Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 6073 times)

Lort Laughin

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2011, 09:22:47 AM »
Aye Spice glue is you smoking crack?  Not even compareable son.  U sayin cuz Spice may have one better reviewed album he had a better career?  fuck no!
cant no one compare to pac in pop culture and sales back then.  U serious?  Pac blows outta water wit fanz sales popularity global knolege etc.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »
Aye Spice glue is you smoking crack?  Not even compareable son.  U sayin cuz Spice may have one better reviewed album he had a better career?  fuck no!
cant no one compare to pac in pop culture and sales back then.  U serious?  Pac blows outta water wit fanz sales popularity global knolege etc.

ignorant mothafucka didn't read any of the posts I've made. smh. who gives a fuck about pop culture? Mc Hammer is pop culture

Lort Laughin

« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2011, 09:41:18 AM »
Aye Spice glue is you smoking crack?  Not even compareable son.  U sayin cuz Spice may have one better reviewed album he had a better career?  fuck no!
cant no one compare to pac in pop culture and sales back then.  U serious?  Pac blows outta water wit fanz sales popularity global knolege etc.

ignorant mothafucka didn't read any of the posts I've made. smh. who gives a fuck about pop culture? Mc Hammer is pop culture
Na career means job foo and most of that is scrilla.  In music cents its scrilla fame and impact.  spice caint compare to none of that maine no one outside of cali or dis board knows who the fuck spice one is for real.  Ppl in egypt ride to pac man

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »
2pac by a thousand miles

only Spice 1's biggest nut swinger would even THINK OF this
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2011, 09:47:46 AM »
2pac by a thousand miles

only a pac nutswinger wouldn't take the topic seriously. get off a dead man's nuts

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »
2pac by a thousand miles

only a pac nutswinger wouldn't take the topic seriously. get off a dead man's nuts

get off a living mans nuts.  I think you're a good poster bro but theres a reason Spice 1 has not been relevent in a decade.

I love spice 1 but NONE of this albums are close to Me Against the World or Makaveli.

notice how Spice needed to have PAc guest on his albums, not vice versa.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
I said fame & recognition played a part in it. Also how you're precieved by the public.

Nas wins by more of a landslide over MC Hammer in terms of music then...I can't even think of an analogy to fit that lol. I honestly can't name you a MC Hammer song outside of "Can't Touch This". So if that's all, that's not really a career. Just like Soulja Boy doesn't really have a career.

But you're saying Nas over Jay-Z? Yeah Nas is the better rapper, hands down. But Jay-Z has the better career.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2011, 10:50:23 AM »
Easy, 2Pac.

kemizt

Fraxxx

« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2011, 10:59:35 AM »
But you're saying Nas over Jay-Z? Yeah Nas is the better rapper, hands down. But Jay-Z has the better career.

This ! (IMO) BUT how can you argue about who had a better career if it's not even agreed on what defines a "career"?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2011, 01:29:19 PM »
I said fame & recognition played a part in it. Also how you're precieved by the public.

Nas wins by more of a landslide over MC Hammer in terms of music then...I can't even think of an analogy to fit that lol. I honestly can't name you a MC Hammer song outside of "Can't Touch This". So if that's all, that's not really a career. Just like Soulja Boy doesn't really have a career.

Hammer has tons of hits, regardless of whether you know about them. 4 multi-platinum albums, one of them diamond. I don't see how you can fuck with that.

Tekniec

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »
2pac by a thousand miles

get off a living mans nuts.  I think you're a good poster bro but theres a reason Spice 1 has not been relevent in a decade.

I love spice 1 but NONE of his albums are close to Me Against the World or Makaveli.

notice how Spice needed to have PAC guest on his albums, not vice versa.
This. i think spice 2 might be smoking some of that k2

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
Spice 1 > 2Pacalypse Now

187 He Wrote > any album Pac recorded.

Nuff said. Going platinum doesn't mean your album is better.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2011, 01:58:30 PM »
Spice 1 > 2Pacalypse Now

187 He Wrote > any album Pac recorded.

Nuff said. Going platinum doesn't mean your album is better.
Spice 2 youz a fool!  Dats your opinion and cud argue all day long but who likes what dont matter.  If those albumz were so great then how come no one knows what da fucc they r!  If 187 he wrote wuz better than any pac album spice wudda had a much better career foo!  aint no one outside a cali knows about spice 1 foo

Spice glu your crazy maine

edit- also a job is a career and pac made more scrilla actin and doin music so you should change ur post if u arguin about bullshit like music reviews
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:02:54 PM by Lort Laughin »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
Pac was broke off his fucking ass. Nigga couldn't even bail hisself outta jail. If I had to guess I'd say Spice had more scrilla. Stop crying, Pac stan.

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2011, 03:07:38 PM »
Spice 2 has a huge hobby besides massaging Spice 1's taint and that is contradicting himself.  Your posts make no sense....Careers are based on dope discographies but sales don't matter?  Aren't dope discographies based partly on sales?  I don't know how old you are  ( I hope around 12 so it explains your ignorance) but back in the 90's dope albums sold copies which would reflect them being a success or not. So I suppose Canibus has an amazing career because he has 20 albums released yet maybe 2 are dope?  Your whole argument is based on an opinion so you are wasting your time trying to prove a point that has no truth.  You are definitely the stupidest poster I have seen on here in a long time and a reflection of why hip hop has had to dumb itself down to cater to listeners such as yourself.  I am not a Tupac fan at all but I know half of his MATW album shits on all of Spice 1's discography.  I am wondering if Spice 1 used his dick right in your face as a pendulum to hypnotize you into believing his career has been Donald Trumpish.  So I have explained myself twice why you are a Spice 1 nutrest and why Tupac shits on Spice 1 and have done it quite clear so don't come back with another "avoid the point" post.  Please tell us WHY Spice 1 had a better career than Tupac.  Keep in mind if its discography Pac has Thuglife, Outlawz, One Nation, and 100's of unreleased songs outside of his solo albums dickweed.