Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 6177 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2011, 03:56:37 PM »
your shit is weak cham. you're an embarrassment to aliases

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #181 on: March 31, 2011, 04:00:38 PM »
Eligh and Lynch aren't considered Bay Area?  Damn I must be old and senile.....Lets see Eligh moved from LA to the bay and met Grouch and did the Living Legend thing.  Umm Lynch is from Sac which is about a 30 minutes from the bay.  Why was Lynch on BART all the time then?  Why Luni Coleone, Hollow Tip, First Degree the De also?  Sac town/bay area is like peanut butter and jelly.  You try to make people look stupid but you make yourself the fool.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #182 on: March 31, 2011, 04:08:46 PM »
Eligh and Lynch aren't considered Bay Area?  Damn I must be old and senile.....Lets see Eligh moved from LA to the bay and met Grouch and did the Living Legend thing.  Umm Lynch is from Sac which is about a 30 minutes from the bay.  Why was Lynch on BART all the time then?  Why Luni Coleone, Hollow Tip, First Degree the De also?  Sac town/bay area is like peanut butter and jelly.  You try to make people look stupid but you make yourself the fool.

Eligh is from LA. Lynch is from Sac. Sac ain't the bay. Look it up on a map. I'm from the bay and living near Sac now. We sure as fuck never considered it part of the bay and neither do the people up here. Do you live here nigga? Cuz otherwise you sound stupid as fuck trying to tell a bay nigga what is and isn't in his region.

Let me guess, another euro obsessed with Cali music who thinks he knows all about California yet has never been here in his life.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:17:12 PM by SPICE TWO »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2011, 04:30:29 PM »
I got another question...how does naming myself Spice 2 and making this thread make me a stan?

If I named myself 3Pac and made a thread saying 2Pac > Eminem, none of you would be saying shit. You would be all on my dick agreeing. Groupies much?

lort laughin

« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2011, 05:49:56 PM »
I got another question...how does naming myself Spice 2 and making this thread make me a stan?

If I named myself 3Pac and made a thread saying 2Pac > Eminem, none of you would be saying shit. You would be all on my dick agreeing. Groupies much?
U just answered ur dam question Spice Foo.  If u named yoself 3pac and made that thread youd be a muthafuckin 2pac stan biatch! 
Ya u can answer callin me alias fail but that dont change tha fact that u is a Spice stan and u caint even admit it sucka
 :sign_withstupid:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #185 on: March 31, 2011, 06:03:20 PM »

U just answered ur dam question Spice Foo.  If u named yoself 3pac and made that thread youd be a muthafuckin 2pac stan biatch! 
Ya u can answer callin me alias fail but that dont change tha fact that u is a Spice stan and u caint even admit it sucka

you fail chammie

lort laughin

« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »

you fail chammie

No sucka delete dis thread.  Aint no one agree with you y cant u see dat?  How much crack u smokin over there in yo apartment?  Save dat money maine, u crazy talkin.. quit dis thread 4 good u lose. :o

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2011, 09:53:32 PM »

Eligh is from LA. Lynch is from Sac. Sac ain't the bay. Look it up on a map. I'm from the bay and living near Sac now. We sure as fuck never considered it part of the bay and neither do the people up here. Do you live here nigga? Cuz otherwise you sound stupid as fuck trying to tell a bay nigga what is and isn't in his region.

Let me guess, another euro obsessed with Cali music who thinks he knows all about California yet has never been here in his life.
Lol......making yourself look even more ignorant by the minute.  Lived in Sac, Modesto, and Pleasanton during my late teens early 20's.  I live in Reno, NV now.  The funny thing is by your logic  you are comparing a New York artist to a Hayward artist by comparing 2Pac to Spice 1. The funnier thing also is Eligh and Lynch are repping the bay moreso than bay artists and they aren't even from there according to you.  You are not a stan for Spice 1.....you are a stan for the dumbest most ignorant mothafucka I have ever seen post on here and that has been many many years...

ROBBS

« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2011, 10:24:20 PM »
LOL U CANT BE SERIOUS
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #189 on: April 01, 2011, 01:22:09 AM »

Lol......making yourself look even more ignorant by the minute.  Lived in Sac, Modesto, and Pleasanton during my late teens early 20's.  I live in Reno, NV now.  The funny thing is by your logic  you are comparing a New York artist to a Hayward artist by comparing 2Pac to Spice 1. The funnier thing also is Eligh and Lynch are repping the bay moreso than bay artists and they aren't even from there according to you.  You are not a stan for Spice 1.....you are a stan for the dumbest most ignorant mothafucka I have ever seen post on here and that has been many many years...

lmao Lynch has never repped the bay. How ignorant are you? Have you not followed the nigga's career?

But then again I wouldn't expect a wigger from the suburbs to know anything about regions.

Seriously, you cornballs thought you were from the bay area while you were growing up listening to rap music? LMAO. The bay doesn't claim you, wigger.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 01:25:13 AM by SPICE TWO »

lort laughin

« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »
lmao 190 posts and 95% of ppl say u wrong... u crazy cracky spice!  when u gonna come down 2 earth and admit?  Letz hear u say it and well move on... 2 much glu ova there in yo moms trailer in texas homie
 :loco:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:58:11 AM by lort laughin »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2011, 01:39:42 PM »
lmao 190 posts and 95% of ppl say u wrong... u crazy cracky spice!  when u gonna come down 2 earth and admit?  Letz hear u say it and well move on... 2 much glu ova there in yo moms trailer in texas homie

A better question is why the fuck am I bothering to talk to a failed alias? I don't know. So I'm not.

Tekniec

« Reply #192 on: April 01, 2011, 01:42:27 PM »
lmao 190 posts and 95% of ppl say u wrong... u crazy cracky spice!  when u gonna come down 2 earth and admit?  Letz hear u say it and well move on... 2 much glu ova there in yo moms trailer in texas homie

A better question is why the fuck am I bothering to talk to a failed alias? I don't know. So I'm not.

are you for certain its Cham?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #193 on: April 01, 2011, 01:54:46 PM »
The only advantage Spice 1 has is he's still alive. Other than that, you're delusional if you think his career is better than 2pac's was.

lort laughin

« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2011, 02:31:19 PM »
:camp:

Spice still eats it on dis one foo