp61

Spice-1 - In My Neighborhood   http://hulkshare.com/f1z6h1mo94py

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »
Spice 1 wins hand down. This nigga Pac even bit my boy's phrase: "I wonder if heaven got a ghetto"

Eddz

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2011, 12:11:31 AM »
Interesting to compare the two but I would have to go with Pac.  All of his albums were great (excluding the ones after he died).  He was successful at acting.  Just more consistent and had more of an impact, in my opinion.  You can mention his name to any regular Joe Schmo and they would know who he was.  Ask them about Spice 1 and you would get the  ??? .  Not to take anything away from Spice 1 because I like him too but I think his career slowly went South after "Amerikkkas Nightmare".

I agree.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2011, 11:32:32 PM »
The question isn't who was the better rapper, it's who had the better career. Learn how to formulate a question lol.

Better career is all about sales, all about popularity, all about impact.

This is like comparing 50 Cent to 50-Tyson.

For real you asked about the career, not who was realer or who was the better rapper.

So Snoop had a better career than Nas? LMAO fuck outta here.

The career (discography) is whut makes the rapper great.

What the fuck are you talking about? You said Pac and Spice where did Snoop and Nas come from?

I would take Nas' discography over Snoops anyday, but Snoop is a household name and one of the biggest rap stars there is. You clearly don't understand what a career means, I'm taking a pass on the rest of this topic. Easy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2011, 05:55:32 AM »
The question isn't who was the better rapper, it's who had the better career. Learn how to formulate a question lol.

Better career is all about sales, all about popularity, all about impact.

This is like comparing 50 Cent to 50-Tyson.

For real you asked about the career, not who was realer or who was the better rapper.

So Snoop had a better career than Nas? LMAO fuck outta here.

The career (discography) is whut makes the rapper great.

What the fuck are you talking about? You said Pac and Spice where did Snoop and Nas come from?

I would take Nas' discography over Snoops anyday, but Snoop is a household name and one of the biggest rap stars there is. You clearly don't understand what a career means, I'm taking a pass on the rest of this topic. Easy.

you a fucking retard? You just agreed with chammy that sales makes a better career. So Snoop had a better career than Nas? But you just denied that. Can't even keep your shit straight lame.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2011, 06:50:34 AM »
Sales = money = better career.

What's a better career? Being a doctor or lawyer or a gym teacher or janitor?

Why is it always said that those two career choices are amazing? Because outside of being a celebrity or professional athlete they are two of the highest paying jobs & actually achievable to become one. You think if you made 30,000 a year being a lawyer it would be "oh la la, he's a lawyer"? C'mon.

50 Cent & Eminem have better careers than almost anybody lol.

Discography? You should of asked "who is a better rapper?" or "who has a better discography"? lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2011, 06:54:39 AM »
Discography? You should of asked "who is a better rapper?" or "who has a better discography"? lol.

discography makes the career, herb

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2011, 06:55:48 AM »
Every-time i come in the west-coast section i run out just as quick.

pretty much... :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2011, 07:02:09 AM »

discography makes the career, herb

Selective reading. Psh. ::) :D

The objective of a career is making money. I wish you luck in life my friend lmao. This guy is going to become the manager of a McDonalds & think he has it better then somebody at a law firm because he has a higher title & status despite the 100,000 dollar pay difference lol.