Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5960 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »
Dude i just gave you a little jab. Wasn't aimed at Spice 1 or his music. Don't get hurt.

you're the one who was hurt. we see you 8)

Will_B

« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2011, 04:30:19 PM »
Dude i just gave you a little jab. Wasn't aimed at Spice 1 or his music. Don't get hurt.

you're the one who was hurt. we see you 8)

About what though?

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2011, 04:37:35 PM »
What's funny is these wiggers know if I had said Kurupt had a better career than Snoop they wouldn't be all in an uproar. In fact most of them would be agreeing.

no they wouldnt. youre asking about their careers. everybody in the world knows pac sold waaaaaay more then spice 1. same with kurupt and snoop. Career wise Pac did better (ignoring the dying part). If youre asking who had the better albums... it would be a matter of opinion.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2011, 11:11:44 PM »
What's funny is these wiggers know if I had said Kurupt had a better career than Snoop they wouldn't be all in an uproar. In fact most of them would be agreeing.

no they wouldnt. youre asking about their careers. everybody in the world knows pac sold waaaaaay more then spice 1. same with kurupt and snoop. Career wise Pac did better (ignoring the dying part). If youre asking who had the better albums... it would be a matter of opinion.

for the last time, career = albums. If you release shitty albums, you can't possibly have a great career, no matter how much you sell. A great career comes by releasing great albums. That's how underground niggaz can have great careers, despite not selling shit. A rappers career is reflected by the sum of the music they released.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2011, 10:20:34 AM »
If you release shitty albums, you can't possibly have a great career.

thats a strange deifnition, not many people would agree, but alright. In that case, pac still had a better career then spice1. Much more diversity in his raps, touches more aspects of life, more heartfelt emotion in his music, and overall just more of a true artist than spice 1 ever will be. I think even spice 1 himself would agree with me.

YOU can like spice1's music better than pacs, but career wise, pac shits on spice 1... no matter how you look at it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
but career wise, pac shits on spice 1... no matter how you look at it.

lmao really dude? Pac's albums are overrated as fuck by you then. Me Against the World is his best album and 187 He Wrote >>>

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2011, 10:56:58 PM »

lmao really dude? Pac's albums are overrated as fuck by you then. Me Against the World is his best album and 187 He Wrote >>>
Dude you are the stupidest person I have ever seen post on here.  Spice 1's cock is so far down your throat you are having seizures as we speak.  Don't you find it ironic that after pages and pages of debate you still haven't found the answer or reply from anybody you are looking for?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2011, 11:09:52 PM »

Dude you are the stupidest person I have ever seen post on here.  Spice 1's cock is so far down your throat you are having seizures as we speak.  Don't you find it ironic that after pages and pages of debate you still haven't found the answer or reply from anybody you are looking for?

what am i looking for herb? If its people to agree with me, I found it on the first page. Most of these pages and pages are nerds talking about album sales and revealing that they ain't even listen to most of Spice 1's albums. Or ppl like you getting hurt this topic exists with the personal attacks. If its Pac stans exposing themselves, I found it. A win either way.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2011, 12:17:50 AM »
This is stan central.

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2011, 09:48:13 AM »

for the last time, career = albums. If you release shitty albums, you can't possibly have a great career, no matter how much you sell. A great career comes by releasing great albums. That's how underground niggaz can have great careers, despite not selling shit. A rappers career is reflected by the sum of the music they released.
[/quote]
LOL you contradict yourself so much I don't even think you know what you are saying. Career = albums but if they are shitty albums you can't have a great career?  Well whether an album is shitty or not is an opinion. I think Spice 1's first two albums were very impressive but then he fell off hard.  You love Spice 1 so every album in your opinion is classic.  Based on your definition of what a career is there is no right answer in this debate.  I think Puff Daddy has had an amazing career despite never dropping what I consider a tight album...its all my opinion though....many would argue all his albums have been dope.  A career includes a lot more than albums youngster.  Diddy tours, has a clothing line, does commercials, and makes a magazine cover at least once a year.  One's career is not summed up by whether albums are dope or not.....That is just an OPINION.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
LOL you contradict yourself so much I don't even think you know what you are saying. Career = albums but if they are shitty albums you can't have a great career?  Well whether an album is shitty or not is an opinion. I think Spice 1's first two albums were very impressive but then he fell off hard.  You love Spice 1 so every album in your opinion is classic.  Based on your definition of what a career is there is no right answer in this debate.  I think Puff Daddy has had an amazing career despite never dropping what I consider a tight album...its all my opinion though....many would argue all his albums have been dope.  A career includes a lot more than albums youngster.  Diddy tours, has a clothing line, does commercials, and makes a magazine cover at least once a year.  One's career is not summed up by whether albums are dope or not.....That is just an OPINION.

First off, learn to quote properly and stop embarrassing yourself.

Whether an album is shitty or not is an opinion. True. If I didn't think that then I wouldn't be asking for discussion. I just would've said Spice 1 > Pac like it was fact.

A career can be anything true. But its pretty fucking obvious I'm talking about a musical career here. Neither Pac nor Spice ventured outside music at all.

If a career isn't measured by the music quality then what the fuck is it about? You niggaz will sit here and lie and pretend you believe its about sales or impact. But you know damn well you don't give props to the rappers you don't like, regardless of sales. Niggas like MC Hammer, Nelly, etc. get zero respect here. I never see you niggaz talking about what great careers they have had. Hell, even Jay don't get respect here. Spice 1 is one of the ones who gets at least some props here. I know there are a lot of Pac stans here, but I was wondering what the opinion was of people who ain't groupies. Some ppl came in and dropped their opinion, and I respect that. The Pac stans came in here angry that I would even make this topic and dissed me based on nothing. Frankly, I couldn't care less what y'all think. This topic ain't for you, except for you to expose yourselves and look stupid.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2011, 12:06:29 AM »
2pac didn't venture outside music? Lol. I guess those movies he made don't exist

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2011, 12:15:19 AM »
2pac didn't venture outside music? Lol. I guess those movies he made don't exist

you talking about that wackass juice? I was gonna be nice and assume you wouldn't want to bring that up. It would just make his career look worse.

Tekniec

« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2011, 12:27:43 AM »
lol @ this thread still going on...

2pac had the better career..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2011, 12:28:37 AM »
lol @ this thread still going on...

2pac had the better career..

exposed