Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5967 times)

dexter

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2012, 09:26:23 AM »
spice

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #211 on: March 03, 2012, 09:14:52 PM »
spice has 0 classics

pac has multiple

coming from the guy who's listened to 0 spice 1 albums and has downloaded every 2Pac OG leak

actually Gollum, .i own 5 spice 1 albums and i own over 200 CD's of people not named 2pac.  nice try though :)

awesome nickname. You nailed the referring to yourself in the third person just like he did in the movie  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #212 on: March 03, 2012, 09:20:50 PM »
Has 2Pac ever released a song as deep as Trigga Gots No Heart? I don't think so. Who's better, Spice 1 or the guy who copied his style and even bit entire songs from him? Pac's even worse of a biter than Jay for stealing the Heaven's Got a Ghetto idea from Spice.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #213 on: March 03, 2012, 09:44:19 PM »
Not hating on spice but good God! Deeper than trigga? I can name 50 off the top that pac did that are deeper! Again spice is one of my favs! Born to die off of tales from the Hood makes my all time list. Pac owns spice on a lyrical level, but spice has a better flow at times.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #214 on: March 03, 2012, 10:07:05 PM »
Has 2Pac ever released a song as deep as Trigga Gots No Heart? I don't think so. Who's better, Spice 1 or the guy who copied his style and even bit entire songs from him? Pac's even worse of a biter than Jay for stealing the Heaven's Got a Ghetto idea from Spice.

nigga you fuckin trippin!!
spice got waaayy more deeper songs than trigga gots no heart

face of a desperate man

Sccit

« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2012, 01:02:59 PM »
good troll thread, tiger

Quadruple OG

« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

Quadruple OG

« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2012, 04:40:47 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #219 on: March 04, 2012, 05:12:14 PM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

laugh before, now, and as long as this thread is in existence buddy boy.

hahah your post history says otherwise. Stop pretending you weren't butthurt a year ago (and probably still are, seeing as its still on your mind)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2012, 05:30:21 PM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

hahah your post history says otherwise. Stop pretending you weren't butthurt a year ago (and probably still are, seeing as its still on your mind)

bitch boy, did you look through this thread? I'd take a look again because I only posted one time prior to this thread being bumped.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

bitch boy, did you look through this thread? I'd take a look again because I only posted one time prior to this thread being bumped.

And ever since then you've acted like my mad ex bitch. This thread hurt your feelings. The greatest part is that I don't remember making this thread while its been on your mind for an entire year. Think about that: I took 30 seconds out of my life to create something you've been obsessing over for a year. Lmao I just noticed its even in your sig now. Has it been there this whole time? Congrats, you're officially the biggest Pac stan here.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2012, 10:33:29 AM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

And ever since then you've acted like my mad ex bitch. This thread hurt your feelings. The greatest part is that I don't remember making this thread while its been on your mind for an entire year. Think about that: I took 30 seconds out of my life to create something you've been obsessing over for a year. Lmao I just noticed its even in your sig now. Has it been there this whole time? Congrats, you're officially the biggest Pac stan here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quadruple OG

« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2012, 10:35:58 AM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

Kinda ironic you're calling someone else a stan when this thread proves if given the chance, you'd suck off Spice One and let him go to town on you with no Vaseline. But since this thread you created maybe the biggest self-ethering one can give, let me break this down for you. There's a difference between the word "fact" and "opinion".

An opinion is your take on an issue. For example, "LeBron James is overrated" is an opinion.

A fact is something that is historically accurate and can be proven. For example, "Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in a game." That can be proven.

You're obviously a little retarded and mixed up the two. Everyone has their own opinions about things, but you can't deny facts. Much like your trolling abilities, there's nothing you can say to prove otherwise that 2pac had a better career than Spice 1. 2pac has sold more records, starred in movies, inspired a generation of rappers, and is considered one of the greatest artists by industry publications. Those are facts, not opinion.

Now, since you're obviously blind to reality, I'll let you keep doing what you do best.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2012, 11:07:21 AM »
Ernest Scared Stupid. lol.