Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5970 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2011, 12:57:45 AM »
STILL, how can you argue about who had a better career if it's not even agreed on what defines a "career"?

U iz funny peeples. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Tekniec

« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2011, 01:36:52 AM »
lol @ this thread still going on...

2pac had the better career..

exposed

::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2011, 01:05:35 PM »
Question for ya....how do you sleep at night knowing most hip hop fans don't think 2Pac is the greatest?

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2011, 01:32:07 PM »
Question for ya....how do you sleep at night knowing most hip hop fans don't think 2Pac is the greatest?

I sleep just fine because I don't think 2Pac was the greatest....I just know he was a much more successful and legendary rapper than Spice 1 ever will be.  You are the one flustered here so just let it go.  Also you left out a few movies Tupac was in....movies that made it to theatres....not  like home movies Spice 1 shot while having his neighbor hold the camera.  We can't debate this issue with you because if we have a different opinion we are wrong....Your logic and emotional connection to Spice1 leaves this topic dead......and shows you have weaknesses accepting worldwide opinion.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2011, 01:46:11 PM »
C-bo had a better career than Spice 1 and 2pac

lort laughin

« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2011, 02:12:14 PM »
:cheers:

spice 2 sniffin glu gonna shit his pants readin dat

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
I would say Spice 1 has had a better rap career than C-Bo.  Minus Spice's first two albums and you have a coin toss but Spice was hot for a minute in the early to mid 90's.  Neither are or ever will be as influential and legendary as 2Pac though and I am not the biggest 2Pac fan.  Rappers like Spice and C-Bo are a dime a dozen.  If you live in a little bubble like Spice 2 I can see how you can be blinded to the truth.  The Bay area rap scene is so dead if you live 200 miles outside of the bay area.  Unfortunately the bay area hasn't realized this yet.  The bay is so desperate to re-invent themselves but nobody can seem to come with anything that is original AND marketable to listeners outside of the bay area.  If you grew up with the bay area sound from the early 90's to around 2000 you know what i am saying.  Outside of a few acts (Eligh and Lynch), nothing is coming out sounding fresh, new, and dope. Of course this is just my opinion but I was in my early 20's in the 90's when fire came out of studios in the bay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2011, 03:16:53 PM »
lol, did "Juice" just get called wack? :D

lort laughin

« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2011, 03:33:35 PM »
i didnt see dat one!
"you talking about that wackass juice? I was gonna be nice and assume you wouldn't want to bring that up. It would just make his career look worse."---Spice "crackhead" 2

Now u bringing up movies and Pac blows spice outta tha water... u cant even compare the 2!  spice if u think 20 ppl here wrong and ur the only 1 right you eating too much of dat bayside glu maine!  u exposed as a spice stan long time ago

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2011, 03:37:52 PM »

But Dre Dog had a better career than all 3. You agree?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #175 on: March 31, 2011, 03:38:19 PM »
i didnt see dat one!
"you talking about that wackass juice? I was gonna be nice and assume you wouldn't want to bring that up. It would just make his career look worse."---Spice "crackhead" 2

Now u bringing up movies and Pac blows spice outta tha water... u cant even compare the 2!  spice if u think 20 ppl here wrong and ur the only 1 right you eating too much of dat bayside glu maine!  u exposed as a spice stan long time ago

Delete yourself, alias

lort laughin

« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »
Delete yourself, alias

Aye spicey..
If u say "ya i know im a spice stan ill admit.  i also know i wuz wrong even tryna argue dat my idol was tha best.  i c im wrong i admit it"
im sure this thread will die down... right now u clinging 2 thin air
common spice?  :raisetheroof:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2011, 03:44:07 PM »
I would say Spice 1 has had a better rap career than C-Bo.  Minus Spice's first two albums and you have a coin toss but Spice was hot for a minute in the early to mid 90's.  Neither are or ever will be as influential and legendary as 2Pac though and I am not the biggest 2Pac fan.  Rappers like Spice and C-Bo are a dime a dozen.  If you live in a little bubble like Spice 2 I can see how you can be blinded to the truth.  The Bay area rap scene is so dead if you live 200 miles outside of the bay area.  Unfortunately the bay area hasn't realized this yet.  The bay is so desperate to re-invent themselves but nobody can seem to come with anything that is original AND marketable to listeners outside of the bay area.  If you grew up with the bay area sound from the early 90's to around 2000 you know what i am saying.  Outside of a few acts (Eligh and Lynch), nothing is coming out sounding fresh, new, and dope. Of course this is just my opinion but I was in my early 20's in the 90's when fire came out of studios in the bay.

lmao Eligh and Lynch ain't even from the bay. Leave the raptalk to those who know wtf they talkin about.

Try Pep Love, Souls of Mis, Zion I, The Grouch, or Mystic if you're gonna throw some names out.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2011, 03:45:05 PM »
Delete yourself, alias

Aye spicey..
If u say "ya i know im a spice stan ill admit.  i also know i wuz wrong even tryna argue dat my idol was tha best.  i c im wrong i admit it"
common spice?  :raisetheroof:

why u still here? with your first post everyone labeled you a failure. Retire your shit and try again. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you were chammie's alt account

lort laughin

« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
Delete yourself, alias

Aye spicey..
If u say "ya i know im a spice stan ill admit.  i also know i wuz wrong even tryna argue dat my idol was tha best.  i c im wrong i admit it"
common spice?  :raisetheroof:

why u still here? with your first post ev
eryone labeled you a failure. Retire your shit and try again. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you were chammie's alt account
Aye 187 she wrote im here cuz i said so biatch!
u keep avoiding answering i think ur failin not me... answer fo youself stop runnin from it.  admit pac had a better career!  common spicey... lets hear u say it :poke: